Do muslims feel guilt about their history?

I mean like how christian feel guilt about inquistion, crusades etc. and other dark period of history and write thousands of books writing about their guilt in henious acts. Do muslims feel guilt? Are there any books written by muslim scholars about not present and past dark acts committed by Muslims i.e. interogation of their past with sincerely?

Why should someone feel guilty for things they didn't do.

Deleted
    Ah, nice thread!

You see, only West Europeans and their offshoots (Americans, and the likes of them) are so keen on exploring their mischieavous behaviours of the past. Nobody else is. You don't see Arabs doing it. Ever. They are as cold as people can get about their past and present. They'll even make up bullshit about their (fantasy) glorious "Golden Era" (whoever believes in this is stupid) so as to appear important and noble. They'd never be so self-critical like West Europeans and their offshoot. Ever.

Heck, today you see Muslims and Arabs in particular screaming and crying about Israeli treatment of Palestinians, yet they proudly hang homosexuals and even discuss "how" they ought to be killed. Is it by hanging, or stoning? Or throwing them off a mountain? But they don't care. They'll criticize others but never themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Ah, nice thread!

You see, only West Europeans and their offshoots (Americans, and the likes of them) are so keen on exploring their mischieavous behaviours of the past. Nobody else is. You don't see Arabs doing it. Ever. They are as cold as people can get about their past and present. They'll even make up bullshit about their (fantasy) glorious "Golden Era" (whoever believes in this is stupid) so as to appear important and noble. They'd never be so self-critical like West Europeans and their offshoot. Ever.

Heck, today you see Muslims and Arabs in particular screaming and crying about Israeli treatment of Palestinians, yet they proudly hang homosexuals and even discuss "how" they ought to be killed. Is it by hanging, or stoning? Or throwing them off a mountain? But they don't care. They'll criticize others but never themselves.
    and this is why we can never have threads like this.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why should someone feel guilty for things they didn't do.
    *Unless they're white.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    and this is why we can never have threads like this.
    Why, because the truth comes for a visit?

If you want a thread where we all just spread fake love and call for fake tolerance, then go make one. I'm not here to offer that. I like the truth. If you ever live in the real world for a moment, and open your mind a tiny bit, you will come to my conclusion about most things. The pre-requisite is a sound mind, sure, but I hope you possess it.

Threads about religion aren't allowed on these forums, no matter how civil it might start off.

Closing this here on that note.