Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    You seem to have typed raped rather than looked at. I imagine this is an auto-correct error.
    It's a short jump from 0 to hyperbole around here.

lets be honest, the type of women who are saying being stared at is sexual harassment, aren't the type of women getting stared at, or if they are, it's simply because they're too wide to get out of your field of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aah, yes!
    And women that wear skirts are just asking to be raped.
    Why do you believe women who wear skirts are asking to be raped?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why do you believe women who wear skirts are asking to be raped?
    He's got the "I exist to protect innocent women so I must use hyperbole to make a non-point" bug.

There are areas where staring can have bad effects, such as a work environment, and therefore rules against it can be made (as a policy by a private establishment within the area they control) if deemed necessary. Otherwise I think it's up to everyone's own personal code of conduct how they use their eyes. I like breasts, therefore I like looking at breasts, but I avoid doing it openly, because I don't want people to feel uncomfortable. If I didn't care, I'd do it openly, because there's no way in hell staring can be actual sexual harassment in a free society.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

It's the exact same argument those people use.
    When you dress a certain way, you are asking for it.
    Someone looking at you causes no harm in any way. If you don't like people looking at you, don't dress in a way that draws their attention to you. Seems simple enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    And if you continue to stare even when she clearly indicates she doesn't want you to stare, you're a sicko.
    More hyperbole. Seriously, a "sicko" for looking at someone? Or even "staring" at them? Grow up.

It's the exact same argument those people use.
    When you dress a certain way, you are asking for it.
    No, it's not. Dressing provocatively is not a sign that says, "Rape Me". It does, however, absolutely say, "Look at me". It's the entire point of dressing like that.

2. I like how you people think you can decide how someone else feels.
    Woman: "This creep keeps staring at my boobs, I feel harassed."
    In comes the MRA: "No, you don't! Now get back to the kitchen."
    I'm not MRA whatever the fuck that means. If you dress more modestly nobody is going to be looking. You don't need to show off a cleavage or have a tight fitting shirt that accentuate your breasts. If you're showing off a cleavage or have a tight shirt that is sticking to your body then you're in no position to complain if people are looking.

You can't wear this:

and then complain people are looking when you dress in ways that grab peoples attention. If it bothers you that people are looking then stop dressing that way.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-08-09 at 02:54 PM.

You sound a lot like the Saudi-Arabian fashion police.
    How exactly? They tell women to stop dressing a certain way under threat of penalties. I'm telling women to stop dressing in ways that grab other peoples attention if they're not comfortable with said attention. Don't like the attention? Don't wear it.

Luckily all my talent points went to being an ass man, i couldnt give a care about boobs. But ass i just cant help

You sound a lot like the Saudi-Arabian fashion police.
    And you're a whiteknight. Use your fucking head.

People wear tight clothing to look hot, to be looked at. That whole " don't stare creep " is just hypocrisy, because the creep isn't a hot rich male.

It is illogical to wear tight clothing which you KNOW will draw attention and then say you don't want it.

You're never going to make staring illegal and you can't dictate how people act so the easy solution here is not to dress like you're trying to get lucky.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-08-09 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Arguing with kangodo

https://pics.me.me/arguing-with-idio...n-21650709.png

(Infracted) ~ Trolling
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-09 at 05:51 PM.

Or how about them speaking up if they don't like the attention you give them?
    If you don't like attention from the way you dress then you shouldn't dress that way. I don't go around dressing in tight shirts like what I linked on previous page because I don't like the kind of attention that gets me.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-08-09 at 04:00 PM.

Staring is not sexual harassment legally

Perhaps they don't want that attention from YOU? I know that might be hard to understand, but perhaps they aren't doing it for you since the entire world doesn't revolve around you?
    Pateuvasiliu in the 60's: "You're never going to make slapping that ass illegal!"

Or how about them speaking up if they don't like the attention you give them?
    Perhaps they don't want that attention from YOU?
    Yeah that's not how the world works. You don't get to decide who looks at you and who doesn't.

Spare me the strawman.

R.I.P. in peace Social Justice.
    2008-2016

Or you shouldn't pay that kind of unwanted attention? Being a decent human being isn't that hard, or at least, it shouldn't be that hard.
    You also don't get to decide what decent is.

If men don't get to decide how women dress women don't get to decide what men look at. 50 years ago tight clothing would've been deemed inappropriate.

Or you shouldn't pay that kind of unwanted attention? Being a decent human being isn't that hard, or at least, it shouldn't be that hard.
    If you're not comfortable with attention you get from dressing in a certain manner then it's on you to dress in a way that makes you comfortable, not on others to make sure you're comfortable.

Deleted
    It literally depends on the sender and the receiver. And not just the sender and not just the receiver.

Example:

Someone wears slut regalia. An ugly fat example of the other gender (or the same, based on preferences) asks "Do you want to fuck?".. that is obviously sexual herassment.

Example 2:

Someone wears slut regalia. A real cute and sexy example of the other gender (or the same, based on preferences) asks "Do you want to make love, honey?".. that obviously isnt sexual herassment.. well, most times.

If both the receiver and the sender agree to a flirt, nothing bad happens. If one of the sides isnt interested, it could become sexual herassment.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-08-09 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    If you're not comfortable with attention you get from dressing in a certain manner then it's on you to dress in a way that makes you comfortable, not on others to make sure you're comfortable.
    Bingo ^ I don't like the attention certain clothes draw so I don't wear them Easy as that. I don't have control over the world but I have control over my own actions and choices.