Suggestion: a few months into Antorus increase M+ max level for gear to +20.

Note: not including weekly chest here. It can’t be buffed any further or it tops mythic Antorus.

M+ is quite fun for many, but I do think there is a problem with the reward system. When Antorus launches, for most people +15s will present a fair challenge. And the dungeons will reward good gear. Should be 945 ilvl I believe.

That’s great and all, but a problem will come in as it always has. A few months into the tier +15s will be facetoll and it’s highly unlikely you will get any rewards from the dungeon chests unless they Titanforge. They get boring and feel like a chore to just get the weekly chest.

What I’d like to see instead, is Blizzard bump the “max” level dungeons that gear scales to to +20. And the rewards go up to ~955. (Slightly smaller than normal). Do this around about April or May. For the people already doing+20s they highly likely will already have cleared Antorus so there shouldn’t be a pressure to farm them for near mythic gear. For others, it will be a nice boost of gear and a more fun, challenging dungeon content.

Might as well bump LFR up to 960 while were at it

You already get more items for doing +20. You want to loot 7-8... 960 items each +20 run?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    You already get more items for doing +20. You want to loot 7-8... 960 items each +20 run?
    yes, currently you get 7-8 items on 20 because the max is +10, but once they max is +15 you'll only be getting 4-5 from a +20 and when +20 is max you're back to 2-3. The increase of itemdrops is always based on the current max reward level

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    yes, currently you get 7-8 items on 20 because the max is +10, but once they max is +15 you'll only be getting 4-5 from a +20 and when +20 is max you're back to 2-3. The increase of itemdrops is always based on the current max reward level
    Are we really getting 7-8 items for a +20? Havent done 20 Keys for quite a while but after they changed the loot System i always thought its 3 items for intime giving a 40% Chance for an extra item per Level above the cap which caps at 200%.

So max 5 items at +15 upwards?

I find it amazing that u think that majority can do +15, and on top of that u want to bump it to +20.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Are we really getting 7-8 items for a +20? Havent done 20 Keys for quite a while but after they changed the loot System i always thought its 3 items for intime giving a 40% Chance for an extra item per Level above the cap which caps at 200%.

So max 5 items at +15 upwards?
    40% per level yes, so thats 400% going form 10 to 20 which puts you at 6items guranteed, 7 if in-time. I didn't exactly math it out before posting and just copied it from the other guy. But yea it goes beyond 5, someone in your group just gets 2 items then.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    I find it amazing that u think that majority can do +15, and on top of that u want to bump it to +20.
    He is talking about a time in the future where people will have itemlvl 1000 pantheon trinkets, all your legendaries are 1000, you'll have your setpieces you want, you'll probably be sitting around 965-970average itemlvl. That should make it easy enough for the average group to do a +15 and I'd be okay with raising the max at some time, maybe +17/+18 or smth would be enough but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    He is talking about a time in the future where people will have itemlvl 1000 pantheon trinkets, all your legendaries are 1000, you'll have your setpieces you want, you'll probably be sitting around 965-970average itemlvl. That should make it easy enough for the average group to do a +15 and I'd be okay with raising the max at some time, maybe +17/+18 or smth would be enough but we'll see.
    your average group will do barely +5 with that gear

just look at competion stats of +15 so far - they are abysmall low. and it wont change in antorus especially that with stats squish i 8.0 it wil be pointless to heavily farm gear for leveling

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    your average group will do barely +5 with that gear

just look at competion stats of +15 so far - they are abysmall low. and it wont change in antorus especially that with stats squish i 8.0 it wil be pointless to heavily farm gear for leveling
    SoO gear was still very useful for leveling in wod. I think it was only starting at like levle 97/98 where you'd start replacing items.

But I suppose a upgrade system like the valor points would be better than increasing the itemlvl reward for a few.

Some elitist 20+ player wana bring everyone to his level.

dude its not real.

get the idea what 95% of wow population cant do 10+