Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Lightforged Warframe

So my nightmare that this incredible mount will be the mythic mount doesn't seem to be the case according to the latest post. What do you guys think? Probable army of the light exalted reward?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/152788-lightforged-warframe

Edit: I was tired yesterday and said I wanted it to be the mythic mount on accident. To clarify; I don't want it to be the mythic mount.
    Last edited by Sukhoi; 2017-07-20 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Deleted
    Seeing how good it looks, and seeing the other mounts that are expected, believe it WILL be the mythic mount. I mean, come on, exalted with army of light ? That's not even a real achievement. You get a tabard for that, not a cool-overflowing mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Do they still have raid achievement mounts? It'll probably come from that if so.

Deleted
    It might be mount for Glory of the Antorus Raider achievement since that horror mount is mythic mount

Exalted reward lol, more like RNG Paragon exalted reward. How else do you think Blizzard will keep you doing dailies in Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Do they still have raid achievement mounts? It'll probably come from that if so.
    The meta achievement for ToS rewards a dinky little legion ship. Still possible.

A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Currently on the PTR the Shackled Ur'zhul mount is listed as the mythic mount. Obviously it can change but it could be a quest chain reward like the Suramar mount, exalted with the Army of the Light, a paragon reward or even a store mount (I'm not ruling this out because it has unique/tweaked animations, and they usually only do that with store mounts)

Shop mount for $25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Shop mount for $25.
    Likely this, they usually get the shop mount model out first to build the hype.

Considering how many people like these kind of mounts, it makes me wonder how popular a mech-class would be.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Likely this, they usually get the shop mount model out first to build the hype.
    Are we still against store bought mounts? I forget what the microtransaction meta has come to. Admittedly I would totally buy this...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be a bad thing if that wasn't the Mythic mount?

I'm leaning towards Store mount. I'd gladly be wrong, but it has been a while since the last store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why would it be a bad thing if that wasn't the Mythic mount?
    It wouldn't be, in fact i'm happy it's not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Are we still against store bought mounts? I forget what the microtransaction meta has come to. Admittedly I would totally buy this...
    Not at all if there is a market for it then why not?

Looking at the list of mounts my guesses are:

Mana ray = Rep grind faction?
    Ruinstrider = rep grind faction?
    Chaos runner =rare/worldboss type thing
    Gloomhound = AOTC
    Vile Fiend = Mythic final boss
    Shackled Ur'zul = boss drop
    Warframe = store

Foxes=pvp

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    If ther ewas a poll, I'd vote 'Blizz Store'.
    They like putting the fancy, shiny ones there to entice people to drop $25 (or $30, for that one ugly steed post thingie).

Quote Originally Posted by Shanko View Post
    Exalted reward lol, more like RNG Paragon exalted reward. How else do you think Blizzard will keep you doing dailies in Argus?
    World Quests are not dailies.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    World Quests are not dailies.
    No no, they're not dailies. They're halfies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No no, they're not dailies. They're halfies.
    Then I demand .5 completion toward my daily quest achievement. :/
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

I really hope Shackled Ur'zul isn't a drop from mythic Argus the Unmaker like the tooltip suggest, i want that mount so bad!