Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So this is a follow up to the thread of things that don't happen with another thread of things that don't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    So this is a follow up to the thread of things that don't happen with another thread of things that don't happen.
    Pretty much, yes.

Welcome to the FF14 subforum on this website.

Where ~4-5 people keep insisting hyper specific things that didn't happen are breaking the entire game and then Val agreeing and continuing to exaggerate every little niche, subjective, issue he has with it (Which seem intentionally just disagreeing with the popular opinion about every aspect of it) into destroying the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

Welcome to the FF14 subforum on this website.

Where ~4-5 people keep insisting hyper specific things that didn't happen are breaking the entire game and then Val agreeing and continuing to exaggerate every little niche, subjective, issue he has with it (Which seem intentionally just disagreeing with the popular opinion about every aspect of it) into destroying the entire game.
    Here is what I think is going on. You and your crew first started off the thread telling me to post this on reddit or official forums; knowing fully well how both are mostly advertisement platforms of the game where they quickly ban over any criticism. I don't trust GMs in FFXIV at all and never will. After 10 years of playing FFXIV I know that FF's moderation and GM community has the least integrity out of all the mmos I have ever played. Last thing I want to do is tell them who I am.

Then instead of addressing the problem or offering solutions to the problem I stated in my post, your crew started launching attacks on a person who was actually addressing the problem and offering solutions. He is contributing to the discussion.

Your crew then switched to the argument that "Your criticism of the current interaction between fflogs and ffxiv loot system is ****ing on the "whole" game and destroying the "whole" game". So apparently I am attacking the whole game when I am actually referring to the interaction of fflogs and loot system and how it is causing so much grief; it is apparent from the title of the post. Alongside that you are stating it is a "non-issue" a "niche problem" a "Hyperspecific issue".

So on one hand your crew states that my 1hr raid clears extending to 8hr raid clears extending to 20hr non-clears is a niche and hyperspecific tiny little nothing of a problem. On other hand my single tiny post is apparently attacking and destroying the religion of FFXIV that you follow . This is not a good look. You are making emotional statements and using your own personal feelings and emotions to gauge the suffering of others. This is exactly the kind of behavior that makes 1hr clears turn into 20hr non-clears plus an unsub; people just think very single mindedly and selfishly and they need to be curbed by the devs and their actions. And yes I did refer to you and several of the other posters as your "crew" because this is a tactic you were engaging in.

And I think a majority of accusations you are launching against people, you are doing so because you think they act and behave like you do. But in actuality I am actually being griefed 20hrs a week (I was griefed) before I set myself free and unsubbed until they fix this mess. I am making these posts because I want to play and enjoy the game because I literally don't want unpleasant experiences at the hands of spiteful selfish people, is all. This is not a non-issue, these are big issues. I have been raiding end game going 10 years now and reading some of the posts it makes me think these people are yet to even reach max level let alone know what savage or ultimate is. No wonder they think 20 hrs down the toilet in frustration is a non-issue. I was very angry when I made this post and this was right after a raiding experience I have been experiencing far too much lately.
    Last edited by FFXIVuseryo; 2023-01-01 at 01:45 AM.

It's only an issue for the kind of people who care about parsing. Given they can't be properly considered human beings, it's fair to ignore the issue.

Just don't interact with these creatures and let them suffer in the absurd environment they created for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    It's only an issue for the kind of people who care about parsing. Given they can't be properly considered human beings, it's fair to ignore the issue.

Just don't interact with these creatures and let them suffer in the absurd environment they created for themselves
    That is what I am saying. This is a problem created by parsers but it effects the entire pug community even people who don't care for parsing. Because everyone is wiping 20 hrs a week without clears because the parsers keep wiping raids to have more attempts at parsing without getting saved for the week. If the problem was limited to parsers I would not care much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIVuseryo View Post
    That is what I am saying. This is a problem created by parsers but it effects the entire pug community even people who don't care for parsing. Because everyone is wiping 20 hrs a week without clears because the parsers keep wiping raids to have more attempts at parsing without getting saved for the week. If the problem was limited to parsers I would not care much at all.
    Wait. I thought pugs were already destroyed by those bot mods that definitely definitely exist.

