Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT: Iran is far less dangerous than Saudi Arabia in the long-term.
    Its k. Women can driiivvveeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    This^ by 1000%, if one can't abide by a countries culture and laws then they should not be there..
    It wasn't long ago that women couldn't go outside without male accompaniment...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You really would just kill innocent women (marginalized) and children (innocent by virtue of being children)
    But the topic of the thread is not about that now is it.. It is about someone who was charged with certain crimes being executed and Canada wanting some prisoners released.. To which Saudi Arabia pretty much told them where to go..

Or I can worry about both.
    I never said that you shouldn't worry about the other one. It's just kinda silly to ignore the major problem and point out in comparasion minor things. Actually do something about these arms deals that are used to basically buy silence of western countries on the situation with Yemen.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The US imports more gas/oil from Canada than we do SA. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

*mid-air high five*
    Well then they have no issue there then do they, but will be interesting to see what happens next..

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Their country, their culture, their rules.
    Let's see if you're going to keep that opinion if you're tin a country like that getting wiped, beaten, raped, or whatever.

Moronic post is moronic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    It wasn't long ago that women couldn't go outside without male accompaniment...
    And or drive cars so things are changing..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Next time when you are filling up your car, wonder where the oil to make the petrol/gasoline comes from..
    Western technology,. western hardware suppliers, western management staff, western transport companies and western pipelines...

Sure il have a brainfart next time i fill up my gastank in my first world nation.

hakbars gonna hakbar.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Let's see if you're going to keep that opinion if you're tin a country like that getting wiped, beaten, raped, or whatever.

Moronic post is moronic.
    Don't worry about it, it will be happening in most western countries sooner or later..

Deleted
    About arresting Holocaust deniers.

The word Holocaust have a meaning… Somehow was adopted to describe the attrocitys against jews but at the same time giving a special treatment to a "special" population.
    While the 25 millions of native americans that died in the North America occupation were "just" victims. No special word for those…. neither the millions of africans dead by slavery and other bizarre practices.

But hey, jews are special so they deserve a word just for them. I'm to old for this kind of crap.

To be fair, Canada stands up to SA because we can afford to. Our commercial exchanges with that country are minimal in the grand scheme of things, save for a big arms deal that is still on the table and whose arsenal will totally not be use on rebels in Yemen, you guys.

The story about how Russia-esque Saudi trolls starting calling for Québec's independence in response to the tweet also made me smile. Ya'll gonna have to do better than that, folks. Maybe Putin can give them some lessons.

There's a lot of places you have to follow local laws and customs.

Iran is one such place, Saudi Arabia is another.

Iran locks up US tourists all the time. Tortures them too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by tarthall View Post
    The politicians know they won't get votes if the price of oil goes up. You can't blame this all on them-you get the politicians you deserve.
    It's a trade off, pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    "Your views on human rights are despicable."

Beheads suspected criminal in public and mounts his body to a cross for all to see.
    Definitely ironic, but I don't think carrying out a sentence shows lack of human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Their country, their culture, their rules.
    Ahhahahhaha, really? Same was said about Germany not so long ago...
    There is no reason to excuse shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    From their perspective they are right.
    And with a perspective formed by western values; canada is right.

No such thing as universal morals or human rights. Truth is you have no human rights.
    The only thing that really decides what is right = power.

Still I regard their eastern culture to not even be worth the bombs we drop on them.

Crucifying someone in what is not even an extreme criminal case is what shows a lack of human rights.
    Murder, theft, and rape isn't extreme enough?

Thanks for adding nothing as usual, Hubcap.

The only reason you aren't for the Saudis is cause the Saudis are aligned with the US and you hate the US. If it wasn't for that you wouldn't give af.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

To crucify someone? No. We have plenty of murderers here, we put them in jail where they belong. We don't publicly crucify them like savage retards.
    I don't see anything wrong with letting the world know what you've done.

I'm glad someone in the west finally has the balls to fucking stand up to Saudi Arabia. Good on Canada, imo.

Fuck Saudi Arabia. They export terrorism and Wahhabism, the cancer of Islam, to the entire world.
    *Standing up to*

Tweets and official statements? Sounds like internet tough-guyism has extended into international politics.

Canada standing up to anything is the equivalent of an ant standing up to the foot about to smash it.