Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    People not wanting to install windows 10 in 2017 @ max kek
    I use 10 purely because it was free and I like the UI among other things.

I keep 7 dual booted in case I need to run XP Mode and some games that don't work on 10 anymore.

For legacy stuff I have my DOS and 98 computers.

If you are doing what you do now just fine with 7 then why upgrade? 7 is still supported until 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Not realy worth updating realy. Win 10 sucks balls. Anoying me 2 times with updates every day and kicking me out of games.
    Not had the kicking out of games but yeah the automatic updating is stupid. If I recall only certain Enterprise editions can defer them temporarily or permanently.

On topic I will probably pick it up but after Age of Empires 3 I will wait for reviews on this game. Not too fussed if I can only get it for PC through the Windows Store.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-22 at 03:24 PM.

Awesome news and glad it's Relic behind it. Hopefully the units get some detailed kill animations like the ones in their DoW games.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Awesome news and glad it's Relic behind it. Hopefully the units get some detailed kill animations like the ones in their DoW games.
    Glad that Relic propably wont turn it into same lame-ass moba shit.

"Yay! AoE 4!" *Windows10 Store only*

And the wait continues. Would have been nice. But hey, Microsoft gonna Microsoft I guess.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Not realy worth updating realy. Win 10 sucks balls. Anoying me 2 times with updates every day and kicking me out of games.
    I get so tired of hearing this. Despite how invasive they are on your privacy, I have never had automatic updates affect me and I use my PC everyday. Never ever been kicked out of games either. It's not that bad. I get an update almost once a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I get so tired of hearing this. Despite how invasive they are on your privacy, I have never had automatic updates affect me and I use my PC everyday. Never ever been kicked out of games either. It's not that bad. I get an update almost once a month.
    I have auto-update disabled since last time i let it run it ruined my computer and i had to do fresh re-install.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Better be a map editor.
    I agree. It was the custom games that kept me hooked to AoE 2

Count me in. One of the true classics age of empires and its one of those kind of games you can always jump back into to have a jam with and it can still be fun years later

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    sweet. this is on my list of games that need more

Too human
    burnout
    age of empires
    fable
    champions of norrath
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    fable
    Yes please. Need more sequels.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

I miss read as: Age of Empires TV announced. Was wondering how that would even work.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I miss read as: Age of Empires TV announced. Was wondering how that would even work.
    A science channel featuring Spirit of the Law theorycrafting.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Windows store exclusive
    Worse. Windows 10 only.
    Must be online.

Deleted
    Windows 10 store *sigh*. Another fancy grave to the graveyard.