Lmao no parser joins your loser pug to wipe it. Why would they #1 join your pug to parse since its gona be with random losers that wont perfectly boost their dps and #2 care about their parse being weaker in your shit pug. The parse that everyone will see is your top one of all time. If they do shitty in your pug by comparison, it doesent matter. You are making this shit up period.

Lmao and now you are also making up that top players did not want cooldowns to line up better. It was literally top players that pushed for this the most, get the fuck out of here with your made up shit.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-01-01 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post

Agreed, let them lay in the bed they made

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Lmao no parser joins your loser pug to wipe it. Why would they #1 join your pug to parse since its gona be with random losers that wont perfectly boost their dps and #2 care about their parse being weaker in your shit pug. The parse that everyone will see is your top one of all time. If they do shitty in your pug by comparison, it doesent matter. You are making this shit up period.

Lmao and now you are also making up that top players did not want cooldowns to line up better. It was literally top players that pushed for this the most, get the fuck out of here with your made up shit.

It is always interesting to see someone use terms like "loser" so much that it makes you wonder if they are talking about their target or projecting and actually talking about themselves heh?

But on a serious, less-rabid and more respectful note, here are some examples of how people feel about 2 minute buffs. I guess these people do not exist? and I am going use the official FFXIV forums (Disclaimer: I do not recommend making posts there, these are some of the most two-faced biased moderation people on the planet). These people do not exist. Their posts do not exist. I don't exist either it's all just make-believe imagination. My time and 20 hrs of wiping does not exist either. Crime and punishment also do not exist lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...he_2_min_meta/

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...mpacted-combat

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...-ruined-combat

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...nd-full-uptime

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/462826

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...e_buff_window/

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...-combat/page25

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/472478

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...te_raid_buffs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...ypothetically/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...on_any_advice/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...t_compared_to/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscus...to_paladin_in/

Someone told me to report these players using some 3rd party analysis. Rofl?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/39210...1587267801849/

Now I feel like the conversation either gets derailed or people start going very deep into gaslighting where they claim problems do not exist. The conversation was not about if people like 2 min buffs or not. It was also not about if I like parsing or not. It was about the interaction of FFXIV's loot system with parsers inside pickup group. And that is 100% getting worse by the day and hurting the pug community. Bots are ofcourse bad but they actually make recruitment and competition suck... they don't make the game suck for casual players who want quick clears. This type of spiteful playstyle where parsers are wiping teams to have more attempts at better parsers effects everyone. And no, it's very easy to parse in pugs bececause as I stated each team only has 3-4 buffs tops, almost all of them being 2 min boring buffs and they all have weaker potencies. The major factor in parsing is getting luck with crit and dhit which is making these people wipe raids endlessly

Someone told me to report these players using some 3rd party analysis. Rofl?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/39210...1587267801849/
    I love in this link that you've posted, it's everybody laughing at the dude who intentionally was harassing people he only suspected of using outside tools and was banned for that.

Not actually reporting people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    I love in this link that you've posted, it's everybody laughing at the dude who intentionally was harassing people he only suspected of using outside tools and was banned for that.

Not actually reporting people lol
    I don't see any people "Laughing" at him. I do find it interesting when people randomly type "lol" at the end of their post. In that thread I do see people speculating that perhaps he reported or mass-reported people who were not actually botting. It is different posts speculating different things. Either way; that one particular link I posted has little to do with what I am talking about. The last thing I am going to do after I am done being wiped for hours by parsers trying to reset their attempts is spend more time typing up reports. I literally started logging off. I loathed that experience so much that I hated having to raid every week because I knew I'd be exploited by a minority of sociopaths. It's not my responsibility to create a proper end game environment; it's the dev's. On one hand I am giving money to devs who are out of touch from the current state of end game, and on other hand some bootlicker is taking away hours of my life by making advertisement money offering people pretty pink and yellow colors in exchange for wiping people repeatedly and fishing for that perfect rng

Quote Originally Posted by HeatBlast View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how loot is connected to this shit; I can see the tenuous link of people who greed brain in PF and wipe your group, but you just leave duty > kick. Never heard anyone make this complaint before ever, and I run in a lot of raid circles.
    They can't get into groups if they have loot for the week. And they need groups to keep trying for parses. Actual parse groups with 0 loot take hours to fill and people get lazy. They also have much higher requirements.

I'm still trying to figure out how loot is connected to this shit; I can see the tenuous link of people who greed brain in PF and wipe your group, but you just leave duty > kick. Never heard anyone make this complaint before ever, and I run in a lot of raid circles.
    It's because its an invented problem.

I mean all the parsers I'm aware of join random pugs that aren't coordinated. Just for the extra challenge of not having every buff up at the same time. /s

So I want to clear something up. I said this before but I am assuming people are not reading posts.

1) I never said parsing in pugs is the smartest thing to do. Neither did I say people parse in pugs because they think it is a good idea. They do it out of desperation, they don't do it because they think it is optimal.

2) I never claimed people are doing it for the 100 or 99 percentile parse. People do this for average parses like orange and even purple. These are average parsers that are trolling teams. Just like everything in life; parsing too has people that are average and make bad decisions. Actually greedy people make bad and stupid decisions all the time. Just like how they gaslight and claim every problem is invented

3) Either people don't know how parsing works in FFXIV, don't know how parsing works in Endwalker or they have never done savage raids. This happens though, reddit and other advertisement forums are filled with people commenting on raiding meanwhile never raiding in their lives. They play the game for other reasons. That is understandable but again, it is kind of counterproductive to comment towards parsing and raiding when you don't do savage raids at all, kind of like trying to parse in clear non-parse teams. But like I said, it's life, if you let people do something bad they will keep doing it.

4) Here is an example of a 100 parse from a guy who pugged all his clears. I am in no shape or form claiming that this guy has ever griefed anyone or wiped them. I am only stating that he achieved his 100 parse in groups of mostly random party finder members. I can link more, like 10 more, but I feel lazy so I hope I do not need to.

https://www.fflogs.com/character/na/...e=45&boss=1065

Again, this guy has nothing to do with griefing, just an example of a high parser in a mostly uncoordinated pug. Most of these people do weekly pugs with no voice chat

DSR is actually loot done right and is a good example. Because there is no loot aside from a totem, parsers have no problem finishing runs

When he achieved his parse he was paired with people who themselves had ranking starting from gray, green to purple. You guys seem to have an outdated concept of parsing from like 4 years ago before dancer arrived and before buff potencies were nerfed and before all the buffs were made 2 min and incredibly easy to line up given their buffed longer durations. I really hope you guys actually play FFXIV and aren't just commenting on a game you have not played in years.

Ah yes random reddit post are the top players in the game. I can find more reddit post of people complaining over the years that some jobs where arbitrary bad by not lining up with the majority. Your point? Theres people posting that the ability to test your craft has made crafting worse for fuck sake.

Also lmao at your log. Did you think we wouldnt click the link. Because I did. This guy doesent pug with random. If you click on his 3 dsr kill. Its all the same people. In fact this looks like a static, they keep the same people. But also he literally contradict what you say is a trend. This guy even has a green parse in one of the DSR kills. Hes got one green, one blue and one orange. Its clearly not random pugs just for the hell of it either.

out of 3 kill, 3 of the dps are there for the 3 kills, another dps is there for 2. two tanks are there for 2 kills, 1 healer is there for 2 and 1 is there for all 3 kills. Either they have people no show sometimes or even more likely they have more friends in the static and once they got their kill of ultimate let room for their other friends or alts YOU MAKE SHIT UP. If you think pugging is wiping on Ultimate 7 hours with 75% the same people (hell the others changing could be alts for all we know too.)
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-01-02 at 03:25 PM.

Ah yes random reddit post are the top players in the game. I can find more reddit post of people complaining over the years that some jobs where arbitrary bad by not lining up with the majority. Your point? Theres people posting that the ability to test your craft has made crafting worse for fuck sake.

