Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

[SPOILERS] The circle is closing upon Sylvanas

So, it seems many characters from the Horde are questioning Sylvanas' direction.

The first is obviously Saurfang. And his new apprentice, Zekhan, the troll Zappyboi (meh, troll names all sound the same and hard to memorize...)

Now in 8.1 PTR, others are questioning Sylvanas as well.

The second is Baine, who finally decided not to stand with Sylvanas after seeing what she is doing with Derek Proudmoore.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288576/...scene-spoilers

Now a new cutscene shows a third dissident group that starts questioning Sylvanas' methods, such as Rexxar and Valtrois in the cutscene below, which is a bit surprising but at the same time not surprising at all.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288594/...scene-spoilers

So the Horde starts moving against Sylvanas leadership, and they are also trying to discover what was behind Vol'jin's (nonsense) vision that recommended him to name Sylvanas his sucessor.

I also wonder until when will Lor'themar remain neutral in this issue, because clearly he should be next to position himself in relation to all this controversy. His new model also suggests he will have a big role to play in the next patches and in all this horde chessboard game.

With the Alliance (Ok just Anduin) helping Saurfang against Sylvanas, and her own people starting questioning her methods, i wonder where this will lead?

My bet is that she is too famous and will be too important against the void to be killed off easily. She will probably become the illidan anti-hero figure of the next expansion, no?
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-11-14 at 03:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    i wonder where this will lead?
    This shitty writing by Blizzard will lead somewhere......
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Im calling it now, Sylvanas had some kinda magic influence voljin to get him to name her warchief. Blizzard will probably say she was corrupted by old gods at the begining of legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    Im calling it now, Sylvanas had some kinda magic influence voljin to get him to name her warchief. Blizzard will probably say she was corrupted by old gods at the begining of legion.
    And this makes absolutely 0 sense, since she was pissed in her own thoughts that she had been named warchief. The one who urged Vol'jin to name her warchief was a very powerful death entity as far as we know, far beyond the powers of the loa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, this will be glorious to see, if only for the amount of REEE it will generate from her fanbase.

I'm mostly curious about how long it will take for her to betray Gallywix, setting the final horde leader against her.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And this makes absolutely 0 sense, since she was pissed in her own thoughts that she had been named warchief. The one who urged Vol'jin to name her warchief was a very powerful death entity as far as we know, far beyond the powers of the loa.
    Maybe she went all out malkavian ?
    "I hate idea of being warchief....i will manipulate vol'jin into making giving me that position !"

Also we all know who is that powerful death entity its Nega-Mudmug from another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    My feeling is after she failed to enslave Eyir and the Val'kyr of Stormheim - Sylvanas had to find another way to live forever, and that now we know that Helya isn't dead - it seems obvious that Helya was an agent of N'zoth and Sylvanas is doing his bidding in return for the promise of eternal life, the same sort of bargain he struck with Azshara - I wonder if we will see Sylvanas and Azshara interact with each other, if we do - I'd be 100% certain Sylvanas is an agent of N'zoth just as Azshara is. Perhaps Azshara reveals to us in her dying breath we had been deceived by who the dark lady truly is.
    Sylvanas isn't an agent of N'Zoth at all. She can't be, especially after what we have read in the three sisters' comic story.
    The void fears Sylvanas, and feels that she is an imminent danger for them. N'Zoth is one of the most powerful entities the void created to open the Void Lords' path into reality, so clearly Sylvanas and N'Zoth aren't friends.

And I'm still wondering what pact did Sylvanas do with Helya. That was never explained, especially what was Helya's reward for helping Sylvanas.

Also the fact that she will hold the empty Xalatath sword, as we saw in Blizzcon, is also an indicator that she is moving against the void entities, and not aiding them.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-11-13 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    The Horde is at a crossroads...once again.
    The intonation makes it sound like "I'm so done with this crap".
    I'm sooo with Rexxar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe she went all out malkavian ?
    "I hate idea of being warchief....i will manipulate vol'jin into making giving me that position !"

Also we all know who is that powerful death entity its Nega-Mudmug from another dimension
    Then her monologues wouldn't be so saturday morning cartoon villain half the time and actually be interesting though.

The scene where Sylvanas shows up on her ship full of skulls and blight and bails with Ashvane while Rexxar and Valtrois go "Gee, is she evil, hmmmmm..." legit had me laughing my ass off. I'll miss her when she bites the big one.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Then her monologues wouldn't be so saturday morning cartoon villain half the time and actually be interesting though.
    Like her having in depth conversation with road sign ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The scene where Sylvanas shows up on her ship full of skulls and blight and bails with Ashvane while Rexxar and Valtrois go "Gee, is she evil, hmmmmm..." legit had me laughing my ass off. I'll miss her when she bites the big one.
    And she doesn't even give you a lift !

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    I called that as a theory in the beginning of BFA.... it was a shitstorm... all the Sylvanas Fanboys came after me...

Like her having in depth conversation with road sign ?
    Or her reflection in a mud puddle, though she might hear the voice of the one lord through all things mud.

Yeah, that was very rude of her. Come on, bitch, you let Baine sit around in the troll throne room but you make your #1 Henchman take a cab. I can see why Putress joined the Legion with this kind of treatment.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

With her more recent comments, I feel like what they're making her goal is is to try carve out a piece of "Death god cake" for herself. I'd usually think stuff like that is stupid, but eh... can't be much worse at this point.

Evilness of that woman knows no bounds!

Hmm Horde leaders unhappy and are becoming aware that the warchief is not representing them well and creating distrust in the faction. While the warchief continues with plans that benefit him/her. Wonder where we’ve experienced this before.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I called that as a theory in the beginning of BFA.... it was a shitstorm... all the Sylvanas Fanboys came after me...
    Not only stalwart Sylvanas defenders, because it is a shitty theory going against pretty much all we know, since we have actual intern monologue about the whole ordeal , yet in spite of this very clear evidence that she did not want to become warchief, because she liked being a sneaky screecher and cursed Vol'jin and his loa for naming her, insisting that she manipulated the events is rather foolish to put it mildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Because it would retcon the most recent book.

On the question of N'zoth and Sylvanas, I stand by the idea that N'zoth appointed her. There's no other candidates left and it serves his interests to have her in charge, Ree-ing and pushing the faction war while he plunges his tentacles into Azeroth's tender nether regions. Especially if Magni is also an old god puppet and that's why he gives the Horde player the heart of Azeroth. That or he's a moron, it's one of the two.

It would be so hilarious,if it would be revealed,that all this time,since she was brought back by the Val'kyr before the cataclysm,was working for the Bolvar and she is his champion.
    Last edited by Felixon; 2018-11-13 at 01:19 PM.