Page 7 of 374 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Wondered when the "Who even cares" posts would get going.
    That reminds me, I haven't seen anyone post the WF thread bingo card yet.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Wow, there are a ton of US raiding guilds, I thought raiding in the US was dead..
    Yeah see how many of those names in 2 weeks you wont have to click through 30 pages of the list to find.

Deleted
    looks like US has only no names in the portfolio this time

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    US destroying EU. Doesn't look good for EU for next week's mythic progress.
    I don't know if US will even have a top 10. It depends on how many people Limit lost, without Limit the US will struggle to get a top 25 world kill

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I don't know if US will even have a top 10. It depends on how many people Limit lost, without Limit the US will struggle to get a top 25 world kill
    you dont think that wildstar guild will do good? you are in for a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    We're really, really not.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Have they been here all expac? Because they are gonna be behind on legendaries if they just started playing ig

Considering they raided 10+ hours yesterday and barely managed 8/9. Something other guilds did in their split runs in 4-5 hours. It's pretty safe to say that the wild star guild is already a meme. I will be surprised if they survive the tier. You can't raid 10+ hours and have progression on par or shittier than night time raiding guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Have they been here all expac? Because they are gonna be behind on legendaries if they just started playing ig
    They leveled during NH, they are definitely behind in legendaries.

<Libertad> First EU 9/9 guild, RIP Method?

<Libertad> First EU 9/9 guild, RIP Method?
    I imagine Method will, like every tier, get all their split runs up to 8/9 then kill Kil'jaeden on all of them on monday.

<Exorsus> 9/9. Rip Method.

Does Nurfed have some amazing ass players? They always get world first heroic and finish top 100 world on a 12 hour a raid week schedule that doesn't class stack OR run alt raids. Would they be a world first contender if their players did all that other stuff the top 5 do? Makes me laugh when they destroy other guilds in rankings who raid more or do alts and class stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    It is harder.... and Im being serious...

spend at least 2 months playing and see...
    Raiding is a lot harder when the player pool is super small.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

LOL @ Method fanboys.

Sorry, Method is dead. It doesn't make me happy, I like Method, but they are obviously out of their league this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    LOL @ Method fanboys.

Sorry, Method is dead. It doesn't make me happy, I like Method, but they are obviously out of their league this tier.
    You're right, of course. Everyone knows that 12 hours after heroic raid release is a safe time to declare a top-3 guild out of the race.

How's Limit doing?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    It is harder.... and Im being serious...

spend at least 2 months playing and see...
    ive seen your end game boss, its mechanics were lurker below. aka not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    You're right, of course. Everyone knows that 12 hours after heroic raid release is a safe time to declare a top-3 guild out of the race.

How's Limit doing?
    7/9 but hey did one split raid already

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Does Nurfed have some amazing ass players? They always get world first heroic and finish top 100 world on a 12 hour a raid week schedule that doesn't class stack OR run alt raids. Would they be a world first contender if their players did all that other stuff the top 5 do? Makes me laugh when they destroy other guilds in rankings who raid more or do alts and class stack.
    There are some similar guilds with similar schedules that manage to accomplish much of the same thing, so they are good players, but Nurfed has a number of current/former Blizzard devs in the guild apparently

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    They have blizzard employees in their guild. #InsiderInfo