Also lmao at your log. Did you think we wouldnt click the link. Because I did. This guy doesent pug with random. If you click on his 3 dsr kill. Its all the same people. In fact this looks like a static, they keep the same people. But also he literally contradict what you say is a trend. This guy even has a green parse in one of the DSR kills. Hes got one green, one blue and one orange. Its clearly not random pugs just for the hell of it either.

out of 3 kill, 3 of the dps are there for the 3 kills, another dps is there for 2. two tanks are there for 2 kills, 1 healer is there for 2 and 1 is there for all 3 kills. Either they have people no show sometimes or even more likely they have more friends in the static and once they got their kill of ultimate let room for their other friends or alts YOU MAKE SHIT UP. If you think pugging is wiping on Ultimate 7 hours with 75% the same people (hell the others changing could be alts for all we know too.)

Uh you are claiming I am inventing things but think 60 to 70 people are in a static together? Let me guess, you don't know how small the ultimate DSR community is. And thanks to the current state of end game it is shrinking even more. Maybe it will be one static doing it all lol. But no, those are pugs, statics don't have that many people sitting around for DSR. It was an example of parsing getting hurt very little from being in a pug (just a reminder). But really, people have trouble getting 8 people for a DSR static.

No one said you said this, ironically showing you don’t read posts. What is said is that this isn’t a problem, to whit you’ve merely tantrumed that people aren’t reading your posts and then you go off about more tangental nonsense.

So you have no proof these people are even doing it for parses, they are just greeding or disrespecting mechanics they aren’t good enough to disrespect. Neither of which has anything to do with loot, but you keep going off.

Don’t out yourself like this, you haven’t a fucking clue what you are talking about when it comes to parsing, see below.

Notice how his 100 is with 79 other logs posted, and while his rDPS is tight with his aDPS, digging deeper on that parse his raidmates had some solid luck during trick windows, while he also had great crit dhit variance. I’m not at my pc to dissect these logs, but I’d wager he plays mostly the same kill to kill but rng favoured him some killsa nf some didn’t, and since he is ninja it has to favour his raid team as well. Again, how the FUCK this had anything to do with loot is still a mystery that only makes sense in some wacky mystical fantasy land.

All ultimates have worked this way, but you have to farm the current raid tier (o1-4 for ucob, o5-8 for uwu, e1-4 for tea and p1-4 for dsr), so using the same loot system for ultimates after they are basically the “final” fight of their respective tier. Savage follows standard MMO grind for BiS (if you want bis, you could funnel all coffers to yourself and have iLvl bis in a week). I’m still struggling to see how any of your incoherent, delusional rambling has anything to do with parsers ruining PF because of loot, you can’t seem to actually make an argument that isn’t paragraphs of disconnected chaff.

An outro like this is neutered if you can’t link your character logged into it. I’ll link my fflogs and a screencap logged in after you do, I’m not an omega beast parse player, do my reclears with friends or pug stuff for fun and have 0 issues, so I can only assume PEBKAC.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumbest part is all of this shit has nothing to do with his complaint that loot AND third part programs are shrinking the PF community, I haven’t even seen proof the pf community has shrunk, and then if it has could it be the content lul before omega, or christmas, or more people making and joining statics? Could be because people don’t like panda 5-8. We don’t know if his original complaint is true, and if it is the evidence to show it is linked to 3pp and loot.
    All these terms were used to describe me in the last post: tantrumed, tangental nonsense, wacky mystical fantasy land, incoherent, delusional rambling , paragraphs of disconnected chaff.

Given that you agreed with my argument as to why people parse in pugs (dhit and crit fishing being the major factor); I am assuming you are yet to read any of my posts. Thanks regardless though. But really, this is common knowledge in FF.

So this conversation was derailed where people (winners lmao) said that I was inventing a problem because no one can parse well in pugs and no one parses in pugs. Then I gave examples of people parsing hundreds in pugs and doing well in pugs. And you are agreed with me; you are saying that he has a good parse because his team got really lucky with buffs and trick window? yeah that is common knowledge as I stated few lines above. This is why so many clear teams get trolled by parsers. If this guy achieves a 100 then a pink is much easier to achieve. Mind you I already stated most people pug for orange, purple and blue which are even easier to achieve with good rng (with bad rng good luck) Lining up buffs is not a big deal in pugs because 1) they are easy to line up 2) Very few of them left 3) long duration is misalignment hurts less 4) weak potencies where holding resources is not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

All it takes is a 1 min look at the party finder to see people do infact parse in pugs. Notice how some people are saying "Not a parse party" which is because they are tired of getting trolled and wiped

https://postimg.cc/ZBBC0Vpv

https://postimg.cc/BLH4dy2p

Barse is what people call parsing because they are afraid of GMs banning them lol. They also call it purse. Something else I made a thread about long ago; the two faced moderation environment in FF. Oh wait yeah that does not exist either.
    Last edited by FFXIVuseryo; 2023-01-03 at 03:30 AM.

