Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    If you really despise Trump the last thing you'd want is for him to become a martyr by getting shot and killed.
    No doubt. I hope Trump dies of old age, penniless, forgotten and in jail. Nothing to do during his last days but reflect on how he pissed it all away because of hubris.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by degarmo View Post
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U...._of_succession

Eh, not looking to hot even if he is.
    Wait till 2018, Dems take the House, Pence is implicated in the Russia deal (because he was in charge of putting together the cabinet and vetting, so there is NO WAY he doesn't know about everything that went down). Hello President Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by degarmo View Post
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U...._of_succession

Eh, not looking to hot even if he is.
    This kind of reminds me of designated survivor just now.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    This kind of reminds me of designated survivor just now.
    Unless you drop a bomb on a cabinet session, it wont come that far you'll need such a designated survivor. But there is always one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I start, I in no way advocate the taking of human life for a political statement. I simply couldn't find a better thread to put this in and didn't think it warranted a new thread on its own.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politi...ily/index.html

The Secret Service, in a report they published themselves, have already hit the maximum salary + overtime they are allowed to pay by federal law, for over a thousand of their agents. That's an annual cap and it's not even September. There are plans being discussed to raise those caps, add more agents, and even relax the requirements for SS agents (such as relaxing drug tests). But that's not in play yet.

Again: not advocating killing anyone. Just the most relevant thread. Trump's many properties, many vacations, and apparently much larger family than I knew about is causing problems and he'll have to sign legislation which is an admission of such.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Before I start, I in no way advocate the taking of human life for a political statement. I simply couldn't find a better thread to put this in and didn't think it warranted a new thread on its own.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politi...ily/index.html

The Secret Service, in a report they published themselves, have already hit the maximum salary + overtime they are allowed to pay by federal law, for over a thousand of their agents. That's an annual cap and it's not even September. There are plans being discussed to raise those caps, add more agents, and even relax the requirements for SS agents (such as relaxing drug tests). But that's not in play yet.

Again: not advocating killing anyone. Just the most relevant thread. Trump's many properties, many vacations, and apparently much larger family than I knew about is causing problems and he'll have to sign legislation which is an admission of such.
    It's almost like the Secret Service isn't designed for a jet-setting first family lifestyle. Almost.

I legit feel really bad for the agents that are having to deal with the logistical nightmare that they must be going through right now. Those men and women work their asses off, they deserve better than this.

Well, we know what's going to be played on a loop on FOX for the next several days.

You can think it all day, along with plenty of others. Just dont actually vocalize it. A senator shoukd be more than aware of the boundaries of free speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what was that about freedom of speech?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trump stands for everything that is anti-American.
    Supporting Trump is true treason.
    Still want to be shot?
    That's not even remotely true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I condemn the assassination threats on both sides.
    There are good people on both assassination sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    That's not even remotely true.
    Yes, it really is...

Just for you:

Last edited by Felya; 2017-08-22 at 01:56 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, in retrospect, I think David Letterman had the best idea. Build a replica of the Oval Office in Mar-a-Lago, move him down there, and have his kids keep telling him he's still president. See? Nobody dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Isn't this the Free Speech the alt-right has been moaning about?
    No, that only applies to them, not those who oppose them and speak out against their actions and opinions. Chappelle is still an idiot though IMHO....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-