Thread: Sub Question

10+ Year Old Account

Sub Question

So I subbed about 2 weeks ago for 30 days, and I logged in today and my account is now back to preferred status.

Checking my payment history on the forums only shows my cartel purchases, is there any other way for me to check?

edit: Just checked my bank statement and I don't see any transaction for the sub, weird...

Well it's still given me all the stories...
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-11-02 at 11:54 PM.

Colour me confused, but if you subbed for 30 days 14 or so days ago, then you're still subbed for another 15-16 days, no? You wouldn't be preferred status until the sub runs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is strange, and as I said I can't find the charge on my bank statement or under my account on their website.

All the chapters have remained unlocked, so I guess that's a plus lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It is strange, and as I said I can't find the charge on my bank statement or under my account on their website.

All the chapters have remained unlocked, so I guess that's a plus lol.
    The billing system for SWTOR seems pretty janky, I've seen pretty regular complaints about people having issues with it for years and years : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The billing system for SWTOR seems pretty janky, I've seen pretty regular complaints about people having issues with it for years and years : /
    Not really an issue since I haven't been charged and I have been given the remaining chapters i didn't have unlocked as well.

I'll probably re-sub once I've completed the story anyway to do some raids once the server merge is done.