Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say since like others have said, if I come across a game I an not enjoying I will stop playing and forget about it. So instead I will go with the worst game I have ever played and finished and that is probably FF XII. It's not a bad game, it was just not at all what I was looking for at the time. I kept playing the entire game waiting for it to get better since many people I know told me they really like it but it just never got better. Bland story, bland characters, and a terrible battle system. The battle system was really the main issue I had with it. The whole real-time battle thing made me feel like a was playing a crappy MMO with a pair of computer controlled characters. It was just so passive and slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first nep game. It has rng healing and rezzing. The fuck were they thinking?

Colonial Marines

To this day I think it's the PS2 version of "Ghost Recon 2", the graphics were so grainy and the controls were like steering a Mini Cooper through snow and half way through the first mission I got stuck on a bit that the game never told me or hinted at how to get passed. Truth be told I played it for 3 hours max, retuned it and shelled out the 60$ for Kingdom Hearts 2, got damn what a good choice that was.

Golden TACO crush 2. Such a let down compared to the original.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Guess I'm lucky in a sense that while I did play Superman 64, at least it was a friend of mine who paid for the rental and not me, lol. Pretty sure we spent about 15-20 minutes on it and by the 10 minute mark, we were thinking "what the everliving fuck?".

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Tiberium Twilight, wtf they did to one of my most treasured childhood series
    Definately one of them on my list, C&C died that day....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Do expansions count? If so World of Warcraft: Legion.

I've played many buggy and glitchy games that might be considered worse, but putting all that aside I despise Legion.

I usually avoid bad games but... well I thought after WoD nothing could possibly be worse. Oh how wrong I was.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-17 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    No game will ever be as much of a disapointment for me as Rise of the Robots. On face value, it seemed like a winner. It had state of the art graphics and even had music by Brian May, the Brian May from Queen!

In reality, it was a complete and utter disapointment. The controls were far too stiff for a functional fighting game, the animations were just as clunky and awkward and the game was pretty much solved as soon as you figured out all you needed to do to win was spam the kick button.

It's hard to believe they also released a novel to coincide with the games release and even had a movie planned which, thankfully, never actually materialised.
    This shit right here. Thank god I rented it from Blockbuster, and didnt buy it.

Road Avenger for the Sega Mega CD. Fucking hell, thinking about it now I can't believe it passed for a game.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can never decide but, right now: Heroes of Might & Magic VI. It hurts me so much to see how a wonderful series that I loved eversince I was a little kid, has gone so bad - and I heard that VII is even WORSE, which from the little I've seen, I can see why. Thanks, Ubisoft...

Oh well, more HoMM 3 for me then!

10+ Year Old Account
    -Pillars of Eternity. Seriously I couldn't get past the tutorial, it was so damn boring. The first thing I thought 5 minutes in was "Nowadays we don't need this kind of game anymore".
    -No Man's Sky, but to be fair, I played it two hours to see what it was about between two Bloodborne sessions, so it had no chance.
    -Diablo 2. Lost interest after 2 hours of playing. While in Diablo 1 unique items were refreshing and interesting finds, in the second game I was decked in them after the first dungeon. I liked the difficulty of the first, while in the second I never really risked dying and was constantly followed by a gal that killed stuff for me. Meh.
    -Lords of the Fallen. Incredibly short, incredibly slow combat, and incredibly dull overall. Pseudo-edgy story that wanted to be like Dark Souls but was just kinda cringy. There were like 3 characters: you, the helper that was going to die anyway, and the suspicious good guy. Guess who was the last boss.

Emerald Ring for the PS2. Everything felt bad.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

F.E.A.R. 3. That game is a complete betrayal of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Do expansions count? If so World of Warcraft: Legion.

I've played many buggy and glitchy games that might be considered worse, but putting all that aside I despise Legion.

I usually avoid bad games but... well I thought after WoD nothing could possibly be worse. Oh how wrong I was.
    Moment I saw the thread title I thought to myself "Ohh, here we go a WoD bashing thread." I was amazed we got to the second page before it started. Then in comes Aeula, that little ray of sunshine. The guy with the angry South Park guy as his avatar with the shittily drawn microsoft paint viking helmet.

lol these threads are always full of cancer, it's 50% actual shit games 50% naming some of the best games made but "it's ma personal opinion" when really it's just biased hate or a game not living upto expectations/hype doesn't make a bad game, let alone the worst games you've ever played, unless you've literally only ever played 3 games in your life.

OT? no idea it'll be so shit i won't have even remembered it i've played hundreds of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst game I've played and beaten was Red Faction: Armageddon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Moment I saw the thread title I thought to myself "Ohh, here we go a WoD bashing thread." I was amazed we got to the second page before it started. Then in comes Aeula, that little ray of sunshine. The guy with the angry South Park guy as his avatar with the shittily drawn microsoft paint viking helmet.
    I'll have you know it's the Iron Helmet from Skyrim.

Also I'm bashing Legion more than WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seven years later, and I still occasionally lie in bad angrily thinking about how fucking awful Metroid: Other M was.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't think of a worst game, mainly because any games that are known for being bad I straight up ignored.