Hello.. Need an Advice please.

Hello guys, im wondering which legendary (assa) should i upgrate first? i'm using atm Bracers and boots atm, i also have the shoulders but im not using it because idk which to change, since im doing good with the one i have atm during TOS...

Another question is about relics... will be MA still the best? i have 2 MA and Gushing Wound atm..

7+ Year Old Account
    if you play other spec than Assa i would upgrade shoulder 1st, as they are BiS for all 3 spec. if you only play Sin and never plan on using shoulder (you should they are BiS) then i would go for boots cause more Agi, it's probably a very small difference and upgrading goes fast if you play a lot.

for relic it looks like MA > master alchemist > toxic blades (ST only) > GW (better on cleave) > the new garrote one (with 4p)... then again you can sims it https://www.raidbots.com/simbot .

One last thing is that with the new 4p, TB talent, and new trinket in a bit. Boots are starting to drop in value and the bis combo is looking to be bracer shoulder. MA are also probably going to be closer to other relic in terms value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    if you play other spec than Assa i would upgrade shoulder 1st, as they are BiS for all 3 spec. if you only play Sin and never plan on using shoulder (you should they are BiS) then i would go for boots cause more Agi, it's probably a very small difference and upgrading goes fast if you play a lot.

for relic it looks like MA > master alchemist > toxic blades (ST only) > GW (better on cleave) > the new garrote one (with 4p)... then again you can sims it https://www.raidbots.com/simbot .

One last thing is that with the new 4p, TB talent, and new trinket in a bit. Boots are starting to drop in value and the bis combo is looking to be bracer shoulder. MA are also probably going to be closer to other relic in terms value.
    Well i only play Assa.. so for what you said, Shoulders for Boots?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomtouch View Post
    Well i only play Assa.. so for what you said, Shoulders for Boots?
    if you are t19 with MA relic and CoF boots are probably still a bit better but the idea is to play shoulder boots or shoulder bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    if you are t19 with MA relic and CoF boots are probably still a bit better but the idea is to play shoulder boots or shoulder bracers.
    Well yeah im still with T9, CoF and MA relics... i guess i gotta wait for t20 drop, thanks mate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomtouch View Post
    Well yeah im still with T9, CoF and MA relics... i guess i gotta wait for t20 drop, thanks mate.
    you can always sim yourself with simc addon and https://www.raidbots.com/simbot it's really making it simple