Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Fifteen teenagers get rabies after raping donkey

Fifteen youngsters developed an ‘admiration’ for a donkey spent a week in a Moroccan hospital after catching a highly-contagious disease from the beast.

The fifteen teenagers from rural Morocco had to be treated for rabies after reportedly gang raping an infected local donkey.

According to the Moroccan daily Al Akhbar newspaper, the youngsters, from Sidi Al Kamel spent a week in hospital being treated after the animal transmitted the disease to them.

According to the newspaper, the shocking incident left the families of the youngsters “in distress and horror.”

Authorities also claimed that the actual number of infected people could be a lot higher as many families took their sons for treatment outside the immediate area to avoid shame.

Local authorities are now trying to find out who else had approached the donkey to “admire” it to limit further possibility of the disease spreading.

The occurrence not only became the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town, but also one of fear and shame for families who had their children vaccinated in case they had been close to the animal.

Local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid further risk of spreading disease.
    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifes...ng-donkey.html

What the hell did I just read?

Deleted
    No amount of facepalms can describe stupidity of those "humans".

All I can say is Karma can be an ass, disgusting fuckers.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

What the fuck is this?! *Barfs* They didn't.

Oh god. WHY?!

- - - Updated - - -

They did. They actually did. Oh god. It's so bad....

Plot twist: it's an internet troll that duped the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid further risk of spreading disease.
    raped then murdered....

What in the world ... ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Plot twist: it's an internet troll that duped the media.
    I'd hope so.

Wasn't something like this how HIV was started?

Not surprised considering where it happened. ROFL...

Damn rural Morocco knows how to throw a party!

Very nice maby they think twice next time before doing such things.

Disgusting animals those teens, shame the donkey had to be raped then put to death.

That donkey caught some bad breaks in life.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When people say they like it in the ass, this isn't what they had in mind.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Wtf did I just read......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Well that is one bad case of misunderstanding what taking it up the ass means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    When people say they like it in the ass, this isn't what they had in mind.
    Darn it... Too slow.

I have some issues with the story mainly dealing with not knowing the viral load mechanics of rabies off the top of my head, but I'd have to wonder if a rabid donkey would allow this to happen.

This is just so damn funny.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k