Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    High elves? Spoilers guys Blood elves pretty much High elves, Void elves are also pretty much another flavor of high elves."

Are there any major high elf hubs left? Where you could like, could like say "of course adventures could come from there?"

"I don't think so,"

"I don't think so."

"they've basically been assimilated into other cultures."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkdT...tu.be&t=17m59s
    imagine how that conversation would look like, if red shirt guy was there instead of jesse cox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    One last drop before I leave:

"While it was once believed that blood elves and high elves were exactly the same biological race,[8] separated more by cultural differences than physiological ones, it has since been determined that they are, in fact, beginning to evolve into a separate race, due largely to their consumption of mana from primarily fel sources.[9][10] This reliance on fel magic causes the eyes of blood elves to glow green.[1] This readily available source of energy also tends to give blood elves a ruddier or paler look compared to their quel'dorei cousins. A blood elf can appear like a high elf bearing odd red tattoos across his or her face and arms. However, his or her hair and skin is much paler than that of a high elf, their eyes glint with a green light, and they wear blood-red robes.[1] These represent signs of evolution from their high elven cousins, and it is believed that, with time, they may become as physically distant to high elves as satyrs are to night elves.[1]"

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_elf
    You used wowwiki. Instant fail number one.

Those references are sourced. The sources are RPG books such as the Monster compendium. Instant fail number two, the RPG is non canon unless explicitly stated by a canonical source such as a game or book.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    In my headcanon there is huge high elven city with population of 500 bilion in that small area over stratholme. Surely its enough to make them playable !
    in my headcanon, alleria can train thousands of homeless void elves in few months, and make them playable race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    in my headcanon, alleria can train thousands of homeless void elves in few months, and make them playable race
    It's an elite force, not thousands.

They aren't the basis for a flowering of thalassian culture in the Alliance.

They'll serve the Alliance, go mad and then be put down or imprisoned.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    imagine how that conversation would look like, if red shirt guy was there instead of jesse cox
    lots of held back tears I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account

"While it was once believed that blood elves and high elves were exactly the same biological race,[8] separated more by cultural differences than physiological ones, it has since been determined that they are, in fact, beginning to evolve into a separate race, due largely to their consumption of mana from primarily fel sources.[9][10] This reliance on fel magic causes the eyes of blood elves to glow green.[1] This readily available source of energy also tends to give blood elves a ruddier or paler look compared to their quel'dorei cousins. A blood elf can appear like a high elf bearing odd red tattoos across his or her face and arms. However, his or her hair and skin is much paler than that of a high elf, their eyes glint with a green light, and they wear blood-red robes.[1] These represent signs of evolution from their high elven cousins, and it is believed that, with time, they may become as physically distant to high elves as satyrs are to night elves.[1]"

Do not use wowwiki, use wowpedia instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It's an elite force, not thousands.

They aren't the basis for a flowering of thalassian culture in the Alliance.
    thank you, that is all

10+ Year Old Account

Lmao every single one of those sources is from the rpg books and not canon.

Blood elves are, biologically and physiologically, high elves.[6] Courtesy of their exposure to fel magic (the practice of which spread in a similar fashion to the orcs' own exposure to the substance, tainting even those in its proximity who chose not to dabble in it), the eyes of the sin'dorei now produce an emerald glow. This is the high elven's body's natural reaction to spending time around fel magic.[35]

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_elf#Physical_appearance

whats that thing you do?

*micdrop*

- - - Updated - - -

Lore numbers aren't the reason they aren't playable. Maybe this time it will stick with you?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-12 at 04:38 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you, that is all
    You're operating under the old paradigm. Population is not an issue anymore.

The fact you have Void Elves is why you aren't getting High Elves.

Because Blizzard isn't going to make a song and dance about adding the same model to your faction twice (and to the game for a third time) AND if they did so, they'd be doing so at the expense of any other possible Allied races who would be genuinely more interesting than the run of the mill Blood Elf clone you are pining for.

So no need to thank me. The argument has moved on...actually the argument has concluded this is just us bickering over the results.

Blood Elves are a faction, they are an actual nation. Alliance isn't getting high elves because they aren't a Nation. They are random stragglers who didn't join the blood Elves and they all have separate identities when it comes to who they support. Void Elves, however small the group is are a faction of sorts, they are United. High elves are not united. There for there is no group to join the alliance.

it hurts how everyone forgets silver covenant

10+ Year Old Account
    it hurts how everyone forgets silver covenant
    The Silver Covenant isn't a nation, and you can hardly call a small militant faction that leeches off the protection of Dalaran a unified people either.

if every surviving high elf that still called themselves a high elf lived in Dalaran, you would have a argument
    Holy shit lol

He literally said, that void elf elite crack group is sort of faction of united elves, so i just named another faction of unified elves, which he conveniently forgets.

