The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's been posted many times already dear!
    Bollocks! Thought I had read every page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, does the map shown on the Map to the Golden Monkey card exist in World of Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    The Expansion Title will not have the following words in it.

-"Void"
    -"Shadow"
    -"Storm"
    -"Kul Tiras"
    Storm's Shadow over Void Kul'tiras

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    World of Warcraft: Storms of Nazjatar

This is the title. I know this because I am psychic.
    That would make an amazing title!

Did anything ever happen to that wave of people that were lining up to the First Aid of Dalaran? There was a lot of people getting sick and none of the NPC's could figure out why. Went back there today and there is not a single person lined up.

Deleted
    Level cap: 120
    No new class (revamped artifact weapon system)
    Two new races: High Elves for the Alliance under the lead of Veeresa Windrunner / Buccaneer Humans of the South Sea for the Horde under the lead of Grand Admiral Firebeard
    More customization options (Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged Draenei styles)
    Planned release date: Q3 / 2018
    Several new overland and "underwater" zones spread around the mysterious archipelago of Kul Tiras
    Important characters:
    Jaina, Anduin and Veeresa for the Alliance
    Thrall, Ghost Vol'jin and Sylvanas for the Horde
    Zul and Azshara as minions of the Old Gods

Plot:

- Old God minions are reaching out for Silithus as the pure essence of Azeroth is gushing out of the Wound; they want to help revive their masters C'Thun and Yogg-Saron
    - The Old Gods plan to release N'zoth from his prison which lies deep underneath the City State of Kul Tiras
    - Azshara wants to conquer Kul Tiras, she's creating a massive vortex to pull down the entire state to the ocean floor to weaken the prison of N'zoth with the souls of the innocent; Jaina wants to stop her from destroying her home state and calls her old friend Vereesa and the High Elves for help while most of the Alliance is marching towards Silithus
    - Zul, corrupted by the whispers of N'zoth, is reaching out for the Darkspear Isles to enslave the last free troll tribe on Azeroth; the Darkspear trolls are left without help because most of the Horde forces are traveling to Silithus and fight the Old Gods forces there. In their desperation they're asking the Buccaneers of the South Seas for help. The human pirates aide them in battle, knowing they would be next in Zul's sinister plans to enslave all of the maritime South Sea nations

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Storms Shadow over Void Kul'tiras
    Storms over Nazjatar's void of kul'tiras's ghosts of davy jones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Vereesa being killed off/taken out of the picture makes a lot of sense as it would give Alleria suddenly a good number of elves to command.

Would also give Jaina plot development as she has a solid connection to her (through Ronin)
    Eh, I am not bothered by lore numbers vs pc numbers. The Wandering Isle Pandaren litterally sent away Aisa/Ji and the PC Pandaren. Lore wise there aren't a lot of Blood Elves left either. But there's plenty of them running around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    World of Warcraft: Storms of Nazjatar

This is the title. I know this because I am psychic.
    Depths of Nazjatar would be cool as well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    TBH, Tides of Vengeance is a great name. Works great with everything with the Davy Jones rumors, has a good acronym, fits as a throwback to Warcraft 2, and it just sounds good.

Too bad it's wasted on a fake leak.
    I just now noticed that "Kul Tiras", used in an acronym, has the potential to form "REKT".

Now, we need to find what "RE" would be, and we'd find the greatest expansion name of them all: WoW: REKT.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Out of curiosity, does the map shown on the Map to the Golden Monkey card exist in World of Warcraft?

As far as I know it doesn't, my theory is that it is a South Seas' island (obviously). I'm gonna say... Tel'Abim? Could be Plunder Isle by the shape of it, but it's the island of pirates and this is clearly a treasure map. Why would pirates look for a treasure on their own island?

Deleted
    While looking at the smal maelstrom pool on that isle I was thinking... it kind of looks like one of those titan-gates, just with water instead of light circling around in it. What if the circle of stars is actually a titan gate and Azshara found a way to bend it to her will? Or maybe she will find a way by way of Silithus titan blood and make a portal right to Ny'alotha? But ofc for living beings to enter there they have to die first... so drown themselves there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Let's try to get to 1600 pages today bois.
    We'll go beyond that easy-peasy Bjoradude!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That would make an amazing title!
    Deep Depths of the Deep Deeps.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Deep Depths of the Deep Deeps.
    DDotDD. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Vereesa being killed off/taken out of the picture makes a lot of sense as it would give Alleria suddenly a good number of elves to command.

Would also give Jaina plot development as she has a solid connection to her (through Ronin)
    Why are you assuming that Vereesa wouldn't be a lieutenant for her sister? Or vice-versa: Vereesa keeps the leadership, Alleria becomes her counselor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Looks like Plunder Isle.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They won't use a little specific names like Kultiras for their title. Every add-on has a vast layer of a few themes. They won't unite them under the name of a pretty small and insignificant island.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareshima View Post
    Level cap: 120
    No new class (revamped artifact weapon system)
    Two new races: High Elves for the Alliance under the lead of Veeresa Windrunner / Buccaneer Humans of the South Sea for the Horde under the lead of Grand Admiral Firebeard
    More customization options (Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged Draenei styles)
    Planned release date: Q3 / 2018
    Several new overland and "underwater" zones spread around the mysterious archipelago of Kul Tiras
    Important characters:
    Jaina, Anduin and Veeresa for the Alliance
    Thrall, Ghost Vol'jin and Sylvanas for the Horde
    Zul and Azshara as minions of the Old Gods

Plot:

- Old God minions are reaching out for Silithus as the pure essence of Azeroth is gushing out of the Wound; they want to help revive their masters C'Thun and Yogg-Saron
    - The Old Gods plan to release N'zoth from his prison which lies deep underneath the City State of Kul Tiras
    - Azshara wants to conquer Kul Tiras, she's creating a massive vortex to pull down the entire state to the ocean floor to weaken the prison of N'zoth with the souls of the innocent; Jaina wants to stop her from destroying her home state and calls her old friend Vereesa and the High Elves for help while most of the Alliance is marching towards Silithus
    - Zul, corrupted by the whispers of N'zoth, is reaching out for the Darkspear Isles to enslave the last free troll tribe on Azeroth; the Darkspear trolls are left without help because most of the Horde forces are traveling to Silithus and fight the Old Gods forces there. In their desperation they're asking the Buccaneers of the South Seas for help. The human pirates aide them in battle, knowing they would be next in Zul's sinister plans to enslave all of the maritime South Sea nations
    This sounds suspiciously similar to my "Leak"...

Quote Originally Posted by Kareshima View Post
    Buccaneer Humans of the South Sea for the Horde under the lead of Grand Admiral Firebeard
    I would laugh SO HARD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to cringe with how many people in this thread cant spell "Vureesa"

Butchered so many times LOL