Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Guess what we in the guild <badgers on a zeppelin> will ride around in now!

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I stand corrected, must be remembering wrong. Still would like a clear answer on the panels
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Panels & Exclusive Interviews
    Be among the first to see the newest content in development for your favorite Blizzard games, hear from popular community personalities, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from all stages at this year’s show.

This year’s new BlizzCon All Access channel acts as your tour guide through the show. Get closer to the show floor, and dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard designers, artists, and developers only viewable via Virtual Ticket.

The Virtual Ticket unlocks on-demand video of all the epic moments from the show. Get the best seat in the house—all in HD and from the comfort of home!
    sure seems like it's all the panels and interviews

Deleted
    I wonder how long it will be before the Horde players get annoyed by the huge balloon in front of their face that blocks them being able to actually see where they're flying.

Those mounts are epic.

They are what I imagined and more!

This BlizzCon is starting off great cuz of those eventually becoming mine! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet mother of jesus the alliance mount is my dream come true <3

The mounts are already in game!
    just got both of them

Those mounts are awesome. Incidentally, how much is the goody bag if this tickets giving us 10 dollars off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    They will be available right after Blizzcon starts.
    Nah I see people flying around on them right now in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Panels & Exclusive Interviews
    Be among the first to see the newest content in development for your favorite Blizzard games, hear from popular community personalities, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from all stages at this year’s show.

This year’s new BlizzCon All Access channel acts as your tour guide through the show. Get closer to the show floor, and dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard designers, artists, and developers only viewable via Virtual Ticket.

The Virtual Ticket unlocks on-demand video of all the epic moments from the show. Get the best seat in the house—all in HD and from the comfort of home!
    sure seems like it's all the panels and interviews
    Seems doesn't it, well there's still a good month to go so i'll wait and see but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Are all panels included, including the tech ones or not?

Not surprised that they once again jacked the price up once more. I'm certain next year it will be 50 euros.
    Exact same price as the last 2.

How much does the goody bag cost with the $10 discount?

OH WTF! looks like im buying blizzcon for the first time...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a headline on another site saying "Here's what to expect with this year's Blizzcon virtual ticket". I couldn't help but think...disappointment and regret.

On a more serious note, the mounts look great and it's nice to see them adding more pre-Blizzcon content to the virtual ticket.

Shamelessly bought the mount.

And it can carry a passenger too.

Those mounts count as 2 for "Lord of the Reins" achievement. Personally I think both are awesome.

Just bought the ticket with WoW gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aerandal View Post
    Those might easily be the best BlizzCon mounts we've seen so far. It's just a pity mounted combat isn't really a thing; it'd be cool to see some footage of sky-based world-PvP or some RP-PvP crop up.
    And the mount appears to be 2 seaters, which makes it even sweeter.

Go to the Blizzcon site linked at the top of the article and it says:
    BlizzCon® In-Game Goodies
    Every BlizzCon, we give out awesome in-game loot to commemorate the occasion, and this year is no exception! Purchase a Virtual Ticket, and once BlizzCon begins you'll have access to a treasure trove of in-game goodies, including a World of Warcraft mount with Horde and Alliance variants! Keep an eye out for more details on this year's in-game goodies.
    So clearly there's more to come. Since Murky's been a Blizzcon thing for years, I wouldn't be surprised to see something tied to the next expansion. So probably the reason why they haven't announced Murky yet is because it could spoil the expansion reveal. Pirate Murky? Mage Murky? Naga Murky? Void Murky?

And chances are the other games will get Blizzcon items, too. They just haven't been revealed yet. Still got about 7 weeks to Blizzcon. There's no reason for Blizzard to spoil everything out of the gate.

Not sure how I feel about the mounts. Unless they're passenger mounts, they'll likely just go into my collection and collect dust. Just not my style. Might just use them on my engineers. They're pretty cool but with the names, I was honestly expecting a white recolor of the new armored gryphon and a blue or green recolor (or even a red one) of the new armored windrunner ... and for them to not be Blizzcon mounts. Was expecting them more as a tie-in to the next expansion as rewards related to a quest chain like the iron starlette and vampiric batling. Looking at the images of the mounts, does appear they are passenger mounts. They have seats right behind the characters. Why have those if they're not passenger mounts? Strange decoration. But I can see the complaints regarding that. Why promote flying passenger mounts at Blizzcon if they keep taking flying away?

I'm happier now than I was yesterday with the Blizzcon goodies since I was disappointed it looked like all I'd be getting is a backpack and some dolls. First year I'm going to Blizzcon and was hoping for something more substantial, but guess we'll see. Not everything is out yet.