Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I had one of those rare "New" 3DS units that briefly appeared around black friday, I would probably feel more compelled to believe in continued longevity due to the logistics and ease of having it with me when I'm out and about. But when I look at my "New" 3DS XL and how I can't possibly fit it in my pocket and am faced with putting a hilariously oversized zelda pouch on my belt as the sole means of taking it with me, the Switch seems more and more a suitable replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    It's a weird hybrid, not a "regular handheld".
    lol fucking lol

it holds in your hand and you can take it on the go but it also plugs into your tv

it's a handheld. Get over it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    lol fucking lol

it holds in your hand and you can take it on the go but it also plugs into your tv

it's a handheld. Get over it
    Yea, and it's also about the same power wise a Vita successor would have been had Sony stayed in the market. It's a handheld. The "home console" part of it only exists because "We're making a hybrid" sounds better then "We're leaving the home console market".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, and it's also about the same power wise a Vita successor would have been had Sony stayed in the market. It's a handheld. The "home console" part of it only exists because "We're making a hybrid" sounds better then "We're leaving the home console market".
    If sony ever makes a vita 2 it might just end up being a better switch. I doubt they'll do it though

10+ Year Old Account
    If sony ever makes a vita 2 it might just end up being a better switch. I doubt they'll do it though
    Man, now I miss my PSP. That thing was great.

sony had a chance to dominate every single market if they got their heads out of their ass

sony had a chance to dominate every single market if they got their heads out of their ass
    90 million PSP owners and probably 70 of them who don't know what a Vita is.

Why Sony didn't just learn from their own success and call it "PSP2" I'll never know. Even with the ridiculous memory card prices it would have still done exceptionally better. Vita was similar to the Wii U in that it didn't gain main stream success because people never really knew wtf it was.

They should make a "New Nintendo 3DSwitch XL" It could be the regular switch, but bigger, and with the 3d technology of the 3DS, and when connected to a 3D TV, plays in 3D, too!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    How about a 2DS Smartphone hybrid?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    They should make a "New Nintendo 3DSwitch XL" It could be the regular switch, but bigger, and with the 3d technology of the 3DS, and when connected to a 3D TV, plays in 3D, too!
    3D is dead. Not to mention it requires double the horizontal pixels. The switch is already having issues maintaining 720/1080 handheld/docked good luck getting it to render games at 2560x720.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    How about a 2DS Smartphone hybrid?
    Yea, that's never happening. The only future handheld only Nintendo device will either be classic versions of gameboys or a future handheld only cheaper Switch.