Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Will leaks and spoilers prove correct?

So we read all these spoilers of the new addon. Do we completly ignore the fact, that some people were right and because they were right, their other information is going to be true too?

i.e. anduin will die etc.

Clearly we did not read this stuff since we don't have a clue as to what we're talking about.

By all means enlighten the rest of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    So we read all these spoilers of the new addon. Do we completly ignore the fact, that some people were right and because they were right, their other information is going to be true too?

There were 10,000 different leaks and pretty much everyone had a "Kultiras/zandalar/south seas with Azshara" expansion in their head. It isn't something extraordinary.

??? and what are you even talking about? anduin isn't going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, there was so many fake spoilers that a lot of people were right in one way or the other. Overall, no one was 100% right, or even 50%.

Yeah, no, I have my doubts on that, especially not how they are building him up.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    (...) addon (...)

These are addons: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons .

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Mate, there was so many fake spoilers that a lot of people were right in one way or the other. Overall, no one was 100% right, or even 50%
    The guy who predicted Vol'jin in an urn was %100 right, but he didn't give out much info, and certainly nothing about Anduin dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Addon is used as a replacement for expansion as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Not when talking about world of warcraft.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

The guy who leaked the title BfA as well as most of the other information only really had that to reveal for us. It was all pretty general and basic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Not when talking about world of warcraft.
    You're a young one aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    The guy who predicted Vol'jin in an urn was %100 right, but he didn't give out much info, and certainly nothing about Anduin dying.
    True but a lot of the other bits of that didn't match together at all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    OP reminds me how hard it was to convince some people of how that one old list that "predicted" the first 4-5 expansions was made up even years later

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you please send me the link OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    lulz...

I don't think there was even one close to legit leak - everyone was taking potshots at Kul Tiras, south seas and so on not because they genuinely knew shit, but because of various clues like Kul Tiras armor and 1+1 logic.

For example, I don't think anyone has even mentioned such pretty basic stuff like faction war or bloody Lordaeron and Teldrassil getting nuked.

Deleted
    they even got the name of the new expansion right

Well most of the stuff he said was true.

We are getting sub races in 7.3.5 etc.

Sylvanas used the shard to destroy teldrassil.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot lol, Azshara being talked about as Argus (the planet) last year was talked about.

They said we will see her, just not when.

Almost every leak likely mixed several previous leaks. We got some things that were confirmed, but the rest is likely still fan speculation added in.

Just because some parts turned out to be true, doesn't mean everything is true, and no, Blizzard very unlikely "changed their mind".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account

Alot of information is being spread through the ether and even the people who get the right information is not immune to getting the wrong information.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

so create new thread for spoiler and leaks ? but there is nothing !!!

where are they ? did YouTube click bait find its way to mmo-champion now !!!!!

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I guess by the same people that use NHC (non-HC) instead of NM for normal. Addons have, and will always be about the addons, not expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, it feels like not even Blizzard got a clue what they are doing anymore. There was so little information this Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore