Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Best moment of the game: Mafia faking tracker results, leading Largehorn to be framed for killing Listo. The mind just boggles on how you managed to avoid that lynch, Largehorn.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Best moment of the game: Mafia faking tracker results, leading Largehorn to be framed for killing Listo. The mind just boggles on how you managed to avoid that lynch, Largehorn.
    I mean I managed to change post game. I think that deserves an honorable mention.

Also town was just quiet this game. Also the fact that Valyrian was so deep with Graeham he was the only real lynch option at that point to almost anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice game.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamnit. I was hiding until Night 4 every night, so I would get all the night actions on one night for shits n giggles. No one targetted me. So rude.

No shit!

Seriously though, you're not supposed to get away with the stuff you did.
    That also goes double for Largehorn. When a tracker says they are 90% certain someone is scum... the lesson is that ignoring it is not a good idea.

I have to give it to you both though. This was super awesome to follow because of those antics.
    Funny enough though, I didn't kill Listo. I didn't start doing the kills until after Graeham was lynched. So I wasn't lying about that.

In hindsight, we probably should have instead given them "no results" to have prevented that from happening. But the fact that we managed to use the information available to us so well to do what we did was really fun.

Even if it means that Graeham and I will never be trusted again... XD

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for hosting it Danner!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Danner, was fun.