Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    G
    This is just sad at this point. You used a source talking specifically about Southern Barrens, i.e. the land that was created after the Cataclysm after the Barrens were split in two, to prove how Jaina only reacted to Garrosh's actions, in a feeble attempt to handwave an Alliance attack in the Barrens, that happened before the Cataclysm and before there were Southern Barrens. And then, despite assurances that you'd get back to that thread, you were nowhere to be seen after things like that were pointed out to you by numerous people.

And once again, I'll ask you to substantiate your inane accusations, done in rather flailing manner, about my supposed alternate facts or headcanon. Because if anyone looked like a twat, it'd be the person who offers nothing but personal jabs and is incapable of offering any validation to the shit they are spewing. Which isn't me right now.
    Ohhhh right, that thread, forgot that existed after spending the last week working. I'd go back n check, but frankly, i cant be arsed. Did you REALLY expect me to return and jump into a continued lore debate with the trump of MMO-champ after SAYING i was going to bed and working later? Sorry to leave you butthurt and upset, but i actually have a life. I don't have the ability to sit on a forum and weave stories for people 24/7. And on that, i have collected my niece from the airport now and have to drive home. If you want anything more, you're gonna be getting butthurt and upset again.

As for that "discussion"? i both cant be arsed NOR want to derail the thread by delving into that. All i remember last time was you claiming a heavy horde leaning thread was alliance based or some contradictory crap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Friendlyimmolation, you're THE original anti-High Elf, anti-Alliance, Blood Elf and Horde fanboy on these forums. Pretty much anything relating to High Elves you refute out of your bias against them. It's literally impossible to have a discussion with you and your alternative facts. Easier to talk to flat-earthers... All you can say, whilst flailing your arms is in lisping voice, is "High Elves are Blood Elves with blue eyes and there aren't enough of them to do *insert thing here*." Thank god you're not in character development at Blizzard.
    Except what he said there is 100% correct, as per the blue post talking about the part of Purge of Dalaran questline that didn't reach live due to a bug.

It's implied being they have a son. Also, he's only neutral for now. That may very well change once the Legion is taken care of considering his history. Consider what they did with Thrall from Warchief, to neutral World Shaman, back to a Horde character again after Garrosh. 7.3 will literally be the first time we've seen Turalyon since WC2: Beyond the Dark Portal, so anything could happen. We don't know much about him.
    Because children out of wedlock don't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Yeah, no. The Legion did not create undeath.
    While I don't disagree with the majority of what you say man, you're dead wrong on that one. Ner'zhul created the Plague of Undeath under the supervision of Kil'jaeden, and early progress of the plague was heavily curated by the Dreadlords. Replay WC3, it's pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Ohhhh right, that thread, forgot that existed after spending the last week working. I'd go back n check, but frankly, i cant be arsed. Did you REALLY expect me to return and jump into a continued lore debate with the trump of MMO-champ after SAYING i was going to bed and working later? Sorry to leave you butthurt and upset, but i actually have a life. I don't have the ability to sit on a forum and weave stories for people 24/7. And on that, i have collected my niece from the airport now and have to drive home. If you want anything more, you're gonna be getting butthurt and upset again.
    Wow, you have a life :O What a unique special snowflake you are And I didn't expect you to jump back into that debate because you said you were going to bed, I expected you to jump back into it because that's what you said you'd do after you went to sleep and work... Reading hard. But given how you didn't even say that to me, because I wasn't even in the discussion for most of the time you were online, why would I be butthurt about you not going back? Makes no difference to me. If anything, it cleanses the lore forum of more of your fanfiction.

Also, Trump of MMO. Laughable. If there was a Trump of MMO it'd be the person making terrible, whiny, personal one-liners devoid of any real value out of the blue, incapable of sourcing his claims, deflecting when called out on that and with the attention span of a squirrel. Which so far is you.

