Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

hey guys jsut wondering if you could tell me what:

chat bars
    cast bars
    buff bars
    and map mod am i using in this picture

i totally lost all my files and now i cant remember what i sued to use..

much thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè
    Remember seeing a screen that had a red (Or other colour) grid on the screen. I`m guessing it`s for easier placement of addons? Trouble is that I can`t remember the name or find the screen again.

Any help?

-J
    Align.

Quote Originally Posted by Idt

hey guys jsut wondering if you could tell me what:

chat bars
    cast bars
    buff bars
    and map mod am i using in this picture

i totally lost all my files and now i cant remember what i sued to use..

much thanks
    most of it it photekUI
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-PhotekUI.html

Looking for an addon that will save button placements so when i log a differant comp to play wow they havent changed around
    s4 gladiator - 2v2(lock/dodo) and 3v3(shadowplay)
    s5 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/rogue) and 3v3(rmp)
    s6 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/hunter) INCOMING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    Looking for an addon that will save button placements so when i log a differant comp to play wow they havent changed around
    As off the big patch pre Wotlk i think buttons and keysbinds will be the same as u have setup them no mather what pc u play, or how many u change.

I decided today to re-use pitbull but for some odd reason I can change the border style.. Whenever I try to click another style, pitbull totally ignores it and the current style keeps tagged..

I was also wondering what border style was used in this screenshot for the chat panels.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

Thanks for taking the time to read this. (soz for spam but so stuck )

Hello guys!

Question: Have anyone tried to meddle with Combuctor mod to add maybe transparency, change the look of it (maybe changing textures or something), so that it would look like OneBag but with all its features it got?

Thank you for answers!

Also another one:
    Im changing Hals UI a lil bit and problem is he seems like not using any chatter mod, so I cant change Font size in one of chat windows less then 12, while I do need it. Can I change it manually somehow?

Not sure what mod this is,
    Anybody know the name?

this probobly have been asked before but I somehow dont feel like reading through 154 pages to see if it has.

is there anyway to turn off the "you cant do that yet", "that ability isnt ready yet", "not enough mana" (etc) text ?

Quote Originally Posted by Underline
    this probobly have been asked before but I somehow dont feel like reading through 154 pages to see if it has.

is there anyway to turn off the "you cant do that yet", "that ability isnt ready yet", "not enough mana" (etc) text ?
    ....For the love of God I wish I knew

There are a few addons that will do that for specific classes. ErrorMonster did, but I don't know if it's been updated for 3.x.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    There are a few addons that will do that for specific classes. ErrorMonster did, but I don't know if it's been updated for 3.x.
    It has: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...r-monster.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Sifon
    I decided today to re-use pitbull but for some odd reason I can change the border style.. Whenever I try to click another style, pitbull totally ignores it and the current style keeps tagged..

I was also wondering what border style was used in this screenshot for the chat panels.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

Thanks for taking the time to read this. (soz for spam but so stuck )
    I don't know the name of the border but its from teh the addon called skinner

I've noticed on screenshots of gear tooltips on MMO Champion that the potential gain/loss in DPS is given. I assume this is being done by a mod, any idea which?

Any other in-game mod that compares the gear you are examining to what you have equipped and tells you in some other way how it'll effect your DPS?

There's one for tanking (Tank Points) so I guess someone has made one for DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by thripston
    I've noticed on screenshots of gear tooltips on MMO Champion that the potential gain/loss in DPS is given. I assume this is being done by a mod, any idea which?

Any other in-game mod that compares the gear you are examining to what you have equipped and tells you in some other way how it'll effect your DPS?

There's one for tanking (Tank Points) so I guess someone has made one for DPS.
    it's called RatingBuster (Ace Addon)

Quote Originally Posted by Hirork
    it's called RatingBuster (Ace Addon)
    Nice one. Thanks.

Guys, anyone know how can I completely switch off Blizzard Combat text which keeps reappearing once I reload the game? I switch it off, restart the game, its there again... all the time... and I cant seem to find something like save settings, I just uncheck it, press ok, its gone, then restart and all again. It's a small thing, but well start to get on my nerves...

Yes and If even anyone also know which addon to use (or how to change Combuctor) so that it would look like OneBag but with functions being kept alive (so e.g. add transparency, remove artwork, remove char picture?)

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

whats is the addons name that makes the white thingy

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja

whats is the addons name that makes the white thingy

tnx
    I'm not entirely sure what mod they used, but I know for a fact you can do it with a mix of EEPanels and Skinner.