Thread: EU Servers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    dueling around Goldshire
    Ah, so THAT'S what the night elf and Worgen chars lying on top of each other were doing! Damn, I thought it might be something lewd, but they were just wrestling. Phew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon is good if you like to wait 10+ seconds for a quest hand in/sell item/buy item/interact with any NPC to register.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Ah, so THAT'S what the night elf and Worgen chars lying on top of each other were doing! Damn, I thought it might be something lewd, but they were just wrestling. Phew.
    Well, if you go to the left of Goldshire (outside the INN) there are people dueling sometimes. Also, possibly in front of the inn (outside of course).

Umm.. I decided i will go for either Silvermoon or Ravencrest (leaning towards Raven more hehe) but the time is little bit off. Raven and Silver are both behind - 7 hrs. which means people will usually raid after work 5+pm. and that will be after 12 am in my time. Any other good EU realm which is similar to my time zone? Its UTC +8 same is Hong Kong, Beijing, Korea and Perth. Thank you

btw. Ping should be pretty much the same on any realm as they're all located in Paris... but some realms do have issues (which is incredible), like Silvermoon or Outland. They'd often lag for me, while all others run almost perfectly always.

But overall it does not matter at all, where you roll... it does not matter on US servers and it won't matter on EU. Realms are really just a "relic", that's it. People are the same everywhere and you'll find guilds also everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Umm.. I decided i will go for either Silvermoon or Ravencrest (leaning towards Raven more hehe) but the time is little bit off. Raven and Silver are both behind - 7 hrs. which means people will usually raid after work 5+pm. and that will be after 12 am in my time. Any other good EU realm which is similar to my time zone? Its UTC +8 same is Hong Kong, Beijing, Korea and Perth. Thank you
    All EU realms are on the same European timezone. Paris time, GMT+1.

Deleted
    Hi champs. In brief and simple, I am planning on changing server from US to EU and not sure which server is good overall. I'm alliance on US and want to go for ally on EU too. If you guys know good, friendly and active server on EU realm please advise.

I mainly PvE, not hardcore only doing normal, heroic raids and mythic+. What are some best ways I can transition from US to EU? I don't know if I can move my character as well.

Im currently on US (Oceanic) Frostmourne and my ping to world is 241 and home is 251 - not sure if this will increase if i move to EU. Anything you can advse as well?

Thanks and really appreciate any input.
    Last time I checked you would need a VPN or something in europe because players trying to create a battlenet account from EU on the US servers were being bounced back to the EU page.

Deleted
    Any other good EU realm which is similar to my time zone? Its UTC +8 same is Hong Kong, Beijing, Korea and Perth. Thank you
    No sorry, you took the wrong portal, in this universe the earth is not flat.
    I know. Crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon-EU is full, go somewhere else!

We already suffer 3 Hour Queues during a new expansion...

7+ Year Old Account
    you got to start from scratch. I found that out the hard way when I went from EU to US/oceanic.

Also you will learn a lot of dutch :P Argent Dawn, although a RP realm is good for PvE assuming you're respectful of rp realm rules.

EDIT: I also found my ping higher on oceanic realms than EU realms.