As for that "discussion"? i both cant be arsed NOR want to derail the thread by delving into that. All i remember last time was you claiming a heavy horde leaning thread was alliance based or some contradictory crap.
    Case in point. Also, "I remember things". Yup, that will do Wait, what I remember is you defeating your own argument, which I actually described in detail. So yeah, I'd go with you being the alternate facts person here, "Trump of MMO". Also, "heavy Horde leaning thread"? Wat? This doesn't even make sense in the context of your accusations. But hey, more Trumpsim.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    While I don't disagree with the majority of what you say man, you're dead wrong on that one. Ner'zhul created the Plague of Undeath under the supervision of Kil'jaeden, and early progress of the plague was heavily curated by the Dreadlords. Replay WC3, it's pretty clear.
    There is a difference between Plague of Undeath and undeath in general. FelPlague talked about Legion using undead on other worlds. Given how the Lich King on Azeroth was in the end a failure as far as Legion is concerned, chances are they made no other Lich Kings and Plague of Undeath to boost them up. And while they have Necrolytes and stuff like that, which they most likely use elsewhere, where Alleria may have indeed encountered some Legion-controlled undead, that still doesn't make the Legion the creators of that concept. Some of them are even semi-natural occurrence in the way that some ghosts are simply people unwilling or unable to move on. Then there's Meryl, who sort of became an undead by the strength of his magic.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-08-15 at 11:08 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    No, it is not much likely she actually will. Despite what many people here think with their interpretations of Alleria's character, Blizzard is clearly building her for something else on PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and other than the typical Forest Troll/Quel'thalas animosity and her personal vendetta against the Orcs that she eventually dropped, her racism expressed itself mostly towards humans. Also, Alleria isn't a High Elf in the modern meaning. She wasn't around for the renaming of the High Elves into Blood Elves and the following split of some of them, who renamed themselves back into High Elves. She wasn't in a situation where she could have made those choices yet.
    Allerian elves weren't either around when the High elves declared themselves blood elves, yet they're still Alliance.
    And Alleria never dropped her hatred toward the Horde, given what she says on Ptr. It's likely she will be influenced by the subjective version told by her sister Vereesa who wanted to discuss the matter in private.

At best, Alleria will be unfriendly toward the Horde and neutral toward the blood elves, but still Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    the whole reason the belves are on the horde (besides them needing a pretty race) is cause the humans have betrayed them over and over
    Nope. They are in the Horde, cuz Sylvana's forces where the only one willing to help them defend Quel'Thalas from the undead forces in Eastern Plague Lands.
    And that help came with the price to join the Horde. Read Lort'hemar short and you will see it there. Sylvanas is threatening him so many times with withdrawing her garrison at the borders of Ghostlands that is obvious Blood elfs are there, because they don't have choice. The hate for human is just an excuse for the masses and we know in MoP there were negotiations for rejoining the alliance

Deleted
    There is a difference between Plague of Undeath and undeath in general. FelPlague talked about Legion using undead on other worlds. Given how the Lich King on Azeroth was in the end a failure as far as Legion is concerned, chances are they made no other Lich Kings and Plague of Undeath to boost them up. And while they have Necrolytes and stuff like that, which they most likely use elsewhere, where Alleria may have indeed encountered some Legion-controlled undead, that still doesn't make the Legion the creators of that concept. Some of them are even semi-natural occurrence in the way that some ghosts are simply people unwilling or unable to move on. Then there's Meryl, who sort of became an undead by the strength of his magic.
    True enough, I suppose. Thinking about it, there's also Galakrond and his undead proto-drakes. iirc, that was wayyyyyy pre-Legion interference in Azeroth...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No it's not. Horde has Sylvanas, Vereesa is neutral and Alleria is Alliance.

Edit: I'm wrong.
    Vereesa is "neutral". Heh. She's as neutral as Greymane.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    If you read the book "War Crimes" You would see that Vereesa was dominantly with the Alliance, but upon meeting her sister, Sylvanas, again at the Temple of the White Tiger, she was persuaded to join the Horde. But then she couldn't bring herself to betray the Alliance and join them and so has remained neutral since then.
    She couldn't bear to leave her children behind, it really had nothing to do with the Alliance. I'll read through it again to make sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Friendlyimmolation, you're THE original anti-High Elf, anti-Alliance, Blood Elf and Horde fanboy on these forums. Pretty much anything relating to High Elves you refute out of your bias against them. It's literally impossible to have a discussion with you and your alternative facts. Easier to talk to flat-earthers... All you can say, whilst flailing your arms is in lisping voice, is "High Elves are Blood Elves with blue eyes and there aren't enough of them to do *insert thing here*." Thank god you're not in character development at Blizzard.
    Oh, I forgot you get uncontrollably upset when facts get in the way.

lol , pointing out out actual facts to you makes me a flat earther? What because I don't let you bask in your headcanon? What upsets you more, the fact that they aren't playable? Or that having green eye's doesn't make you a different race?

