7+ Year Old Account

Secondary Legendary UH

Been playing with sim and raidbots lately since I'm raiding again.
    Was swapping between UVA and Sephuz for a few weeks. Decided to try the boots and sim shot up by a bunch
    I'm guessing due to the strength.
    Worth raiding with boots over those 2 rings? I do have other 915 rings with mastery and crit.

- - - Updated - - -

Is UVA 10% pet attack rune return worth more than raw strength basically. Taking personal opinions. Move speed is kewl but I have WW and Dark Flight. Sephuz is a no brainer on Mistress. Once a better orange drops UH specific, naturally I'll swap to that. Or Prydaz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Been playing with sim and raidbots lately since I'm raiding again.
    Was swapping between UVA and Sephuz for a few weeks. Decided to try the boots and sim shot up by a bunch
    I'm guessing due to the strength.
    Worth raiding with boots over those 2 rings? I do have other 915 rings with mastery and crit.

- - - Updated - - -

Is UVA 10% pet attack rune return worth more than raw strength basically. Taking personal opinions. Move speed is kewl but I have WW and Dark Flight. Sephuz is a no brainer on Mistress. Once a better orange drops UH specific, naturally I'll swap to that. Or Prydaz lol
    The boots also have extra secondary stats on them, so they are over budget to compensate for a utility buff only (movement speed).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    The boots also have extra secondary stats on them, so they are over budget to compensate for a utility buff only (movement speed).
    I tried them in some pug groups this morning. My attacks seem to hit a little harder at first glance with UF talent. Hitting Dark Flight I shoot up to 161% movement speed so thats fun.

ill try them in a Normal run today and see if I like until a UH specific orange drops. my next pair of boots are 920. Aggramar's are over 1200 more Str

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I tried them in some pug groups this morning. My attacks seem to hit a little harder at first glance with UF talent. Hitting Dark Flight I shoot up to 161% movement speed so thats fun.

ill try them in a Normal run today and see if I like until a UH specific orange drops. my next pair of boots are 920. Aggramar's are over 1200 more Str
    Aggramar's is 1200 more STR and you have to account for the loss of secondaries from your ring slot going down in ilvl as well in comparison. In general though, things like Prydaz, or Boots are really good stats and generally powerful because of it. Something to thing about with something like Uvanimor though, it's power scales per target in the fight, while boots are just flat throughput. The more targets your ghoul can attack the more runes you get back/more frequently, would be competitive with Sephuz on Mistress for example due to the haste being comparable to just extra runes returned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Aggramar's is 1200 more STR and you have to account for the loss of secondaries from your ring slot going down in ilvl as well in comparison. In general though, things like Prydaz, or Boots are really good stats and generally powerful because of it. Something to thing about with something like Uvanimor though, it's power scales per target in the fight, while boots are just flat throughput. The more targets your ghoul can attack the more runes you get back/more frequently, would be competitive with Sephuz on Mistress for example due to the haste being comparable to just extra runes returned.
    Thanks Max I appreciate the advice.

With your insight boots for Goro, maiden and avatar. Extra 2400 ap for cold heart hits too. UVA and Sephuz sim real real close with a neck change. Secondaries are roughly the same. Crit and haste are comfortable. I do enjoy the mini lust from Sephuz on mistress and Harajaratrararja so since they rings are pretty close it comes down to personal preference.