You still haven’t in this jumbled mess of crap provided any proof of both your original claim of pf dying and the reason being the loot system, and there seems a healthy amount of parse parties (which is fine, are you upset parse parties exist?) and ONE person (yes one) offering 1m gil per person to clear p8 with them. So instead of diverting your arguments off and start again: show the evidence PF parties are dying, and then the provable linke it’s because of parsers AND loot, which is your original claim.

For the record: loot could use some fixing (augment weapon items should trade 1:1 for coatings and shines, last floor should drop a chestpiece and 2 weapon coffers at the least), but a random claim based on one person’s random viewpoint, linked tenuously to something due to either personal bias, frustration or some other reasons. At this point, all I can assume from your posts is someone/s has made your reclears more frustrating because they won’t safety game (that doesn’t mean they are parsing; I play risky even when I’m just helping book runs, it’s a lot of fun) and you’ve made it a problem ff14 faces, when it’s just people who don’t want to blacklist/reform parties or join/build statics or friend groups.
    It is not possible to provide proof for something like that. I cannot even provide proof for FFXI being a dead game. The term dead is relative. To some people FFXI is alive and well. Some people are okay with playing FFXI. To me the community is too small, takes too long to fill groups and the content's enjoyability to time investment ratio is very small. It had a hacker problem like 10 years ago and that is when I quit the game; the devs could do nothing to stop the hackers and eventually it drove away all the end game players because they were looking for a fair and more rewarding playing field. Wild Star was almost dying for like seven years straight. So the idea of something dying in video games is subjective. That being said I've had provided proof in the past of actual videos of hackers and people were still claiming I had no proof; so there is certainly a crowd that no amount of proof to them would actually amount to anything. I remember when FFXIV 1.0 was about to get hit by a meteor (and servers were about to be shut off), and even then there were people who thought the game was fine. These are the people to whom everyone else's experiences, perceptions and predictions are invented and don't exist; meanwhile any positive criticism towards the game is ranked at an apocalyptic threat level to the game.

The proof is basically me. 95% of my friends who raid with me every week quit. One of my friends specifically told me that he was sick of parse griefers. They are not coming back to raid till next expansion. It used to be that raiding got tough past Tuesdays, but now even on Tuesdays you can expect to be griefed for several hours. Blacklist used to help and I had a list of names over the years; of players who would wipe and reset fights. But with new data center merge the griefing problem has gotten much worse, and who has time to spend 30 min sessions testing out one player after another, forming one raid team another? it's just not fun man. And yeah, these things I am stating are my own experiences and they are subjective. There is no such thing as objective on forums. All these posters use personal experiencing and feelings when making posts. The things that could be proven I tried to prove them using data but if you try hard enough to believe something does not exist then no one else can make you see it.
    Last edited by FFXIVuseryo; 2023-01-03 at 11:20 AM.

Uh you are claiming I am inventing things but think 60 to 70 people are in a static together? Let me guess, you don't know how small the ultimate DSR community is. And thanks to the current state of end game it is shrinking even more. Maybe it will be one static doing it all lol. But no, those are pugs, statics don't have that many people sitting around for DSR. It was an example of parsing getting hurt very little from being in a pug (just a reminder). But really, people have trouble getting 8 people for a DSR static.
    You are really, really bad at reading those logs. He has a single orange parse and yes its with a static lmao. Click it. Its the group I said. The person uploading the parse is called Nano Tail, hes also part of the static. The rest of the logs where he kills DSR with randoms, literally disprove your point. He cleaned it with randoms, without caring about being green, blue or purple, LIKE PRETTY MUCH ANYBODY. The only one Orange he has, is with people that if you took the time to CLICK on the kills, are there in most of them. My guess they carry people through ultimate?