If you want to blame me for why High elves aren't on your alliance side of character creation, that's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Havn't checked a few of the pages, but am i right in assuming Mehrunes and FriendlyImmolation are here with their alternative facts?
    Oh please, you are better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joshual View Post
    cant wait for Vereesa to join the alliance
    Well I have exciting news for you. The only person Vereesa is Neutral/horde leaning for is Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-15 at 11:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Isnt this a given? Once she comes back and sees how the traitorous Alliance has been acting lately, she'll be begging for a hotel in Silvermoon.

Besides, she has a sister (the sane one) on the Horde.
    The Horde has killed her Sister's husband. so much for the traitorous Alliance ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Oh, I forgot you get uncontrollably upset when facts get in the way.

lol , pointing out out actual facts to you makes me a flat earther? What because I don't let you bask in your headcanon? What upsets you more, the fact that they aren't playable? Or that having green eye's doesn't make you a different race?

If you want to blame me for why High elves aren't on your alliance side of character creation, that's fine.
    See, this is the problem with you. You think your opinion is fact. You've concocted an alternative version of the lore if your head to suit what you want it to be and accuse others of doing the same. You close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears, and yell "la la la I can't hear you" when anything you disagree with is stated in these forums. You get particularly vehement when it comes to anything Alliance and High Elves related. In your reality the Alliance is evil, High Elves are extinct, Garrosh was justified for mana-bombing Theramore, etc etc. Pretty much everything the lore doesn't support...

10+ Year Old Account
    See, this is the problem with you. You think your opinion is fact. You've concocted an alternative version of the lore if your head to suit what you want it to be and accuse others of doing the same. You close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears, and yell "la la la I can't hear you" when anything you disagree with is stated in these forums. You get particularly vehement when it comes to anything Alliance and High Elves related. In your reality the Alliance is evil, High Elves are extinct, Garrosh was justified for mana-bombing Theramore, etc etc. Pretty much everything the lore doesn't support...
    In relation to the playable races, Blizzard has stated that the high elves have a considerably smaller population than even the Gnomeregan Exiles.[36] High elves are a rare sight even in Alliance lands,[37] and are considered a fallen, all but extinct race.[38]

^ Night of the Dragon, pg 105
    ^ a b Blizzard lore posts
    ^ Night of the Dragon, pg 7

https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#cite_note-BLore-36

so if by Alternative version of the lore, you mean repeating the same shit blizzard has been saying for over 10 years now, then yea better watch out for the mean alternative lore.

I never argued that the Alliance is evil, sheesh you're just blindly swinging. Theramore was a legitimate military target, even Jaina says they are an Alliance city in Tides of war.

so other than you arguing with blizzard's word of God, what are you doing? If you have to make up shit, like saying that I think the Alliance is evil, to try to make your point seem even a glimmer stronger, than maybe you should head over to fanfiction.net where you wont be called out for making shit up in the first place.

Or, read the non-canon rpg books and try to use it as the basis for an argument, that would be good too.

Are you so caught up in your high elf desires that you think I'm arguing Alleria to be Horde?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-15 at 01:32 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Just want to throw my support with you. I added him to my ignore list quite some time ago. Made the forums alot better. ^^

Isnt this a given? Once she comes back and sees how the traitorous Alliance has been acting lately, she'll be begging for a hotel in Silvermoon.

Besides, she has a sister (the sane one) on the Horde.
    Sylvanas is far from sane. I honestly can never understand how people think she is not completely insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Just want to throw my support with you. I added him to my ignore list quite some time ago. Made the forums alot better. ^^
    Remember, if you can't handle pesky facts or conflicting opinions, just use ignore! That immediately makes you correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Sylvanas is far from sane. I honestly can never understand how people think she is not completely insane.
    Because she doesn't operate as someone who is insane? Unless you want to go into DC's grasp on what makes someone crazy, very few characters in WoW are actually insane. The biggest examples being the Scarlet crusade leadership, and the culitsts of the twilights hammer, and the pale orcs.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-15 at 01:38 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. I just did the same to him and Mehrunes. Not sure which one likes to spam the forums with BS more. Their whole goal is to stir the pot and trigger people. They exist on the border of MMO-C ToS.

