Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If only Canada was livable.
    What's unlivable about Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously, to posters other than the OP, does your country have such a large number of "WE ARE THE BEST" articles in their news? Where does he find them all???
    If you're dedicated to the task of finding them then I'm sure they're plenty to be found no matter what country you live in.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    If you're dedicated to the task of finding them then I'm sure they're plenty to be found no matter what country you live in.
    Really? My country excells at self-loathing, not sure when the last time was I've seen such a blog post outside of ultra-right-wing plebs.

Canada on the other hand, or at least it's local propaganda minister in the form of tennisarse, seems to revel in the hypocrisy of filtering immigrants and refugees like barely anyone else on the wolrd, and presenting the brain drain of those other countries as a virtue, declaring itself the country of saints.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously, to posters other than the OP, does your country have such a large number of "WE ARE THE BEST" articles in their news? Where does he find them all???
    Google.com Search Canada the best

I'm educated, highly skilled, and well-paid. And I wouldn't consider moving to Canada. I like visiting Vancouver BC every now and then, but that's about it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What's unlivable about Canada?
    Besides cost of rent and such in the two major cities, Canada has a province called Nunavut, because None-of-it is livable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides cost of rent and such in the two major cities, Canada has a province called Nunavut, because None-of-it is livable.
    Amazing healthcare system. Very livable actually.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought Ontario was all the rage these days in Canada?

a) Yes, no one has ever made the "none of it" joke before. You are so very clever.
    b) It isn't a Province...it is a Territory.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Amazing healthcare system. Very livable actually.
    Rent is ridiculous in the only two places that have serious job prospects. The nicest part of Canada is Nova Scotia but its an employment dead zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    I thought Ontario was all the rage these days in Canada?
    Eh, I put Ontario as having the problem that most people on this board would not accept, mainly that the best employment opportunities will be in Toronto but the pricing is ridiculous there. Ottawa is a Government town and you will need to know french fluently to get fairly good jobs.

The rest of Ontario I cannot speak to but realistically if your moving to Canada you are just going to end up in Vancouver or Toronto.

- - - Updated - - -

a) Yes, no one has ever made the "none of it" joke before. You are so very clever.
    b) It isn't a Province...it is a Territory.
    Its a solid joke.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Its a solid joke.
    It's a fucking dad joke.

"I call it cRap music!"

- - - Updated - - -

The rest of Ontario Canada I cannot speak to.
    - - - Updated - - -
    fixed

7+ Year Old Account

----
    Should I just sing your countries praises non-stop? I would think Tennis' posts where enough.

Nova Scotia is Canada's nicest and best province, but its economically not great.

Ontario is like California in that really if your moving to California you want to be in the Bay Area or on the coast, all of inland California isn't really what people want.

For Ontario, if your not going to Toronto, I am unsure why you would bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    If you were starting from scratch, you wouldn't be able to afford a house in most of the populated parts of this country.
    Pretty much this. I own a 1 bedroom condo that's worth over $400,000. This is pretty standard if you live in Victoria/Vancouver or Toronto. As you move to outlying areas stuff becomes less. The average cost of a home where I live is close to $900,000

Pretty sure Canada is just bringing in all the immigrants to hide the fact they treat the Indigenous people of Canada like dog shit.

Never see so much salt in my life.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Pretty sure Canada is just bringing in all the immigrants to hide the fact they treat the Indigenous people of Canada like dog shit.
    DID, that has somewhat changed in recent years, and there have been a lot of efforts to right a lot of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Came across this article.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...migration.html

Great argument right here. I think with the success of Germany and Canada, it could very well inspire other countries to follow this route. At the end of the day though, you can only control what's in your own borders and if other countries want to lose out on success, then that's their loss.
    Where the hell are you getting your information? Germany had a severe population growth problem. This led them to welcome refugees with open arms and open borders. Borders that are now closed btw. Because it bit them in the ass. Say hello to a 15% rise in violent/sex crimes.

Canada is actually quite selective in their immigration process. All the Americans who claimed they were moving to Canada if (x) person was named President. Ya, not happening. Why? Well one, people are all talk. Two, Canada wouldn't take em.

Yes the theories presented here regarding immigration are true. (There is a limit though) But your facts are way off base.

Should I just sing your countries praises non-stop? I would think Tennis' posts where enough.

Nova Scotia is Canada's nicest and best province, but its economically not great.

Ontario is like California in that really if your moving to California you want to be in the Bay Area or on the coast, all of inland California isn't really what people want.

For Ontario, if your not going to Toronto, I am unsure why you would bother.
    I don't expect you to say much of anything about Canada...because you clearly don't know much of anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Yet the world keeps sending us people to educate at our Universities.
    For anyone who has actually gone to University, you know that it is more about the prestige in the name of the University you attend, and less about the education/knowledge received.

Get a degree from BFEU (Butt Fuck Egypt University) I guarantee you when you put that on your resume no one will ever verify if that college actually exists, or if you attended.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect you to say much of anything about Canada...because you clearly don't know much of anything about it.
    Yes, I am sure this isn't just some personal beef you have with me showing.

Yes, I am sure this isn't just some personal beef you have with me showing.
    Nice Deflection.

You make claims like your some kind of expert on Canada when you only mention three cities, one province, and one territory (that you thought was a province) and then play the victim card when someone calls you out on your bullshit.