Quote Originally Posted by Lakais View Post
I am not asking for a company to be racist, misogynistic.. etc however I want a company that has a spine and will stand up for its own opinions, not just the opinion that everyone wants it to have. Just one example topic would be climate change, so what if a company states they don't support climate change? well there are people who literally want any climate change deniers incarcerated (starting to sound like 1984 thought police yet?).
'Denying' climate change isn't just a thought though, especially for companies or individuals that can have significant direct impacts on it. It's not like a person thinking "I'm horny, I'll masturbate now", their choice to ignore climate change and continue polluting the shit out of the planet because it'd hurt them financially in the short term but seriously harm populations in the long term is a serious problem. It's not PC bullshit it's logic, rich/stupid assholes need an incentive to be less greedy and close-minded.

I wonder if you'd support a company 'with a spine' who's opinion was that dumping hazardous chemicals in to your drinking water was for the best because it'd make people tougher.