So along with wildstar guild joining wow race, US became relevant? Makes sense

Gogo bois you can do top10, you can make it happen, yes you can!

do you guys ever think to yourselves i am 23, in four years from now i will statistically be the most attractive i will ever be - i should stop sitting in my chair all day and go workout to maximize my potential

?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    do you guys ever think to yourselves i am 23, in four years from now i will statistically be the most attractive i will ever be - i should stop sitting in my chair all day and go workout to maximize my potential

?
    A bit less ugly is still ugly tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    So along with wildstar guild joining wow race, US became relevant? Makes sense

Depends, if they are a guild that is really going to commit to the hardcore schedules of guilds like Method and Exorsus, sure they can make US relevant again if they also manage to get the right type of players onboard. Not sure if they can manage this tier already seeing they are relatively unexperienced from what i can see in the WoW WF race. But if they can keep going, improving and upholding th same standards as the best EU guilds can they might actually become relevant for WF. It a big IF though, and i wouldnt be surpised also if they never break into being a top 3 contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It took Method 2.5 hours to go 8/9 in the first of their 4 split runs. So yeah they're really struggling lolol.
    Nobody actually thinks Method is struggling.

QFT:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    >still falling for jjbarrea posts in 2017

wew lad

Deleted
    Raiding with ASMR video on is atleast +15% dps

It took Method 2.5 hours to go 8/9 in the first of their 4 split runs. So yeah they're really struggling lolol.
    No, they took a 2 hour lunch break in the middle.

Limit will get world 5th despite 6 splits, 1 day head start and bought bis accounts. This is being generous! No medal finish. Only medal you'll find in Limit is in the cave crevices between Xyronic's neck flaps.

Exorsus doing 7 splits? Casual AF, what is putin doing?

People can't get to KJ? Did Russia hack more than just the election?
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-24 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    It's interesting how Conq and Prot users get memed with this tier setup.
    Greyhound, I saw your application to invective and all I have to say is that you are in fact, a meme. Or soon to become one.

- - - Updated - - -

It is well known US stands no chances in this race whatsoever, and thus US is irrelevant, so why would anyone even bring up the word "US" into any conversation?
    Invective is a US guild.

Obviously Invective gonna have a hard time starting with such a gear deficit but it's exciting to have a US guild that is committed to day raiding. It's the first time we've really had that since Blood Legion broke up (I know Midwinter did some but they always stopped at some point).

Even top 10 here would be a strong start and indicate they've got potential.

They barely got top 10 world HEROIC, and they raided 9-11 hours the first day.

Are we really expecting anything great from a group of wannabes?

Argus, 8.0 and onwards, sure. Maybe they solidify a top 10 world when they raid as much as the rest of the world, but you can check logs, see their progression on WoWprogress, see the trian wreck that are their splits, etc. They are not having a strong start. They definitely had the core half a dozen wildstar players and a bunch of bad players who believed the hype and want to ride the wagon to success. The underlying issue is time doesn't equate to skill.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-24 at 05:05 AM.

Deleted
    Even top 10 here would be a strong start and indicate they've got potential.
    Their ilvl is way too low for the race-to-top10, even a top50 rank is utopistic. Imo the guild will finish with a three-digit rank.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Their ilvl is way too low for the race-to-top10, even a top50 rank is utopistic. Imo the guild will finish with a three-digit rank.
    The skill is all that matters and any mediocre wildstar player > top wow player. And they have top wildstar players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    If anyone day-raids and doesn't get a top20 finish, tehy have to be retarded.

There are several 2-day guilds finishing top50-100.

Just sitting here with my popcorn in hand for all the drama... please continue

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

they'll break up faster than Serenity did.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    "World First/US 2nd"
    Wait, what?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

you have to think to yourself what kind of person plays wildstar this long

its basically the same as the people who are still playing diablo 3, there is no hope for them

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    you have to think to yourself what kind of person plays wildstar this long

its basically the same as the people who are still playing diablo 3, there is no hope for them
    I'm pretty sure plenty of people still play D3, they wouldn't be adding the Necromancer otherwise. Did you mean Diablo 2? Because there are people who still play that.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I'm pretty sure plenty of people still play D3, they wouldn't be adding the Necromancer otherwise. Did you mean Diablo 2? Because there are people who still play that.
    Yes, my point is everybody who still plays Diablo 3 is a mouth-breathing blizzard fanboy idiot and this is an unequivocal fact
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-06-24 at 07:47 PM.

In WildStar for most bosses the only important thing was dodging shit, and as such nearly every mechanic was some version of that with some weird pattern of red zones you had to avoid. These are the "world's best WildStar players" which I presume means they're actually good at dodging shit, right?

Well I'm not sure I understand 20+ wipes for individual Elisande rekills when that boss is quite literally nothing but dodging shit and has been for months.

I remember Enigma, back when they still had some good players in WildStar. They were raiding 40 hours a week and losing progression lead on guilds that were raiding 15. Considering this is probably their third or fourth string, even at 200 hours a week I'd expect them to lose easily to guilds raiding 30.