Deleted

SimCrafting, dps confuses me and my stat weights!

I´ve been testing a little the last days with various items and simcraft.
    Before that i was pushing on my arms warrior mastery hard, my stats were ~70% mastery, ~20% haste, ~16% crit, 4% vers, legendaries prydaz and storms eye.
    I was happy with that and my dps were fine.

Then i got archavon hands and started to use simcraft to check what to wear.
    Set1: archavons hand
    # gear_crit_rating=4281
    # gear_haste_rating=6427
    # gear_mastery_rating=11926
    # gear_versatility_rating=3830

Set2: prydaz
    # gear_crit_rating=3962
    # gear_haste_rating=6082
    # gear_mastery_rating=13280

Set3: aggramars stride
    # gear_crit_rating=4331
    # gear_haste_rating=7301
    # gear_mastery_rating=12852

SimDPS log: https://flow-exporter.ddns.net/simdps.html (ssl certificate is invalid coz of home server)

Is this even possible? prydaz should be statwise best (except missing strength) but this results really make me thinking...

Not even sure what you're asking, simcraft is taking into account the effect of the legendary gloves, yes prydaz has lots of stats but the effect is exclusively defensive. What simcraft is telling you is that having the effect from the gloves is worth more dps than having the secondaries from prydaz.

Deleted
    i understood that the lower rage cost of MS will help me to keep rage and spend it into other abilites (slam/execute/rend).

it´s just wierd that the saving of 8 rage on a MS every few seconds compensate ~1500 mastery in this case

Deleted
    Here's some VERY napkin math for you, just checked a mythic Goroth log. Warrior hit about 50 mortal strikes. That's 400 rage over 3-4 minutes. That's 20 extra slams, which hit for averaging 500k. That's 10 million damage, which is 40-50k dps.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arms Warrior isn't GCD capped so extra rage means extra abilities to fill in those gaps. Also means more tactition procs which leads to more buffed MS and Execute strikes.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |