Jackie Brown

Kill Bill 1

Kill Bill 2

Grindhouse: Death Proof

Inglorious Basterds

Django Unchained

The Hateful Eight

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Inc pulp fiction spam. Pulp fiction for me then maybe Jackie brown or inglorious basterds

Django and Pulp Fiction on spot 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulp Fiction for the win. Brilliant film, classic script and a KILLER sound track.

Kill Bill is a close second (I consider them one long ass film).
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan of them all, but there are only two that I have watched many times : Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Django and Pulp Fiction on spot 1.
    Those are the only two listed that I've actually seen.

Inglorious Basterds is my favorite of his and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Pulp Fiction is a close second. I also really like Jackie Brown. I think it's kind of underappreciated.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Those are the only two listed that I've actually seen.
    You have some homework to do because they are all great (I actually havent seen Hateful Eight yet).

If you liked Django youll probably like the Kill Bills, Jackie Brown, and maybe Death Proof (people tend to take it too seriously).

If you like Pulp Fiction then you'll like Dogs, Kill Bill, amd Jackie Brown.

Inglorious Bastards is great but I feel like it stands apart from the others.

Like I said, havent seen Hateful Eight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reservoir Dogs is my favorite. Was considering Hateful Eight because I did enjoy that movie a ton.

I have to go with Reservoir Dogs. Such a fucking classic man. Though not my favorite Tim-Roth-in-Tarantino, that would go to his character in Pulp Fiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The list is incomplete. From Dusk till Dawn, an oldie but actually holds up really well.
    Not a Tarantino film. Directed by Robert Rodriguez, although Tarantino did do the Screenplay, and some production work.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Go with Pulp fiction or Kill bill for the best.

Worst ones probably death proof (it sucked bawls felt entierly pointless and boring) or Django (it sucked bawls so unsatisfying)

Inglorious Basterds. Jackie Brown and Death Proof are real close though.

Kill Bill.

I like both, though I vastly prefer the first to the second. I'm hoping we get a third at some point as has been teased - but I'm not holding my breath.

Django Unchained is the only one I've given 9/10 of his movies. Haven't seen Jackie Brown, Death Proof or Reservoir Dogs yet, but I doubt they'd usurp Django for me.

Pulp Fiction for me.

I had to hide this uncomfortable hunk of metal up his ass for 5 long years. Now that is a hard mother f'in fact of life but that is a fact yo ass is gonna have to get realistic about. Someone is about to get their mother fuck'in HEAD BLOWN OFF!!! UGH... NO! No. It's not your fault. Is that the one with all the shit in her face? That's Jodi. That's my wife! *awkward pause* *then bust out laughing* *stops with a deep sigh* you know what some piece of shit did to my car the other day? Key'ed it. Mother fucker! Mother fuckers who thought they would age like wine. now if you mean it turns into vinegar it does. that it get better with age it dont. OH you're ready to blow? I a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker mother fucker. I am super fly TNT. I am the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE!

Pulp Fiction.

It, Reservoir Dogs, and Hateful Eight are really all the Tarantino movies I need. Jackie Brown was decent but not one I wanna come back to very often. Kill Bill was was badly cast(I cannot in any circumstances take Uma Thurman as a remotely credible badass, a martial artist, or...well, a good actress), which resulted in an unintentionally disrespectful attempt at homage. Inglorious Bastards had such obnoxious lead characters that the most likeable sympathetic character in the movie was a fucking Nazi of all things, and had no real redeeming qualities other than the performance of the villain. Death Proof was...just meh. Django didn't hook me, but I'm not honestly sure why, it really should have and I can't see any reason it didn't, but somehow it just didn't resonate with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulp Fiction, haven't seen Jackie Brown.

I'll have to change that.

I thought it was like a 'side movie' that he did, for lack of a better term.

Sometimes when I'm in Rust I'll act like Django and only kill white players since I was assigned a black character (I'm not toxic in the game, just goofy)
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-06-14 at 05:58 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You have some homework to do because they are all great (I actually havent seen Hateful Eight yet).
    No they arent. the only MUST watch are Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction! Everything else is just overrated, living of his fame, especially the shit Dango and the shitty h8full...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No they arent. the only MUST watch are Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction! Everything else is just overrated, living of his fame, especially the shit Dango and the shitty h8full...
    You like what you like but I don't see how someone could like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction and then go on to not like Kill Bill 1 and Jackie Brown.