Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    My housemate got it on Console. Seeing him already hitting content repetition after a couple of weeks has made me WANT to wait for the PC version just so more stuff will be available when it drops.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't even know there were microtransactions in it, My Housemate seems to have a ton of legendaries and a high Light level without using them.
    It does. It's cosmetics and rare mods. That's it.

Nothing P2W at all. And you earn shaders out the ass from rep farming and Bright engrams.

I cancelled my pre-order last week, this game is full of flaws.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It does. It's cosmetics and rare mods. That's it.

Nothing P2W at all. And you earn shaders out the ass from rep farming and Bright engrams.
    Ehh, not that I cared anyway. I've become pretty desensitized to microtransactions. It neither makes nor breaks a game for me anymore.

Ehh, not that I cared anyway. I've become pretty desensitized to microtransactions. It neither makes nor breaks a game for me anymore.
    Some irritate me and some don't. P2W stuff can irritate me but things like cosmetics I'm fine with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Some irritate me and some don't. P2W stuff can irritate me but things like cosmetics I'm fine with.
    I tend to only refer to microtransactions as a term when It makes no difference to the game. If a game is P2W I don't tend to view those as "microtransactions" and moreso as their own thing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only cavepersons cave
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Only cavepersons cave
    Neanderthals gonna Neander?

No, the first Destiny was absolute trash

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neanderthals gonna Neander?
    It's not their fault it's who they are.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side