Poll: Did / Do you enjoy the new Seat of the Triumvirate Dungeon?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just ran it once on mythic reg to get a feel. Was a mess logistically, but I am sure it will flow better the next few times.
    I like dungeons short and sweet this expansion due to the tempo of things. I am sure Blizz looked at Maw of Souls numbers and made the decision to keep it short based on the data.
    It was a bit anticlimactic and at the end a couple people asked if that was it. I dunno, I am sure I will chain run as many mythic+ as I can to get the gear I want and hit it up when the weekly is run 4 dungeons for loot chest.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Overall I enjoyed it. Some purple textures make some abilities harder to see, but that's ok. My guild tried to do a 17 tyrannical and they got destroyed by the 3rd boss (tentacles were dealing too much damage).

They are sooo many mobs around that's I'm a bit scared of this dungeon if it has Fortified/Quaking/Explosive/Enrage ! :s

PS : And that etheral really reminds of Kairoz during MoP. Even the Relinquished vendor doesn't like him. Bad guy initiating the next Expansion inc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

dunno, haven't bothered with it yet.

Thought it was very disappointing.

I was expecting a super pretty shadow themed Auchindoun. What we got was the equivalent of Zul'farrak with etherals instead of trolls...

Having interesting(irritating) bosses doesn't outweigh the fact it's 95% reused content from Mac'Aree. I expected to go inside one of the large buildings, not go back through an open world WQ zone, with a few bosses thrown in. We'd already seen the entire area bar the first/last room.

I'd rather have had a solo scenario with more story/roleplay myself.
    Last edited by Kaiarra; 2017-09-15 at 08:59 AM.

On the way to first boss, almost no trash. Then, on the way to second boss... felt like a day's worth of trash ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Disappointing really. It was outdoor textures and nothing as far as the Seat itself was concerned. They should have been somewhat less lazy and had 2-3 rooms inside the Seat (a void version of Auchindoun, reusing those textures or heck, reuse the rooms themselves) and had the penultimate boss inside imo. Also the bosses are far too undertuned, I mean even on Heroic most of the time the bosses at least get to use their mechanics, here they died way too fast.
    iono. Second boss didn't die fast. Third boss did, holy shit.

Can't really say cuz I did it on Heroic... Damn did things just die quickly!

Only bosses that felt like anything really happened was 1st and 2nd with their AoE and fixating, even though Darkfang (I think it's called) stands still after leaping at people.

Viceroy and L'ura just went down with nothing memorable really happening during the fights.

Disappointing really. Mostly because it took place almost entirely outside the temple rather than inside of it.

The dungeon is the exact same as outdoors... for a patch dungeon it sucks in that regard, as it is lacking a "unique" area.

I've yet to do it on mythic plus, a d that's all that matters. I've yet to see the mob count etc so once we figure that out and see how the bosses play on tyrannical then I'll be able to answer this.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Lolololol

Thread creator banned.

Thank fukk for that.

OT: Dungeon 7/10.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    The "not really" on the end implies that I didn't unequivocally dislike it. Not everyone is as well versed, so I don't fault you.
    The only thing worse than a pedant is an arrogant pedant who belittles other people's intelligence. I suppose the two go hand-in-hand though.

Was that Jaylock guy the same as Jayburner?

OT: I loved this dungeon. In fact, TheWorkingTitle, could you care to elaborate why you think it's so uninspired and lazy? I think they put good effort into it. It's detailed, the bosses are a good blend of simplicity and challenge, there are some neat trash patrols to frogger on M+, and it's got some fun lore behind it.

It was ok. I think it should have given much better loot. Maybe, 910 loot of something. Otherwise, I dont see much reason to do after the initial quest.

Tried this dungeon on +0, +12, +15 and +17.
    I like overall. Bosses are fun, trash is annoying.
    Some mechanics could have been better:
    - Portal spawns for 2nd boss appear to be in random locations, and you may have to waste a lot of time clearing trash to access the more inconveniently placed portals.
    - The soak mechanic on the last boss could have a better visual effect. A void circle on top of void-colored floor (and overlapping with a whole bunch of void ground AoE) is really hard to spot.

I don't know, found it a bit confusing the first time I did it. As a tank I constantly had to pick up mobs which were pulled by other players by accident. Since I won't get knocked off my mount, I had a much easier time to navigate through the dungeons... others not so much. That's why I constantly had to go back and help my group to fend of the trash.

Personally I prefer smaller and less trash packs and more interesting boss mechanics.

4/10 (opinion of a tank)

Under tuned I'd say. Went in with a group from 920-925 and blasted it. Bosses didn't really do any mechanics. I'd read the dungeon journal and the fights seem interesting but during the dungeon I didn't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Under tuned I'd say. Went in with a group from 920-925 and blasted it. Bosses didn't really do any mechanics. I'd read the dungeon journal and the fights seem interesting but during the dungeon I didn't see them.
    Well, it is just meant to be as difficult as any other dungeon that was launched at the start of Legion.
    I'm not 100% sure about the current tuning, but since M+0 seem to drop ilvl 885 gear now, going into normal mythic dungeon with 920-925 ilvl people (40+ ilvl above intended) will indeed result in a bland and boring run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of - Was a decent dungeon

It's pretty, I guess, but from what I saw of the dungeon, it was okay.

High M+ might be fun, though.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reminded me of the trash after The fallen protectors in SoO. its alright

Do my eyes decieve me or is Jaylock banned!