Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How to get rich?

Hey guys,

Im almost walking around everyday dreaming of the day i will become a rich guy, owning my own big company.

I got educations and got a fine fulltime job. But i can't take the next step(i simple don't know how and what kind of world awaits me).

Give me some motivational speech, tell me its easier to take the first step and tell me about if its tough to own a company.

Deleted
    A rich person is someone who values many things he already has, not someone who has many valuable things.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Hey guys,

Im almost walking around everyday dreaming of the day i will become a rich guy, owning my own big company.

I got educations and got a fine fulltime job. But i can't take the next step(i simple don't know how and what kind of world awaits me).

Give me some motivational speech, tell me its easier to take the first step and tell me about if its tough to own a company.
    you got educations eh

best way is to make as much money each day of your life as you can. if you want to be rich you have to sacrifice things. if you dont know what im talking about it, just forget it right now it probably wont happen for you. you can have a decent life without being rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    A rich person is someone who values many things he already has, not someone who has many valuable things.
    thats just bullshit poor people say to make themselves feel better. trust that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    best way is to make as much money each day of your life as you can. if you want to be rich you have to sacrifice things. if you dont know what im talking about it, just forget it right now it probably wont happen for you. you can have a decent life without being rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    you got educations eh
    Yes, several. What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    Is it really. Why?

Learn to hack. Send a few ransomwares to a few big corps. Winner winner chicken dinner

It's easy, just get a million dollars and you'll be rich. Repeat as necessary to reach the level of rich you desire.
    Signature not found

There's no secret way to get rich. Just hard work, intelligence and a bit of luck.

Easiest path would be to identify a gap in the market and then fill that gap.

Deleted
    LOL, the only way to become rich is by being lucky, there really is nothing else to it. Can you get a good life by working hard? Of course you can, but you can not become rich without being lucky.

Deleted
    You will never get rich if you will work for someone else.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spend less than you earn.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

All you need is a small loan of a million dollars

10+ Year Old Account
    You can fuck a bunch of fat chicks for 50 bucks.

Or a bunch of really fat chicks for 1000.

What? Fat chicks need love too but they gotta pay.

Deleted
    Just save. You don't need that much money to be in top 1%. If you're thinking about being in top 0.01% though...

Deleted
    Fuck bitches, get money. Easy.

ahh yes, the american dream delusion. The idea that everyone has a secret millionaire hiding inside just waiting to break free.

Market something that people need... Find out what people want
    If its not available..invent it..could even be a App.

If it is available. Then come up with a better version..

Or.. Become very Knowledgeable about a subject & become a consultant in it.

You will not get rich overnight, unless you win the lottery.

Ive already got a book in the works called 'How to make money off gullible people' its gonna hit amazon soon priced at $100!

Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post
    Ive already got a book in the works called 'How to make money off gullible people' its gonna hit amazon soon priced at $100!
    Sounds similar to what I tried once..

"Cut your Bills in Half"
    Yes overnight you too can cut your bills in half
    Just send $20 and a return envelope to this P.O Box address ...

Then send your customers a $5 pair of scissors. easy $$