Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Being part of the oppressor class does not make you automatically an oppressor.
    You can't support your earlier statement and this one at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    BLM was founded on the proper principle, but has recently digressed into an extremist organization.
    I have some *Really* bad news for you buddy...

When a cop does wrong, you guys say don't generalize, and every group has bad apples. But here you are, being fucking hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You can't support your earlier statement and this one at the same time.
    I'll try to make it easy for you.

You can be a Cardassian. Does not automatically mean you were involved or even supported the occupation of Bajor. Still you are a Cardassian, so when Bajorans talk among themselves about how to deal with Cardassian oppression against them, you might not be needed or even welcome.

Simple, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    When a cop does wrong, you guys say don't generalize, and every group has bad apples. But here you are, being fucking hypocrites.
    If we had video footage of everything before the shooting people would be against the cop if the facts point to wrongdoing by the cops. If he was murdered I do want justice for him but I also want the facts first.

You can be a Cardassian. Does not automatically mean you were involved or even supported the occupation of Bajor. Still you are a Cardassian, so when Bajorans talk among themselves about how to deal with Cardassian oppression against them, you might not be needed or even welcome.

Simple, isn't it?
    seems pretty clear, you seem to also be racist against Cardassians.

Simple, isn't it?
    It is simple, you used the term oppressor and said that is who they want to exclude by excluding white people. That is racism, you can't support that and then say that all white people aren't oppressors. You cannot support them excluding white people because they're oppressors while admitting not all white people are oppressors.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    It is simple, you used the term oppressor and said that is who they want to exclude by excluding white people. That is racism, you can't support that and then say that all white people aren't oppressors. You cannot support them excluding white people because they're oppressors while admitting not all white people are oppressors.
    I said oppressor class. Reading comprehension.

BLM was founded on the proper principle, but has recently digressed into an extremist organization.
    recently? lol

- - - Updated - - -

still a racist? just checking, appreciate your consistency.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Then they will only go further, by being proven right.

- - - Updated - - -

Translation - "Waaahhhh the other mods don't agree with my point of view waahhhhhhh that alone makes them baised"
    And the further they go, the more likely they are to end up in jail. What a self fulfilling prophecy they got going here. さすがお前たちは。
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-08-02 at 04:47 AM.

lmao.... more like people started to pay attention to the antics and not consider it blatant lies, recently.

at this point I don't care if I get a small forced vacation from the forums for saying this, but if whites are all apart of the oppressor class, than if a white racist wanted to say all blacks in america are apart of a criminal class, they are right by your logic

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skin color is a class? Last I checked classes were an economic term, not a racial one.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Well that's even simpler then, and just goes back to it being racism by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    at this point I don't care if I get a small forced vacation from the forums for saying this, but if whites are all apart of the oppressor class, than if a white racist wanted to say all blacks in america are apart of a criminal class, they are right by your logic
    No they are not.

Look, white people are the racial group that currently holds power in the West. That came to be through white supremacy.

White people, as a group, have the political, social, financial power to discriminate against other races, as a group. Other races do not have the power to do this in return.

All white people share in this privilege to one degree or another. Of course other factors exist. But the fact that white people are treated better in society in nearly all situations is undeniable.

Even if we do not actively partake, we still passively benefit from the oppression of other races. As such we are part of the oppressor class.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Skin color is a class? Last I checked classes were an economic term, not a racial one.
    Yup. Same as gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion. etc. Class does not mean purely economic but also social.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has pretty thoroughly devolved into discussing race rather than political protest movements, locking this here.