Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you could redesign Havoc T21 with the caveat Eye Beam had to be the focus, what would you do?

What if...

2p = Increases Eye Beam damage by X% (because 2p has gotta be boring).
    4p = You can move, and continue to cast other spells and abilities during Eye Beam, Eye Beam is also removed from the GCD.

or maybe

2p = Each time Eye Beam deals damage to a target, that target takes 1% extra damage from the DH for 8 seconds.
    4p = When Eye Beam expires, remove all fury costs for Chaos Strike for 8 seconds. Fury generated while this is active is pooled beyond the normal cap (to a maximum of 2 times the normal cap).

2p Eye beam damage increased by 20%. If it only hits 1 target this effect is increaed to 50%.
    4p After eye beam is finished the next X amount of chaos strikes has 100% increased critical strike chance.

or a pretty interesting 4p would be something like:
    - Each eye beam increases the damage of the next eye beam by x amount lasts 1 minute, this effect stacks up to 10 times and is refreshed by another eye beam.
    this would give eye beam a sort of an execute function towards end of fights. And a very good boost to dungeon aoe.
    Last edited by Essem; 2017-09-19 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would keep 2 pc the same.
    4pc: For the next 15 seconds, you gain Demonic Appetite. If you already have Demonic Appetite, your proc chance is increased another 50%

that, or keep it the same and simply allow Blade Dance to proc Demonic Appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    2p Eye beam damage increased by 20%. If it only hits 1 target this effect is increaed to 50%.
    4p After eye beam is finished the next X amount of chaos strikes has 100% increased critical strike chance.

- Each eye beam increases the damage of the next eye beam by x amount lasts 1 minute, this effect stacks up to 10 times and is refreshed by another eye beam.
    this would give eye beam a sort of an execute function towards end of fights. And a very good boost to dungeon aoe.
    yah i like that, sort of like the Archon form in d3

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post

Feel like that would be incredibly broken, I mean anguish already cots for over a million easy. Would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Helm for sure, I think.
    That's what I figured. It would be weird equipping something other than Anger

Well there's the first new PTR build, few tier changes but looks like nothing for us yet. Still holding out hope for future builds though.

Deleted
    Havoc is the only spec where there was nos changes for T21

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkx View Post
    brewmaster says hi

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    brewmaster says hi
    Well, the difference is Brewmaster is fine.

Set bonus is pretty boring but as long as they keep it Eye Beam focused I'm fine with it. Would prefer some sort of fury generation or increased crit chance of eye beam(which would of course reduce the CD of eye beam) instead of straight up damage and a boring haste buff.

Boring and useless... Best tier so far was 19.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feral looks great but guardian looks really shitty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Set bonus is pretty boring but as long as they keep it Eye Beam focused I'm fine with it. Would prefer some sort of fury generation or increased crit chance of eye beam(which would of course reduce the CD of eye beam) instead of straight up damage and a boring haste buff.
    Eye beam has a 100% chance to crit already.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkx View Post
    Ret paladin also says hi, with equally stupid tier bonuses. Starting to bonus roll tier bosses is hopes of getting high enough titanforges that I can avoid equipping at least 4 set.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Erm, Eyebeam is always 100% Crit. Increasing eye beam crit chance does nothing.

If they really want eye beam focus for T21, i think making Eye beam more frequent in your rotation is the best way to go.
    4pc can have a chance on chaos strike/annihilation to reduce eye beam cooldown by x seconds.

Deleted
    4pc has a 20% chance when using eye beam to get better devs to design the class

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    4pc has a 20% chance when using eye beam to get better devs to design the class
    10 char )) this made me laugh so hard , sad part we do need that 4set big time )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    Erm, Eyebeam is always 100% Crit. Increasing eye beam crit chance does nothing.

If they really want eye beam focus for T21, i think making Eye beam more frequent in your rotation is the best way to go.
    4pc can have a chance on chaos strike/annihilation to reduce eye beam cooldown by x seconds.
    Meh, technically with demonic appetite that is the case. The problem, is you can get horrible rng where you don't proc a soul, hence why I think they should have a safe guard built in with every 4 chaos strikes it's 100% to spawn 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be totally okay being forced to play demonic build because of t21 if they make felblade baseline