[A] Torment Recruiting - Kil'Jaeden

TormenT

Tired of being part of a guild that has officers that dont care what its' members think or making little to no progress?

Experienced and geared players who are tired with how most guilds are run have decided to group up and form a new guild. One in which people are rewarded for helping each other out and helping the guild progress. Most of our members have experience in TK and SSC but we need more dedicated and active players.

Raid times are currently scheduled to be 3:30 and 6:30 server times. This is a perfect opportunity for any East Coast players on KJ.

Every class is open at this time with multiple spots for holy paladins, resto shamans, melee dps and warlocks. All others are welcomed as well. Spots will be awarded based on those that are willing to be team players, positive attitude and decently geared.

Join now before open recruitment ends.

Message Jetro, Tholbin, Wedo or Socalskillz in game for details.

Re: [A] Torment Recruiting - Kil'Jaeden

Not that I have the chance to join but a link would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Not that I have the chance to join but a link would be sweet.
    www.kjtorment.com

Word of warning, the site is still being worked on. My poor web guru and I should have it all up and running by the weekend.

We also have vent as we dont trust the voice chat that WoW will be releasing in the upcoming months

And you should... you play the game they made. :]
    GL on recruiting.