Tips again Lock, Rogue, Resto(S)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/hy...3v3/Velatical/I just started doing 3's last night with 2 guildies, a frost mage and shadow priest (who used the heal for them, so does not have full shadow arena gear)

I thought we did fairly well for our first night of matches and since I have done no Arena seriously since S2 in BC, plus I play elemental usually.

We had a hell of a time against a Affliction, Rogue, Resto Shaman team, we played them 3 times and each time we got completely annihilated. I think the matches were maybe going 4-5mins before we would lose either our mage or spriest. I was having a hell of time keeping up with the damage output, even when using Spirit Link totem. The rogue would usually stick on our spriest, and the warlock of course just spreading dots. I tried healing through the dots, even dispelling, but to no avail. By the time we lost our priest I would be under 20% mana and their shaman would still be 75%+

Priest was having a lot of issue putting out damage since he could not get casts off from being wind sheared or kicked, the lock would keep pet on me for locking me out.

Any tips for playing against this comp? I apologize if you need more details, feel free to ask and I will try to anwer to the best I can. Thanks.

Deleted
    u want to keep all shocks on the lock stop his dot dmg and his fears, start on lock wait for cloak from the rogue (out of novas usually) then make a hard switch on him, if ur mage is free casting get as many pollys as u can on their shamman even deep polly if u have to, as for the rogue sticking to ur priest have ur mage peel for him get him to stay close to the priest and keep those novas up throw a vt on him to stop depspells coming in and tell your priest to fake cast alot to get the rogue off him, dont forget mass despells on any cc on the healer, and if u still have problems tunnel the shammy once trinket is down, deep freeze in to mind spike spam with a shatter then priet blanket then horror on the end with the dps in fear/polly/ring/hex and u can do some seriours dmg and pressure, hople this helps.

All shocks on the lock, keep rogue nova'd and slowed while trying to pull shaman into a bad position. If you get the shaman into a bad position with a fear from spriest then you should go for a kill while a nova is on rogue and a poly on the lock. Lock should try to lock out the mage or spriest here so just juke and kill shaman.