Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    COMPARING OLD VS NEW. The off-hand is the new version and I used the MH old version. (I don't have the OH old version but showed the new version completely in the second image.)

Results are... Well... The shield facing inwards literally goes into the character's head and clips into their shoulders. The old version in fact adds height as it's one of the largest blades. Not 100% as I do not have all the appearances unlocked to test out but comparing it to Havoc's hidden skin is amusing.

edit: Old WoA do use a sword model. Shown in the stance for combat. If someone has both pairs of the old WoA you can test this out yourself.

Comparing size:

Last edited by Sett; 2017-07-14 at 08:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

It's pretty embarrassing tbh, Blizz made a huge deal about Timewalking BT, and being able to finally xmog the WGOA but then they can't even make the Xmog sit properly, let alone update their artwork to hi rez, not like DH has many Glaive xmog options as it is...

It's not a bug, it is clearly a joke from blizzard...They know those warglaives are the best legendaries in the game and they started to think how they can ruin it. first they ruined classic one (you can see they chanced it too) and now transmog set is like a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    COMPARING OLD VS NEW. The off-hand is the new version and I used the MH old version. (I don't have the OH old version but showed the new version completely in the second image.)

Results are... Well... The shield facing inwards literally goes into the character's head and clips into their shoulders. The old version in fact adds height as it's one of the largest blades. Not 100% as I do not have all the appearances unlocked to test out but comparing it to Havoc's hidden skin is amusing.

edit: Old WoA do use a sword model. Shown in the stance for combat. If someone has both pairs of the old WoA you can test this out yourself.

Comparing size:

Your pics are incorrect. It looks like you have the mainhand in your offhand or vise versa. the crest faces inwards when you have them swapped by accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Your pics are incorrect. It looks like you have the mainhand in your offhand or vise versa. the crest faces inwards when you have them swapped by accident.
    You cannot put the MH in the OH slot, the game will not allow it. That is literally how the original WoAs sheath. The blade flips around once in your back and the crest faces your back, not the handles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    You cannot put the MH in the OH slot, the game will not allow it. That is literally how the original WoAs sheath. The blade flips around once in your back and the crest faces your back, not the handles.
    On my warrior I can equip the offhand in my mainhand and mainhand in my offhand. It may be a bug just on warriors though (may have also been fixed, but last xpac it was a bug 100%). So when you unsheathed them the crests were actually facing inwards not outwards; it looked retarded lol. When I get home I will post a screenshot if it's still bugged like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    ...Seriously? Here is a shot on my rogue who has the old WoA. They face inwards on her.

The shield is facing OUTWARDS on the new version. Old it's facing INWARDS and clipping badly. It's always faced inwards and looks retarded.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-07-14 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Thats why Illidan never sheaths his Warglaives.

And to be fair, glaives shouldn't sheath at all if you think about it in a "realistic" way like some ppl here have been saying.

It's the kind of weapon that you would just crawl on ground whenever you need to do anything else.

They should adjust it a little, but it doesnt really look that awful right now. Also it looks better on NightElf Female than NightElf Male. still havent checked the comparision on Belves tho.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Once again; regardless of how it is supposed to work realistically it is not correct as a transmog. This is a transmog item and the original warglaives of azzinoth did not and do not look like this equipped. If they want to release a non-transmog item to look like this, go for it. But the point of transmog is to give players the ability to make items look like other items. Until this is corrected it is not a transmog, it is just a similar looking item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    ...Seriously? Here is a shot on my rogue who has the old WoA. They face inwards on her.

The shield is facing OUTWARDS on the new version. Old it's facing INWARDS and clipping badly. It's always faced inwards and looks retarded.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32838/warglaive-of-azzinoth

If you take a look at the screenshots It's bugged where warriors can actually equip the offhand in your mainhand and mainhand in your offhand. This his been a bug forever. I knew i wasn't going crazy (these are screenshoots off of Wowhead).

So wait... are people literally complaining that the new warglaives are sheathed realistically, and that the old ones aren't...

and the complaint is " Why aren't they sheathed all wonky and unrealistically like the old ones?

Like did I miss the crazy pills? Where is all the "WHY AREN'T MY ARTIFACT WEAPONS sheathed LIKE THE NEW WARGLAIVES!?"

I cannot stand how the artifacts sheath.... THEY should all look like the new warglaives... Blizz finally got it right...

It's literally immersion breaking insanity that you sheath your warglaives and they unrealistically flip around... what the......

Also:

This is how i always had mine sheathed when I ran around with them lol. They look better facing this way since you always look at the back of your character when you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Multistryke View Post
    If blizz want to fix Glaives to sit the way the new Azzinoth xmog does, they should sit more like this IMO.

THIS would work, IF the animation is literally reaching back and bringing the glaive up and over the shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshia View Post
    THIS would work, IF the animation is literally reaching back and bringing the glaive up and over the shoulder.
    I'd be ok with that

Deleted
    Has there been any word from Blizz that this is indeed not intended?

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2017-07-14 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool they fixed it
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to post a GIF of my DH using both the new transmog, and the old WoA weapons but ran out of time. For me, now that I've seen the original WoA blades literally flip around on my back during the sheath motion, I cannot unsee it. It bugs me. I prefer how the transmog works since it's functional, after noticing the flip on the old ones. I'm at work right now, but if I get a chance to upload the GIFs later when I'm home I'll do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So they didn't even bother to give them an updates skin. Not even a bit better.
    *sigh*
    Why would they ? Like if you were expecting that... i dunno what to tell you

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    on my female bloodelf dh it looks great, kinda like the legion symbol