Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You absolutely can get loot from it. It's just a chance like any other personal loot boss.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, I didn't even get to do a bonus roll

(yes, I had seals on me)
    This happened to me with last week's boss. Had 6 coins, didn't get loot, and the bonus roll window didn't pop up. Haven't tried this week's boss yet.

Only item I have got across my characters is a 930 neck which I vendored. I coined each boss also. RNG is RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

Where is the supposed 930 loot that comes from these things?
    Sorry but RNG is RNG, bad lack mate. I've obtained 2 pieces from it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

Where is the supposed 930 loot that comes from these things?
    Um, iunno about you, but 2 of my alts got 2 pieces as h (1 loot, 1 from broll). RNG is RNG, welcome to the last 12 years of the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Only item I have got across my characters is a 930 neck which I vendored. I coined each boss also. RNG is RNG.
    How dare you vendor said neck. Oh shit, just realized I was posting on my non-banned account. But ya, I wanted that damn neck

Quote Originally Posted by Noblebanned View Post
    Um, iunno about you, but 2 of my alts got 2 pieces as h (1 loot, 1 from broll). RNG is RNG, welcome to the last 12 years of the game

- - - Updated - - -

How dare you vendor said neck. Oh shit, just realized I was posting on my non-banned account. But ya, I wanted that damn neck
    I got the item on my main. Of course I would never get an item like on my alt that would actually use it :/

Deleted
    Got a 950 ... on an alt so ... yeah .. they drop

Deleted
    Ive had 3 pieces drop (2 bonus roll) from 2 greater invasion bosses. sadly 2 of them were in my bis legendary slot though.

I've gotten a legendary from an invasion.

On the one hand I did him on 3 toons this week and got nothing (including bonus rolls). Last group formed a raid group too, so I got to see that only 2 players in 12 got loot. But then I killed him on a 4th alt and got a 935 relic with my bis trait as the primary, so yeah. My very limited data indicates the drop rate may be lower than some other world bosses, but he drops stuff.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Took me my 11th toon to get an item.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    8 characters+bonus roll, some got 0, some got 1, one got 2, RNG.

Overall got I think 5-6 items this week. 930/935

Same goes for any other world boss.

They just put it in instances so you don't get people using their warframe powerup to kill it.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-19 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I have a dream, that one day people will understand how RNG works. That because you didn't get loot the last 6 times doesn't mean you have higher chances now (unless it's lego bad luck protection).
    Well actually, at one point bonus rolls were confirmed to have a scaling chance to provide loot until you received loot. I haven't heard whether that still exists or not, but it was definitely a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Targom View Post
    Well actually, at one point bonus rolls were confirmed to have a scaling chance to provide loot until you received loot. I haven't heard whether that still exists or not, but it was definitely a feature.
    I have been following pretty much every patch update since at least cata, and have never seen such a feature exist. Only scaling there has been is for the legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    RNG is RNG. See other people getting loot, so it drops.
    i have gotten a drop on my main each time i've done one. shit stats on each piece, but hey
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Dropped a 930 girdle for me the other day.

Thing is; they only drop from greater rifts.

Catch-up gear has been in the game since TBC, m8

arguably since vanilla, patch 1.10 to be exact
    Dungeon set 1 was hardly a "catch-up mechanic"... heck... it was the pinacle what most people could strive for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Dungeon set 1 was hardly a "catch-up mechanic"... heck... it was the pinacle what most people could strive for.
    Not just the dungeon set, but lots of gear in dungeons got their stats changed/upgraded in 1.10

One of which was a cloth healing shoulder that dropped off of Roccor in BRD. It had stats comparable with T2 gear.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=22234
    http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=16924

A level 50 dungeon boss. Dropping an item with almost-T2 stats.

Seems like catch-up mechanic to me.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2017-09-19 at 01:19 PM.

I have a dream, that one day people will stop being condescending assholes when confronted with someone getting 12 chances at loot and having nothing drop, and questioning the RNG.
    i mean if you ask "has anyone gotten loot from it"? sounds a lot less annoying than "where's the loot because i didn't get any"

they mean the same thing, but the tone sounds very different, just like how you don't like what you quoted when said person can just say "RNG is RNG"

I don't see anyone else getting loot....though mostly because nobody seems to be grouped.
    Group. You'll see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still trying to get an Arcano Crystal. Meanwhile a guildie has a 925 Arcano Crystal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.