Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    WoW easily, though not stacking those hours up anymore. Played a LOT from roughly the release until WoD where I slowed down before quitting outright during Legion due to my disliking the value to cost ratio. It was also, what ultimately made me leave the MMO market entirely despite there being plenty of alternatives with fairer monetary systems in place.

However, coming in second without much of an equal in of itself, is Minecraft. I've got ungodly amounts of hours poured into that game and still, to this day, pumping more into it through my Switch system. It's just a timeless, fun as hell game and is the strongest evidence as to why more money does not equate to a better product and helped to further solidify my feelings on value versus cost. The latter, ironically seeming to lower the former even as it climbs. They sadly do not seem to correlate much if any, just the opposite.

After those two? Hard to say. Maybe Counter-Strike: Source.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-08 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    I have 500-1000 hours in several games in my Steam. I have like 16000 or so hours in WoW. Not really a competition.

10+ Year Old Account

1. GTA 5
    2. Farm Sim
    3. Star Trek Online

PS4
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    WoW by far.

WOW by far played this game on and off for average of 2 hours a day i think from 2005 to 2015 whivh means probably around almost 8000 hours ( 1.1 YEAR )

those after are probably hearthstone, Diablo 3 (sigh) and Starcraft 2 with 1000-1400 hours each

Notable mention is Path of exile with 140 hours but it will probably be alot more in 2-3 years

I've played Tibia since I was 12 (on/off) so that's 15 years. I would say I've got about 3000 hours+ on Tibia.
    Another 1500 on WoW since I only really played WoTLK, Cataclysm and Legion.

Next, I guess is my Steam list

Deleted
    Sadly its League of Legends. but after that we have FF15,CS and ARK

Nothing even comes close to World of Warcraft, but outside of that hmm.

Diablo 1/2/3, Pokemon games (red/yellow/gold), Command & Conquer games, Gran Turismo 2/4/5, Assetto Corsa, Simraceway, Skyrim, Oblivion, iRacing, Sega Rally, Dirt Rally, F1 2010, Unreal Tournament, Star Wars The Old Republic.. Those come to mind, but none of them even come close to World of Warcraft, Diablo series is probably the closest.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 1 + 2 + 3 (thousands of hours in D3 alone), and WoW.

WoW. Other contenders, would be CnC RA2 or CnC 3 KW, FFXIV, Fallout 4.

Deleted
    wow 455 days 11h
    Clicker Heroes 5,021h
    time clickers 4592h
    adventure capitalist 3036h
    tap adventure: time travel 1826h
    guild quest 1792h
    battlefield4 590h
    bf3 298h
    Last edited by mmoc8261488f54; 2017-09-09 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Hello champions! So, it is always good to play a good game - The market is full of those. But some games are so good, or so addicting, that you just keep coming back for more over, and over, and over again.

So, that raises a question:
    What game do you have the most hours on?

Mine is probably Ragnarök Online (I played everyday from 2007 to 2011, 4-12 hours a day). Good times!

I also have a big amount of hours on WoW, Guild Wars 2, DotA 2, Hearthstone and many other MMO's. These kinds of games just take up all your time.
    Gotta be Diablo II, or SimCity4. Was heavily into both for years - especially SimCity4, and modding. No other game comes close. I played Wow for over 10 years, but I don't think cumulatively it's as much, my /played wasn't that high.

Wow by a landslide. At least 12,000 hours now. Runner up Gears of war (going to go ahead and count them collectively, played a metric ton of multiplayer even tho the first is still the best I could play gears multiplayer forever and never get tired of it.) I have no way to tell the hours but it's more then anything else for sure.

Deleted
    1. World of Wacraft
    2. League of Legends
    3. Path of Exile
    4. Call of Duty 6 <- Teenage years, pls no judge.
    5. Fallout 4

WoW is the clear winner, but otherwise

1) Dota 2 (922 hours)
    2) TF 2 (803 hours)

And as a series, Pokemon probably falls into there as well, spending usually about 100 hours per game.

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW ~1300 hours
    Diablo 3 ~1100 hours

Probably Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2. I more or less never stopped playing either since they came out. Other time sinks include Mount & Blade and the Civilization and Total War series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably WoW. About 8 years collectively of being subscribed. I took long breaks here and there but I still think collectively I have more hours on that game than any other game I've ever played.

Some others I feel like I should mention are:

-Timesplitters 2/Future Perfect. I remember hours and hours were spent just playing story mode over and over, playing the challenge modes, unlocking characters, and just fucking around on multiplayer killing bots.

-Gears of War trilogy. I spent so much time playing these games' story mode to try and figure out the mysteries in the story. Most of my time went into Horde mode though. Gears 4 is just a fucking disgrace. It's hard for me to even consider that part of the series.

-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I can't even tell you how many times I've beaten this game. Zelda games are one of my all time favorite games and it all started with Ocarina of Time.

-TES: Skyrim. 100+ hours on Steam and I'd say around the same amount of time when I had it on my Xbox 360. So probably somewhere in the 200+ area.

-Fallout 4. I think Steam has around 100 hours recorded. Plus the time I spent on it on my PS4 copy so probably around 150 hours.

-Witcher 3. 200+ hours on PC and more to come for game+. Probably around 80 hours when I played it on my PS4 so probably almost 300 hours altogether.

As you can probably tell I have no life.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-09-09 at 02:18 PM.

- WOw
    - Lol
    - Soon : Destiny 2

WoW, by a very large margin.