Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Oh great the resident retard is here
    Which one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ....this will cost Trump even more support.
    LOL - like hell it will. It will gain him MORE support amongst REAL Americans.

This is why we voted him in - to save the country from the people that support illegals, open borders, sanctuary cities, and a "pathway to citizenship".

If Trump succeeds in putting a major dent in the illegal alien population - by kick them the fuck out of this country - he will win 2020 in a landslide!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Which one?
    Right above me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    This isn't Vietnam, Smoky. This is bowling. There are rules.
    Care to join me in a White Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Damn right! One of the main reason I voted for him - gather up every single illegal and kick them out. No bullshit "pathway to citizenship". Could not care less about the "breaking up " family bullshit narrative either. Fuck 'em.
    Damn right got to get them "brownies" out of America. You all know the old saying if you ain't white you ain't right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Oh great the resident retard is here
    It must be morning somewhere in Russia. The bots are waking up.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Maybe you should like, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get an education to better your opportunities.
    Maybe you should show a little civic nationalism

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It must be morning somewhere in Russia. The bots are waking up.
    Their Trump alarm went off and the call went out on the #MAGA Snowflake alarm to come defend the Cheetos in Chief and hate all the brown people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Maybe you should show a little civic nationalism
    Aka Jingoism

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Or how about this. The liberals get to stay. The illegal kids get to stay. And conservatives in rural Ohio get to keep complaining about their jobs.
    Well since you seem to want to operate outside the law how about we just lift all laws and see who survives.....purge style

Care to join me in a White Russian?
    I had a couple of Caucasians last night. They were so strong I accused the bartender of trying to get in my pants. He was not amused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since you seem to want to operate outside the law how about we just lift all laws and see who survives.....purge style
    Teh republicanz haz gunz librulz u betta be scared!

LOL - like hell it will. It will gain him MORE support amongst REAL Americans.

This is why we voted him in - to save the country from the people that support illegals, open borders, sanctuary cities, and a "pathway to citizenship".

If Trump succeeds in putting a major dent in the illegal alien population - by kick them the fuck out of this country - he will win 2020 in a landslide!
    Complains about illegal aliens yet voted for a guy who married an illegal immigrant. The mental gymnastics of the "poorly education" he loves so much is hilarious. Funny part is his overwhelmingly poor base will be the hardest hit when food/produce prices skyrocket due to a lack of workers, as we saw happen in Alabama when they pulled this. But yea! MAGA = Moron actively gaslighting America!

fuck them
    This is essentially the attitude I saw throughout the election year from local Trump supporters. They hate brown, spanish speaking people that they believe have, "invaded our country". They don't bother differentiating between those with and without legal status in private conversations. They just want the brown, spanish speaking people to go. In public they are usually careful about stipulating they just want illegal immigrants to go.

I don't think this move is going to benefit the country, but it will make 25-30% of voters very happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really hard to sell deporting children.

I mean really hard. Like, pretty much anything regarding doing not-nice things to children.

Like, about the only thing harder to sell would be requiring children to pay for their deceased parents medical debt that was incurred due to disability from being in a war.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post

I mean really hard. Like, pretty much anything regarding doing not-nice things to children.

Like, about the only thing harder to sell would be requiring children to pay for their deceased parents medical debt that was incurred due to disability from being in a war.
    Not to a base that views them as "invaders"

The Daca people aren't children

well I'm sure his supporters in those decomposing coal towns will be elated to hear this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This is essentially the attitude I saw throughout the election year from local Trump supporters. They hate brown, spanish speaking people that they believe have, "invaded our country". They don't bother differentiating between those with and without legal status in private conversations. They just want the brown, spanish speaking people to go. In public they are usually careful about stipulating they just want illegal immigrants to go.
    Wow - so you are a clairvoyant?

I don't have a single problem with ANYONE - especially "brown" people - that want to immigrate to this country. Fine by me. I don't give a fuck what language you speak or where you are from just as long you immigrate LEGALLY. I do not want the Spanish speaking to go. Hell, I like speaking Spanish to them, helps me stay fluent.

I want all ILLEGAL LAWBREAKING ALIENS to GTFO. I don't care WHAT ethnicity they are. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    They don't bother differentiating between those with and without legal status in private conversations.
    Maybe for some - but for ALL people in the media, they never make a differentiation in PUBLIC conversations. They constantly conflate immigrant with ILLEGAL immigrant, which is how they brainwash people into believing the shit that they believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daca people aren't children
    They were, that's the point.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

They were, that's the point.
    Most people were children at some point