Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    People have been rumbling about Deathwing since even before the D.Va thing, just not to the same extent as KT, so I'd say he has a good shot as being the next hero everyone is expressing hope for, and complaining about it when a reveal turns out not to be him. Mechatorque gets mentioned a lot too, since I guess he's been in the game files for ages or something(like KT) but hasn't yet been added.
    He is next in line, but I would bet good money he'll be announced at Blizzcon. If so, I have no clue who people will fixate on most after him. Maybe Anduin? Specifically as a multi class hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    He is next in line, but I would bet good money he'll be announced at Blizzcon. If so, I have no clue who people will fixate on most after him. Maybe Anduin? Specifically as a multi class hero.
    When is Blizzcon again? It's early November, right? Cause right now we should get KT in 2 weeks, then if the leak continues to hold true(and it's looking more and more like it will) we know the upcoming heroes for the next 4-5 months(Firebat, Ana, Junkrat, Aidan, and "something special for Alexstraza"). So if the leak is true(and it has been for the past 3 heroes) and Blizzcon is in November, it seems unlikely they'd be announcing Deathwing, since there'd still be several heroes due before him. Let's see, KT hits PTR next Tuesday, then should release a week later on Sept 5, when means Firebat would be most likely Oct 3(assuming they keep the 4 week release schedule), with Ana on Oct 24, then Junkrat Nov 14 which is already after Blizzcon, with 2 more heroes still to come.

The big reveal stream is going live now: https://www.twitch.tv/blizzard

Keep in mind that this is for all of Blizzard's games, so no clue when the Heroes related stuff shows up.

- - - Updated - - -

HotS segment starting.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    When is Blizzcon again? It's early November, right? Cause right now we should get KT in 2 weeks, then if the leak continues to hold true(and it's looking more and more like it will) we know the upcoming heroes for the next 4-5 months(Firebat, Ana, Junkrat, Aidan, and "something special for Alexstraza"). So if the leak is true(and it has been for the past 3 heroes) and Blizzcon is in November, it seems unlikely they'd be announcing Deathwing, since there'd still be several heroes due before him. Let's see, KT hits PTR next Tuesday, then should release a week later on Sept 5, when means Firebat would be most likely Oct 3(assuming they keep the 4 week release schedule), with Ana on Oct 24, then Junkrat Nov 14 which is already after Blizzcon, with 2 more heroes still to come.
    I agree with all that, and Alexstraza is big enough that she can be the only huge name announced there. But they have surprised announced heroes that weren't in leaks before. We've had these big 4-6 hero leaks a number of times now, and even when it's all true, a couple times they've released someone that wasn't in the leak as well. Maybe I'm just being hopeful though, I'd rather the Blizzcon surprise not be ruined 3 months in advance.

That's a pretty transformative skin for Jaina, it looks nice though. Kinda wondering if we're really gonna get a patch where 3/5 skins are gonna be legendary but maybe the KT skin is just epic. Also happy they're making a helmless version for the DK Sonya, it looks better (imo). As for the event/Sprays, I'm just happy I have a banner to use on undead/evil characters now, demon banner next pls!

female dreadlords are THICC

i'm actually going to spend money on that fucking skin if i ain't got the stuff to buy it in game. i don't even like playing jaina, but that skin's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo, they posted good views of the new skins on their press site.

Sonya gets two skins, so does Jaina, but for some reason Jaina's second one isn't on the site (it's Post-Theramore Jaina, btw)

that naxx banner is amazing. I hope future rewards are like this.

Rework of roles coming in the (near?) future: https://twitter.com/blizzheroes/stat...79115944902656

omg omg omg Alan Dabiri answered my tweet in a video I asked about matchmaking.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskAlanDabiri?src=hash

edit: omg 2 of them, also one about any new events. Pallytime did contest this morning from Gamescom where we could spam in questions to win a mount
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2017-08-26 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will give away a few mount codes after this weekend too ;-)

Also met / talked with Pallytime & SolidJake and the last game that got played on Gamescom , was streamed by Kendric.

He, Pallytime, chu8 and 2 blizz employees played against me and my friends

Wait what? You were on Dunk's team? ugh hes adorable

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha no that was the piet smit vs other team on main stage. I think that was Friday.

We played him yesterday , on his own GC stream ;-).

Havent had a chance or actually seen Dunktrain apart from his stage performance =(

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Haha no that was the piet smit vs other team on main stage. I think that was Friday.

We played him yesterday , on his own GC stream ;-).

Havent had a chance or actually seen Dunktrain apart from his stage performance =(
    I'm still jelly! I tried so hard to get the mount too. I tried to ask fun questions and serious questions to get it but no luck.

Didn't even know there was a giveaway for the mount. T.T I guess a recolor might show up in the shop some day either way, like with the Blizzcon Horse and the Treasure Goblin.

Yusss I think so. I think this one is the Wretched Illidan mount and is green? and they already knew there are other colors of it that are coming for the rest of us if I'm not mistaken. So much info to take in from Gamescom and I kinda can't remember it all now. Kiye showed the little cards on Pallys stream a few times. Seemed like a really fun event this year. The statues there were amazing. KT's was huge and like the main thing in the Hots area I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent met Kiye unfortunately =(

The mount is blue not green btw

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Whos the blonde girl? I feel like I feel like I have seen her from somewhere.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    I will give away a few mount codes after this weekend too
    Where will this giveaway take place? I'm always up for participating in giveaways, even though I never win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Where will this giveaway take place? I'm always up for participating in giveaways, even though I never win.
    Probably here, when i feel like it - im dead tired atm and just came home.
    also have a match tonight so well, whenever i feel like.