Deleted

[SPOILERS] Is 7.3 the final patch of Legion?

Sorry quick question is 7.3 the final patch? It certainly feels like like end, titans returning, legion home world and a decent chance Sargeras is the final boss. But i was wondering if it had actually been confirmed?

7+ Year Old Account
    7.3 is probably the last large patch (followed by the possible 7.3.5 with pre- final tier class changes).
    There might be a 7.4 with a small raid like ToV was but that wouldn't be a separate tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    We might get a 7.4 with more dungeons/world content, but we won't get any more raids

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing's confirmed so far, but it might be the last story patch of the expansion. We could always get a small precursor expansion raid after that, like Ruby Sanctum was for Cata.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    yes, expect about 10 months of content drought after that deploys

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. The dungeon journal for the Argus raid doesn't list Sargeras as the final boss, at least not currently, so...

Deleted
    Well the devs acknowledged when someone said that 7.3 was the last big patch of this expansion. So i would say yes with only 7.3.5 most likely afterwards. Expect an expansion announcement during Blizzcon with a release of March/April is my best guess.