Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd reply with more information but since BoS build is going away, not really much to talk about. Leggos was belt and bracers, 321xx31, but can vary depending on adds (how many and frequency). Belt is changing so who knows. I dont have necro ring or chest leggo.

Deleted
    So, what is the best build Wednesday?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabann View Post
    So, what is the best build Wednesday?
    3 or 2 2 1 x z 3 1

Which stats depends on what build you're focusing. We have more options now.
    Personally, I'm finding the best single target results with a high Crit build (40+%), which is also convenient because it's probably the best multiple target build as well.

If you want to play with GS and BoS, then you'll want to hover at the Crit soft cap (20%) and gather more Haste/Mastery.
    Last edited by Clash the DK; 2017-08-30 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Which stats depends on what build you're focusing. We have more options now.
    Personally, I'm finding the best single target results with a high Crit build (40+%), which is also convenient because it's probably the best multiple target build as well.

If you want to play with GS and BoS, then you'll want to hover at the Crit soft cap (20%) and gather more Haste/Mastery.
    I thought BoS was still better for multiple targets?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I thought BoS was still better for multiple targets?
    Honestly, I don't think people are testing high Crit builds.

BoS works best with Haste/Mastery and Frostscythe works best Crit/Mastery. So trying for a BoS/Fsc build is kind of counterproductive because they prefer different stats.

From my experience, nothing trumps Frostscythe / Obliteration with Crit stacking.
    Last edited by Clash the DK; 2017-08-30 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Honestly, I don't think people are testing high Crit builds.

BoS works best with Haste/Mastery and Frostscythe works best Crit/Mastery. So trying for a BoS/Fsc build is kind of counterproductive because they prefer different stats.

From my experience, nothing trumps Frostscythe / Obliteration with Crit stacking.
    I won't be at all surprised if KM-FSc ends up being better on ST, and hell maybe even better without KM on 2+ targets with ~35-40% crit

Im running Obliteration built with RA/ME/GS

I value haste highly as I need to squeeze as much of these following into the 20sec Pillar of Frost window

1) RW + 5 x Obliterate via ERW for 10 stack of Gathering Storm (and any rime procs that comes up)
    2) Frost (Rime HB) + Obliterate during 10sec of Obliteration

If you have 2P ToS set, this is much easier to pull off due to extended PoF duration.

If you manage to get everything off and not waste any KM/Rime procs, you will most likely top the chart.

Due to Obliteration I value crit slightly lesser than haste.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyK View Post
    Im running Obliteration built with RA/ME/GS

I value haste highly as I need to squeeze as much of these following into the 20sec Pillar of Frost window

1) RW + 5 x Obliterate via ERW for 10 stack of Gathering Storm (and any rime procs that comes up)
    2) Frost (Rime HB) + Obliterate during 10sec of Obliteration

If you have 2P ToS set, this is much easier to pull off due to extended PoF duration.

If you manage to get everything off and not waste any KM/Rime procs, you will most likely top the chart.

Due to Obliteration I value crit slightly lesser than haste.
    So are you not casting Frost Strike at all to dump runic power during these combined CD's? Especially referring to your spam of Obliterate to make use of ERW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    So are you not casting Frost Strike at all to dump runic power during these combined CD's? Especially referring to your spam of Obliterate to make use of ERW.
    Sorry, I made a mistake there, as 1) and 2) are not in order. Allow me to re-explain

My exact rotation, in details, goes something like this

1) Pre-pot and PoF on pull
    2) Remorseless Winter + Howling Blast. I do not wait for rime procs, I like to get my FF up asap.
    3) 2 x Obliterate + consume any Rime Procs.

By this moment you should be out of runes, with the first two runes coming up in a sec or two.

4) Frost Strike down to 30-40ish Runic Power. Consume any KM/Rimes that comes up.
    5) Obliteration
    6) Alternate between Frost Strike (Rime HB) + Obliterate until Obliteration ends. Do not waste any Rime procs. Sometime you might waste a natural KM procs, which is ok.

When Obliteration ends, you should still be in PoF with a few sec left. You might have a bigger window if you have 2P ToS set.

7) Dump all your RP via Frost Strike. I don't mind holding onto KM procs during this step until all my RP is dumped.
    8) All your runes will be up again at this point. Remorseless Winter should already be off CD.
    9)Remorseless Winter + Howling Blast + 2xObliterate (consume all your runes)
    10) ERW. After you ERW, you should have full runes and almost full RP.
    11) Alternate between Frost Strike and Obliterate. This is to ensure you don't overcap RP and runes recharge. Your Remorseless Winter should still be running. Be sure to get 2xObliterate in so you have 10 stacks of Gathering Storm for maximum damage.

From this point, just play as per normal. Key this is not to overcap resources and consume KM/Rime as soon as you can.
    If a boss fight runs long, pay attention to when your PoF is coming off CD. With Icecap, you should be able to squeeze another PoF before the Obliteration comes off CD.

Pay attention to when is Obliteration is coming off CD. Always line it up with PoF. When Obliteration is about 10sec to come off CD, you want to empty all your runes to about 2-3 runes and RP to about 30-40 RP. This is to ensure you don't overcap any resources during Obliteration window. It happens more often than not if you're running RA and ME talents.

If you choose RA, this rotation can result in occasional over cap on RP. Because of this you can consider Shattering Strike. However I have not tested Shattering Strike out yet.

Due to the amount procs thats trigger of runes spending (see list below), I value haste a lot higher (provided you have a good base crit)
    1) The amount of Frost Strike and Obliterate you gets off during Obliteration
    2) Gathering Storm
    3) Icecap
    4) 2P ToS Set
    5) 4P ToS Set
    6) RA