Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump blames Obama for this.

No really.

The White House said on Friday that it was the Obama administration that authorized former national security adviser Michael Flynn's contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during President Trump's transition, according to CNN.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems especially desperate and transparent, even by Team Trump's standards. If Flynn had permission, why would he hide it and lie about it to Pence, the FBI, and the American people?

Flynn probably had some kind of residual security clearance at the time, but it seems highly unlikely that, as Obama moved to put sanctions on Russia for attacking the election, that he'd let ANYONE in Trump's campaign -- especially a foreign agent -- contact Russia covertly.

During the Holidays. Give Jared.

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    V8 dude. One of those gas guzzlers
    Well I've successfully convinced my father to buy a Tesla Model S next year (he can afford it... me? Never), so maybe it somehow splits the difference?

But really the other BMW 5 series were just so much less for about the same money that it wouldn't have been worth it.

It's a step up regardless from my 2001 Nissan Xterra piece of shit that got wrecked. That thing was a gas guzzler. More like gallons per mile than mpg. Good riddance.