Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    So here's a question. If a school has a bunch of people supporting it with taxes, and half of them are from a wealthy neighborhood, who eventually break off to form their own school... why was the school bad in the first place? They clearly had wealthy people to pay for facilities and teaching. Why don't we ask that question before blaming people for wanting to splinter off? Many that go into education are bleeding heart liberal types, they will defend to the death trying to pull in the worst of the worst students into classrooms of successful children to try and change their ways. Too often this results in nothing but pulling down the classroom. Children only get an education once... we can't use that opportunity of good children as a guinea pig to rehabilitate children of broken homes or poor upbringing.

Teaching the kids of different races together is a grave error. They have different attention span, different discipline and the teaching process suffers, and discipline plummets. Every child is hurt by this.
    If the parents can allow to teach races and sexes separately, good for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Step 1A: Outlaw mandatory taxpayer funded teach pensions, so our tax dollars actually go to our students' educations instead of to trying to support unsustainable overly generous retirement benefits.
    Defunding teachers will only lead to lower quality teachers. The solution is accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Teaching the kids of different races together is a grave error. They have different attention span, different discipline and the teaching process suffers, and discipline plummets. Every child is hurt by this.
    If the parents can allow to teach races and sexes separately, good for them.
    Lol I love when I can't tell if I'm on MMO-Champion or Stormfront.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Defunding teachers will only lead to lower quality teachers. The solution is accountability.
    The issue is the obscene unsustainable pension plans that many of the teachers have that are draining huge sums of money from the states.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    The government politicians should never be allowed to promise money for decades to come.
    It doesn't end well.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2017-06-27 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing really. This is a very natural and human thing to do.

As long as it doesn't lead to racism or other nasty behaviour that is.

I can fix the entire education system with one simple change. We start busing rich white kids into the inner city schools. Lots of them. 50% of the student population in fact. And then, as if by magic, the quality of the facilities, staff, security, equipment, and services of those schools will make enormous gains. We may even achieve some sort of meaningful parity in school funding per district. I mean shit, we may even get diverse high quality teaching staff at all the schools once there's enough money to fix the problems and enough black kids in suburbia to make black teachers more than a novelty. Some political entity is going to have to commit career suicide to pull this off of course, but it'd work.