Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Yeah, i know Americans love to assume on slightest provocation without any evidence.
    I wouldnt know if they do to be honest. But I do enjoy watching whoever is using the Shalcker account today, defend Wikileaks and Trump with whatever non-argument pops up in your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i know Americans love to assume on slightest provocation without any evidence.
    Funny how anyone that disagrees with you is American.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Well, everyone considered Trump to be "outsider" in politics; easy to see why Assange would lean that way too, seeing how "politicians" hated him.
    The new york donor who promised to fill his team with corrupt businessmen and deplorabel politicians is clearly a outsider.

Jeff Sessions is clearly a outsider in politics...Mike Pence and Rick perry are like total nobodys and all those generals used to be totally Call of Duty and Command & Conquer gamers!!!

Please get the F out with you're outsider nonsens, nothing about trump is outsider. Best case you can make that he is a idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I would also like to see proof of what hes accused of rather then the assumtion of guilt....
    So you want to see a lawsuit then? Interesting take on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I wouldnt know if they do to be honest.
    You do not read the thread in which you posted?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    The new york donor who promised to fill his team with corrupt businessmen and deplorabel politicians is clearly a outsider.
    Yes, this narrative was pushed quite heavily. And it largely worked for his audience.

Not because he was "filling his team with corrupt businessmen and deplorable politicians", but because established politicians actively denounced him on both sides.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-11-14 at 11:46 AM.

Trump jr himself never denied the contact with Wikileaks, there's nothing to assume if that's what you're trying to hint at. But that wasnt what your reply was hinting at was it

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Trump jr himself never denied the contact with Wikileaks, there's nothing to assume if that's what you're trying to hint at. But that wasnt what your reply was hinting at was it
    I'm quite fascinated by range of things that people seem to be reading in my messages; can you please elaborate?

Ok, I'm not too firm on Wikileaks. How do we make the connection between Wikileaks and Russia? I don't get it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I sincerely hope that Ransath is joking, or a troll. Because i cant believe that there's someone that stupid.
    Oh there are. During the primaries, my in-laws bashed Trump claiming he was not fit to be president and would not vote for him in the primary or the general if he won. Then he won and they were all aboard team Trump just because he had a r next to his name. I have friends who are teachers proud members of the teachers union who willingly vote for Republicans that wish to and put forward as their proposals to destroy the teachers union. There are plenty of stupid out there. That is a big part of the reason Trump is POTUS.

It's actually amazing how the american media managed to get the general public's opinion on WikiLeaks as "THIS IS BAD WE NEED TO FIGHT THIS", when any >10 IQ human should understand their importance and why it's a good thing... Well, unless you actually like when someone has the ability to fuck anyone in the ass whenever they want.

So we've got confirmation of:
    1. Trump Jr asked Wikileaks, a Russian cutout, for help (regarding rumors about an upcoming leak).
    2. Executed Wikileaks instruction to tweet out the link wlsearch.tk

That's collusion.

But also:
    3. Trump Jr told basically the entire senior campaign team about it.
    4. Trump tweeted very positively of Wikileaks.
    5. Finally, Assange comes out looking really bad, he's a Trump sycophant desperate for attention, and desperate for an ambassadorship and pardon. Assange's denials today are totally pathetic, and his spin is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    And here comes the Clinton misdirect by Sessions...

http://nypost.com/2017/11/13/session...llary-clinton/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is considering the appointment of a special counsel to investigate several GOP allegations of misdeeds by Hillary Clinton, according to a report Monday night.

Sessions wants prosecutors to look into the Republican concerns and report directly to him and a top deputy, according to a letter obtained by The Washington Post.
    Yup, and I can guarantee Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Fox News focus on this nothing burger rather than Trump Jr. Trump's loyal fans are very good about following the shiny ball to anything Clinton related.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, I'm not too firm on Wikileaks. How do we make the connection between Wikileaks and Russia? I don't get it.
    Ummm, have you been under a rock?

Short version: Russian hacked emails of DNC were given to Wikileaks to publish by the Russian government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    PS: This is not the full excerpt.
    PS2: This was also publicly on Wikileaks Twitter page for a while, almost word for word.
    Absolute bullshit. Why don't you explain the following exerpt from Wikileaks:

"Hey Don. We have an unusual idea, Leak us one or more of your father's tax returns."

"If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality. That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won't be percieved as coming from a 'pro-trump' 'pro-russia' source."

If these communications are bad for the Trump campaign, then they're even worse for Wikileaks. Every ounce of impartiality and credibility that Wikileaks had, is now gone.

- - - Updated - - -

That suggestion - that Trump will not concede in case of defeat - was channeled by mainstream media too. Were they in the bag with Wikileaks as well?
    Are you seriously trying to mount that as a defense. The difference couldn't be clearer.

Wikileaks actively encouraged the Trump campaign to dispute the election results.

Other mainstream media outlets reported on the possibility of such a dispute. They never encouraged him to do it.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The scary thing is, the non-Trumpkins in this thread have no clue if you're joking or not. You should wonder why your behavior has made that a thing.
    Perhaps it's a self defense mechanism. He may have had a momentary lapse into self awareness and felt the need to cast doubt on the sincerity of his earlier comments. Sad and no doubt fleeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Nothing could be further from the truth."

Except, of course, the truth....

Pence doesn't get talked about enough. This man is a willing participant, and he's actively being groomed for a Presidency run.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Read about someone calling him Dense Pence. Seems suitable.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Julian Assange, Campaign Advisor.

TOPKEK.

This mother-bleeper sure has no recollection about a lot dirt Donny Orange Turd. I guess he use the same mantra when a woman enters a room, he just flees.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!