Either way look, if its a problem for you. Raid only with a static. Nobody else that runs savage or ultimate see this random shit you talk about on any regular basis. So the common denominator is you?
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-01-03 at 02:45 PM.

Ah the old "Game is dead because my little bubble has things happening in it, therefore everyone must be going through it too because I'm just THAT important". Probably better off staying in your echo chamber with your buddies than branching out to be challenged on your view really, pretty much can close the thread here as there's no real discussion to be had.
    I still get the feeling that you don't really read my posts, and just keep repeating the same thing over and over without actually reading. Instead of continuing your attempts to gaslight me by attacking my mental state and personality traits, and making comments towards my life choices and friendship circle, can you provide proof that my bubble is little? with data. Thank you. I will go in circles with you further after you have provided proof that my circle of friends and raiders is a small bubble; and not actually a very large group of people that have been together for over a decade. Also prove with data that no body else sees and hears and feels what I am.

And please, closing this thread seemed like you and your crew's objective from the start. Your crew viciously attacked people who were having a healthy discussion and chased them out of the thread. Then when everyone who was having a discussion was chased out; you conveniently started calling my comments imaginative and hype specific. Then told me to go post on reddit and ffxiv official forums, where people like you have their home turf. It is a big problem man and people are quitting left and right. There is an easy solution to fix it; either make loot unaffected by clearers in raids (which can fragment the community) or make it so that parsers are limited further in data acquisition; they can no longer be used by sociopaths to repeatedly wipe raids intentionally for clout. Maybe they can show activity and contribution but not not things that are deeper than that. If parsers are going to cost me 20hrs a week over their raid reset mentality then parsers are no longer a productive element and I don't want them. I could care less for them if they are actually griefing me.

Aside from that this is all I have to share with you

https://ibb.co/n0qxh32

You are really, really bad at reading those logs. He has a single orange parse and yes its with a static lmao. Click it. Its the group I said. The person uploading the parse is called Nano Tail, hes also part of the static. The rest of the logs where he kills DSR with randoms, literally disprove your point. He cleaned it with randoms, without caring about being green, blue or purple, LIKE PRETTY MUCH ANYBODY. The only one Orange he has, is with people that if you took the time to CLICK on the kills, are there in most of them. My guess they carry people through ultimate?

Either way look, if its a problem for you. Raid only with a static. Nobody else that runs savage or ultimate see this random shit you talk about on any regular basis. So the common denominator is you?
    You can't carry people through ultimate, not through DSR. It is the hardest raid in the game. I have over 30 clears. Those are not statics that is just what they name their upload categories. Many of those people end up playing together in party finder because they are logged on at the same time and know each other. They do not use voice chat or communicate much further than the party finder. These are not statics. You are not reading his mind or his life history, you did that in your previous post too. That guy randomly pugs DSR and goes on his daily routine. DSR pugs are a small community that has gotten even smaller thanks to the poor state of the end game community.

No, those people don't have 60 people on call for a static that carries people through raids. Ultimates die very fast in FF, it is hard to even get an 8 people static for them; let alone a 60 member team carrying strangers for likes and subscribes. There is no need to use capslock or scream.

Now in response to this "Nobody else that runs savage or ultimate see this random shit you talk about on any regular basis."

Can you prove with data that nobody else sees what I am seeing, and nobody else feels what I am feeling? Also can you provide evidence that my claims are in fact random and not part of a trend? I am looking for actual proof and data. And to prove that it's random means that the belief has no correlation to the past events. You also have to look for all kinds of trends to prove randomness. It's pretty tough to do all that but good luck.

Thank you.

Edit: No I am not going to raid only with a static. Square Enix has invested lot of time and energy into developing a decent party finder system for pugs. I want that system to evolve and keep on improving. I pay for this game and I don't want some parse mentality to get in the way of my hobby. I don't like the idea of getting tied down in statics. I never had to be tied down before. I want the developers to achieve their vision in it's perfect form.
    Last edited by FFXIVuseryo; 2023-01-04 at 06:58 AM.