Deleted

recently picked upp monk(ww)

And its alot of fun. are they good compared to rest of melees though? as i will mostly pug with my monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're middle of the road right now after getting the 9% buff.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    They're pretty solid now but I'm fearful for Antorus release with their really shit tier set. I'm still baffled as to why they thought what they have is a good idea.

WW is pretty good now but they scale worse than every other class (I think). On top of that, our 4 piece right now is a 13% damage increase tied with the 2 piece from NH. Once they take that away by nerfing it to make it worse than the new raid's set they'll likely wonder why our damage is meh and blanket buff us again like they do every other day. :P

Were good ST and great at taking down a priority target real fasto. It's a fun class which is what matters most.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Deleted
    fun to see they are somewhat good atleast. i most say as for rotations etc. they are alot of fun to play due to mastery

Deleted
    ppl cant google nor search a forum.
    the op question has been asked 100 times in like 2 weeks.
    but still we get 1 post about how ww is every f. day.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedfuture View Post
    They're pretty solid now but I'm fearful for Antorus release with their really shit tier set. I'm still baffled as to why they thought what they have is a good idea.
    Blizzard balances around the tier bonuses. If they want the tier bonus to be stronger, it will be buffed. If they want a spec to be stronger with a tier bonus thats lacking, they'll buff something else that doesn't effect the tier bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post
    WW is pretty good now but they scale worse than every other class (I think). On top of that, our 4 piece right now is a 13% damage increase tied with the 2 piece from NH. Once they take that away by nerfing it to make it worse than the new raid's set they'll likely wonder why our damage is meh and blanket buff us again like they do every other day. :P

Were good ST and great at taking down a priority target real fasto. It's a fun class which is what matters most.
    Its very unlikely that they'll nerf t19 because the item level gap will mean almost no one will be using it still.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

If you pvp, monks just got hit with a 14.5% agility nerf to the pvp template. OUCH!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Or maybe that's just for compensating the buff with the same value intended for pve, so that nothing changes in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    If you pvp, monks just got hit with a 14.5% agility nerf to the pvp template. OUCH!
    At the same time as getting 15% extra damage. Ouch!

single target dps should be much better now but ww monks cant cleave at all so don't expect to be top dps on cleave fights like Harjatan or long execute phase fights like KJ, PvP shouldn't be affected much.
    Last edited by Tic Tacs; 2017-10-27 at 08:01 PM.

O wow, I have the gift of future sight. LOL
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

O wow, I have the gift of future sight. LOL
    I think we all saw that coming. Since WoD, if they wanted to change something for us, it was a nerf.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Was also curious on this but it seems I'm still better off playing my DK and DH for now.. atleast until next expo. Hoping for some fun changes to monk then.

Deleted
    Ive tried many classes but always end up coming back to the monk, even if they weren't very good i would still recommend playing them purely because they are so unique