Best "No Woman, No Cry" Songs

No, I haven't had a nasty breakup, and I haven't been shot down for a date. But lately I've realized that being single isn't such a bad thing. Then I got to think about music, and how many anti-man songs there are. Hell, Beyonce made an entire career out of them.

But how many anti-women songs are there? No, I don't mean degrading, hateful and spiteful shit (aka, half of all of rap songs), but songs more along the lines of expressing the sentiment of "no woman no cry," or at the very least, embracing the idea that I don't need a relationship or any of the shit I have to put up with when in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    The thing with that song is that apart from the title (which is also the chorus), it's not about women or relationships at all; it's about Bob Marley's past struggles living in poverty in Jamaica. So it's not a very good song of this type to begin with. But you're probably joke posting :P

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    The thing with that song is that apart from the title (which is also the chorus), it's not about women or relationships at all; it's about Bob Marley's past struggles living in poverty in Jamaica. So it's not a very good song of this type to begin with. But you're probably joke posting :P
    I was just playing a little joke, You are right. :P