Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Xe'ra & Alleria - In her third death...

Will try to be short:

POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD.
    What if "Her heart is a crated and we have filled it." and "In her third death, she will usher in our coming." are quotes referring not to Jaina, Sylvanas or Azeroth but to Xe'ra? She has died twice already - we received her "heart" from the sky. We don't know what happened to her, but she looked kinda dead to me. And then we all saw Illidan eye the crap out of her. And now we see Alleria messing around with the Na'aru and the void... what if Alleria was somehow responsible/involved in Xe'ra's third death and that leads to our next, pretty void-oriented expansion?

Nope

Xe'ra was not dead before, the army of the light only safed her sentient core and send it to Azeroth to bring Illidan back.
    Then, Xe'ra was killed by Illidan and the remainings bits are part of our Netherlightforge.

The Naaru Alleria syphons in the cinematic is L'ura from the new Dungeon

It's easy to miss because their names are weird, but this is a different naaru. However, a void expansion wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Nope

Xe'ra was not dead before, the army of the light only safed her sentient core and send it to Azeroth to bring Illidan back.
    Then, Xe'ra was killed by Illidan and the remainings bits are part of our Netherlightforge.

The Naaru Alleria syphons in the cinematic is L'ura from the new Dungeon
    Not dead in the literal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    It's easy to miss because their names are weird, but this is a different naaru. However, a void expansion wouldn't surprise me.
    And to both of you, I am perfectly aware that L'ura and Xe'ra are different entities. That has nothing to do with my theory...

The only person i can think of when hear "In her third death, she will usher in our coming" is Onyxia. First time in Vanilla, second in Cataclysm.

The Thing is, the person doesn't need to be someone who died already. It's a person that could die 3 times in the next expansion. Or a person who only died once so far and getting two deaths in the future.

While Sylvanas seems to be the most obvious choice, i don't think Blizz will kill of a Warchief again this soon.

Jaina didn't died yet, though Theramore was a close one.

Aegwynn might be a contestant, especially if Blizz will consider some of the Comic lore.

Other People to consider, Ysera, Alexstraza, Moira, Magatha, Chromie, Lillian Voss, Helya, Aszhara, Eonar, Sally Whitemane,Azeroth, Alleria, Veressa.....

I don't think it's about Xe'ra, but about the Light only if il'gynoth's quotes are only talking about events occuring in Legion.
    The Light died in the Exodar, when Rakeesh kills the Naaru.
    Then she died in the Xenedar when Illidan destroys Xe'ra.
    And finally the last Naaru in the Sit Of the triumvirate.

But i have another theory about that quote and the Heart.
    The Heart is the Maelstrom, and the third death could be related to Sinestra, who seems to give orders to the Twilight Hammer and Dragonflight in Deepholm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Not dead in the literal way.

And to both of you, I am perfectly aware that L'ura and Xe'ra are different entities. That has nothing to do with my theory...
    the issue is xera is gone, dead, how will she have her "third death" you claim "what if alleria has a part in her third death" WHat third death though? also she never had anything like dying the first time
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It's probably Sylvanas unless it's a metaphor.

But a south seas / void expansion is pretty much "confirmed" at this point with the kul tiras cult clothing and Jessica's sudden Vol'jin cosplay.
    As well as Jaina being the host of the key art this blizzcon.

Now, if there'll be tons of void stuff in it or not, is yet to be seen. I'd personally just like an exotic expansion now.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Jessica's sudden Vol'jin cosplay.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Thing is, the person doesn't need to be someone who died already. It's a person that could die 3 times in the next expansion. Or a person who only died once so far and getting two deaths in the future.

While Sylvanas seems to be the most obvious choice, i don't think Blizz will kill of a Warchief again this soon.

Aegwynn might be a contestant, especially if Blizz will consider some of the Comic lore.

Other People to consider, Ysera, Alexstraza, Moira, Magatha, Chromie, Lillian Voss, Helya, Aszhara, Eonar, Sally Whitemane,Azeroth, Alleria, Veressa.....
    All of the comic is still lore except that Medan was a guardian which didn't need to be said but they did so because both Blizzard and other dumb people don't know their own lore and Medan was no longer a guardian at the end of the comic anyway.