Isn't Alleria going to die? she becomes a boss in her void form

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Allerian elves weren't either around when the High elves declared themselves blood elves, yet they're still Alliance.
    And Alleria never dropped her hatred toward the Horde, given what she says on Ptr. It's likely she will be influenced by the subjective version told by her sister Vereesa who wanted to discuss the matter in private.

At best, Alleria will be unfriendly toward the Horde and neutral toward the blood elves, but still Alliance.
    Being Alliance is a different issue than being a High Elf over a Bloof Elf, isn't it? I addressed the latter. In regards to the Thalassian split they were pretty much in the same boat as Alleria, since they were stuck in Outland. Furthermore, their leader in Alleria's absence was the only named High Elf that answered Lor'themar's attempt at reaching out and reunifying the Thalassian people. Chances are, some of Auric's people followed him as well.

And Alleria specifically talked about losing her hatred in Beyond the Dark Portal. PTR is at best a retcon of that. And I haven't actually said anything about her loyalties as far as Alliance vs Horde goes.

Oh please, you are better than that.
    Dafuq is all I can say here.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    The Horde has killed her Sister's husband. so much for the traitorous Alliance ....
    In a war the Alliance started, with Vereesa's husband breaking Dalaran's neutrality to aid Theramore against the Horde. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make here in relation to traitorous anything to be honest. Besides, Alleria never even met the guy.

Given how that he refers to remarks about Purge of Dalaran made by lore devs, the one doing "la la la I can't here you" here is you. Also, the lore supports the hell out of Theramore's destruction being justified. Theramore's armies broke the post-WotLK ceasefire, they were the main Alliance force in Cata, one which led the offensive into numerous Horde zones (including Durotar, failed attacks at Mulgore border and a planned attack against Orgrimmar itself) and Theramore itself was one gigantic Alliance staging ground for reinforcements from EK, including a highway through Dustwallow into Horde territory. And High Elves are not exactly numerous in lore anymore.

Nothing aids peddling abject headcasecanon like peace and quiet, eh?

Agreed. I just did the same to him and Mehrunes. Not sure which one likes to spam the forums with BS more. Their whole goal is to stir the pot and trigger people. They exist on the border of MMO-C ToS.
    While I'm sure calling out people spewing their fanfiction and pretending it's lore even when faced with actual sources (or, like what you just did, putting the person who just provided said sources on ignore; by the way, bonus whiny crybaby points for calling bullshit when you just ignored a guy who corrected you with valid lore sources) may be triggering to people who like to spew fanfiction, arguing correct lore isn't anywhere near "stirring the pot", let alone to the point where it's one's goal and as such the idea arguing correct lore would be on the border of ToS just because you may get triggered by it is just another kind of fanfiction.

If anything would be against the rules it'd be spreading fanfiction on the lore forum since it goes against the first point of lore forum guidelines. And while this is the general discussion forum, you've spread the same kind of headcanon nonsense in the lore forum as well.

And damn, just making it public that you've ignored someone and making a scene out of it as if it proved anything other than you admitting defeat (and as if anyone really cared) is already sad. But making a spectacle with another person and comparing your ignore lists? Borders on victim complex.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-08-15 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In relation to the playable races, Blizzard has stated that the high elves have a considerably smaller population than even the Gnomeregan Exiles.[36] High elves are a rare sight even in Alliance lands,[37] and are considered a fallen, all but extinct race.[38]

^ Night of the Dragon, pg 105
    ^ a b Blizzard lore posts
    ^ Night of the Dragon, pg 7

https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#cite_note-BLore-36
    This "encyclopedia" is +10 years old and was written around TBC where High elves were effectively a dying race since most of them joined the Horde
    Since, things have changed, and you know it very well. This statement was retconned by Blizzard in WOTLK when he decided to introduce High elves in every expansion except WoD. High elves are on every continent, even on Argus (see : High elves on ptr). They're litterally everywhere.