Deleted
    Factually incorrect. Garithos wasn't trying to 'purge' anyone, he was mistreating the military the Blood Elves sent to honor the Alliance, a small percentage of the Blood Elf population. Horde fanboy is obvious. Have you met Obelisk Kai or Friendlyimmolation? You could all be besties, cherry picking facts where you see fit. Could be a grand time.
    He literally send them to their death multiple times. If it wasn't for the naga and Illidan we wouldn't have blood elves right now. Garithos was as racist as Garrosh in that respect. It just happened that the leader of the entire race was in the "small percentage of blood elf population" (of which Arthas killed most of off btw)

- - - Updated - - -

She can actually. remember that time works different in the twisting nether, which is where she trains them if it is anything like herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    He literally said, that void elf elite crack group is sort of faction of united elves, so i just named another faction of unified elves, which he conveniently forgets.
    and since you seem to forget that there is another side of the coin whenever it flips. High elves look to close to blood elves to be playable in a two faction game, especially when the Blood elves are the most popular Horde race.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    and since you seem to forget that there is another side of the coin whenever it flips. High elves look to close to blood elves to be playable in a two faction game, especially when the Blood elves are the most popular Horde race.
    What does it even have to do with my answer to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    She can actually. remember that time works different in the twisting nether, which is where she trains them if it is anything like herself.
    So she will find them on the outskirts of silvermoon and leads them to twisting nether, so she gain time to train them before faction war between alliance and horde?

World of Warcraft: Man when will we see Blood Elves again? They were awesome in WC3!

The Burning Crusade: Blood Elves...on the HORDE?! Maybe Alliance will get High elv--Draenei? They're ok I guess...

Wrath of the Lich King: Death Knight Blood Elves have blue eyes! Maybe we'll get living High elves soon...

Cataclysm: New races coming maybe.....oh...it's Goblins and Worgen...well maybe soon they'll add High elves..

Mists of Pandaria: PANDAS? THEY ADD PANDAS BEFORE HIGH ELVES? I guess next expansion we might see High Elves...

Warlords of Draenor: They didn't add anything! Time travelling and we can't go back in time to grab some High Elves?! Just orcs and orcs and orcs! Horde expansion!

Legion: So only elves can be Demon Hunters...maybe we will see High Elf Demon Hunters in the future!

Battle for Azeroth: Oh man this reveal will be awesome, sub race rumors and we get.....wait...VOID ELF? What the hell is a Void Elf? Oh are they like Alleria? High Elves who transform into Void Elves? So they'll look like High elves when they aren't trans---no? They're just exiled Blood Elves...and they always look like this? What? Well, they did say more races in the future! Maybe we'll see High El-- what's that? Ion Hazzikostas said that High Elves are Blood Elves....and Void elves are another flavor of High Elf....so we probably won't....well what does he know...maybe next expansion...only been waiting 10 years...surely they'll add them soon....just have to be patient

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying playing Blood Elves for a decade! It must suck to be an elf fan but also an Alliance diehard. I can't imagine the agony! Oh well! See you in BfA!
    Last edited by LowestFormOfWit; 2017-11-12 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    What does it even have to do with my answer to him?

So she will find them on the outskirts of silvermoon and leads them to twisting nether, so she gain time to train them before faction war between alliance and horde?
    My guess is it will go like this.
    Legion is dealt with for now and she will return to her home city of Silvermoon after what is fer her a thousand years.
    She will see how much has changed over time, maybe even have converstation with Lorthamar and decides she no longer belongs there.
    She finds the wretched elfs and notice they are actually void users like herself but did so without knowing anything about it and she will train them them in the twisting nether.
    Couple years later (or what is way longer in twisting nether) the war starts over and she now has an elite group of trained void elves under her command.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I also hope there is a conclusion to the Silver Covenant now the Void Elves have been introduced. If only to shut down this never ending, insatiable demand.
    As someone that has always wanted High Elves, I whole agree with this sentiment. Just give us resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    She finds the wretched elfs and notice they are actually void users like herself but did so without knowing anything about it and she will train them them in the twisting nether.
    Couple years later (or what is way longer in twisting nether) the war starts over and she now has an elite group of trained void elves under her command.
    Wretched? Lol. They have nothing to do with void whatsoever. They are near mindless overindulgers. The Void Elves are Blood Elves who were cast out of Silvermoon for using Void magic, which is strictly outlawed, with the Sunwell being a font of Light and Arcane energies now.