So to reiterate, the only part of the comic they said was not canon now is Medan being a guardian ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I don't think it's about Xe'ra, but about the Light only if il'gynoth's quotes are only talking about events occuring in Legion.
    The Light died in the Exodar, when Rakeesh kills the Naaru.
    Then she died in the Xenedar when Illidan destroys Xe'ra.
    And finally the last Naaru in the Sit Of the triumvirate.

But i have another theory about that quote and the Heart.
    The Heart is the Maelstrom, and the third death could be related to Sinestra, who seems to give orders to the Twilight Hammer and Dragonflight in Deepholm.
    Sinestra has only died once, in BoT.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what are you talking about?
    Jessica had two secret projects with blizzard, one was the frozen throne shit for HS and another one has not been revealed officially yet.
    But a few days ago she posted her vol'jin cosplay out of nowhere, and back for two other expansions she had done the same thing.

Hence why her vol'jin cosplay is probably something she'll be using for Blizzcon(she's hired by Blizzard for that one event)

At this rate, we're going to apply this line to almost every single female characters including the player characters and postdiction will find its way in
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    At this rate, we're going to apply this line to almost every single female characters including the player characters and postdiction will find its way in
    What if "her" was only meant metaphorically and it can actually be referring to a dude? Maybe Old Gods don't understand the difference between mortal genders.

10+ Year Old Account

The detail with Sylvanas, is that she have already died 3 times, once to Arthas (when she became undead), when she killed herself on Icecrown Citadel (and meet the Valkyrs), and when Godfrey killed her in Catta. (unless it is counting only the times she have died as an undead...)

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    All of the comic is still lore except that Medan was a guardian which didn't need to be said but they did so because both Blizzard and other dumb people don't know their own lore and Medan was no longer a guardian at the end of the comic anyway.

So to reiterate, the only part of the comic they said was not canon now is Medan being a guardian ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Sinestra has only died once, in BoT.
    She died 2 times, the first time in the novel "Night of the Dragon" when her "son" Dargonax dies, then she's been resurected by the Old Gods' power and stood under the BoT. There she died a second time, but it appears that she's still somewhere because she commands the Twilight Dragonflight in Deepholm.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sintharia

My favorite theory I've seen for this is that 'her' refers to Azeroth.

Her first death was the shattering, when Old Kalimdor 'sploded.

Her second was the Cataclysm, when she and Deathwing pulled the old John Hurt routine.

Her third death will be the thing that ushers their coming (I mean, they're imprisoned beneath the surface anyways. It'll be like biting into a Tootsie Roll Pop).

I thought it was neato. Makes more sense to me than Jaina, Sylvanas, or Xe'ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    My favorite theory I've seen for this is that 'her' refers to Azeroth.

Her first death was the shattering, when Old Kalimdor 'sploded.

Her second was the Cataclysm, when she and Deathwing pulled the old John Hurt routine.

Her third death will be the thing that ushers their coming (I mean, they're imprisoned beneath the surface anyways. It'll be like biting into a Tootsie Roll Pop).

I thought it was neato. Makes more sense to me than Jaina, Sylvanas, or Xe'ra.
    In fact, Azeroth had already 3 major events that wounded her:
    - the Scouring: when the Titans came to purge Azeroth from the Old Gods they killer Y'Shaarj and pulled it from the planet but it hurted her and left a deep wound (where the Well of Eternity was located)
    - the Great Sundering: when the Well of Eternity exploded, separating Kalimdor in many continents and islands. The explosion left a crater called the "Maelstrom".
    - the Cataclysm: after we killed C'Thun and Yogg'Saron, N'Zoth told Deathwing to get out from Deepholm and destroy the World Pillar. The Old God's intention was to shatter the earth and open his prison.

These events did not killer Azeroth, but they wounded her.

the "Heart is a crater and we have filled it" is the Well Of Eternity/Maelstrom since the "Heart" is related to the "Center", that place fits perfectly, or more specificly Deepholm, where the Twilight Dragonflights is still active.
    What is their objective? They might want to destroy the World Pillar to open N'Zoth's prison.

This could also mean that the hole left when Amanthul pulled Y'shaarj will be filled by N'Zoth's own body, stopping the Maelstrom and creating a new zone, a new continent.

Deleted
    Azeroths first death, Sundering
    Azeroths second death, Cataclysm
    Azeroths third death, Shattering?

If Azeroth died 3 times, why would death even matter when you can die many times you want.