Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Dethric
    Im looking for a mod that shows enemy castbars, and sice i was to slow to get the new necb before it got removed, i cant get that one.
    A mod that shows hp/mana of opponents+warnings when they cast heals would be a solution too.

Is there any except for necb?
    NECB is now being updated as Natur, this one was released just today...
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-cast-bar.aspx

There is this Mod that changes the way your windows look in WoW. Like if I hit O for the social window. It animates in differently and is all black, not the metal/scroll it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by derevka
    There is this Mod that changes the way your windows look in WoW. Like if I hit O for the social window. It animates in differently and is all black, not the metal/scroll it is now.
    Skinner.

perhaps somebody knows which fonts (chatframe and unitframes) are used in this ui ?

http://hdimage.org/images/3jy793j1fb...twithcast.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by derevka
    Skinner will make the frame "all black".

Visualstyles is the addon that makes the opening animation different.

Looking for a site with UI Compilations that has a rating system of some sort. Need to find myself a nice minimalistic UI. Tried looking on wowinterface but most there seems quite rubbish, and their rating system is also quite poor, if not I'm clearly doing something wrong >_<.

Thanks in advance

Hey Ui Junkies, Looking for a mod that tracks,Players buff food,elixirs,flasks etc...ty in advance.

oh and one that allows you to raid announce the findings.
    *80 Rogue*-Us,Thrall
    *80 Druid*-Us,Thrall

*Mage*- WoW's Betty Crocker

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Hey Ui Junkies, Looking for a mod that tracks,Players buff food,elixirs,flasks etc...ty in advance.

oh and one that allows you to raid announce the findings.
    Bigbrother, does that and more.

Hey. I'm looking for an addon that puts your current number of that item in the toolbar.
    For instance, if I click in chat on [Glacial Salmon], the tooltip also notifies me how many salmons I got (in bags and in bank if possible).

Anyone know anything like this?

15+ Year Old Account

Is it possible to use Dominos or any other UI to change the look of the bar I've indicated in this screen? And If so, how?

What screen?

I'm using pitbull unit frames and quite often my runes are moved up to the location showed in the SS and im not sure why, or how to fix it. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Does anyone know what AddOn is used to make the portraits in the left corner look like this?

Quote Originally Posted by zeraz
    Looking for a site with UI Compilations that has a rating system of some sort. Need to find myself a nice minimalistic UI. Tried looking on wowinterface but most there seems quite rubbish, and their rating system is also quite poor, if not I'm clearly doing something wrong >_<.

Thanks in advance
    Try using wowinterface and searching by number of downloads. Some nice minimalistic UIs i would recommend, and have used at one time or another, are IshtaraUI, Ray's Burnt Black Cherry, Delism's minimal UIs, and a few others i cant remember off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy

I'm using pitbull unit frames and quite often my runes are moved up to the location showed in the SS and im not sure why, or how to fix it. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Right now Pitbull doesn't support DKs runes. We're all still waiting for CKnight to work his magic.

Quote Originally Posted by BuNNyRespawned
    Does anyone know what AddOn is used to make the portraits in the left corner look like this?
    Just a configured layout for pitbull. Take some time, look at the options, you can figure it out.

Hi there,

Can someone help me with unitframes on this screen (http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...tm_4ca0cdf.jpg)
    It seems me Pitbull addon or ag_uf, but with strange skins ??? Mb u know the skins or layout of this?
    And where is it possible to download layouts for Pitbull or ag_uf?

Last question, I need lightweight viewport addon, is there any?

Thank You

That's Halcyon's UI, and it's Pitbull.

It's not a strange skin, just a regulare texture.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm looking for a pDebuffList that works for wotlk but I can only find outdated versions of it. Anyone know if there's a new one picked up by someone or a mod that shows a frame similar to pDebuffList?

What it does, for those that don't know it, is shows a small window for target and focus that has a list of common debuffs like Sunder Armor, CoE, FF etc. and highlights the ones that are currently present on your target. It also shows the number of debuffs which are currently on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by theomegapoint
    Just a configured layout for pitbull. Take some time, look at the options, you can figure it out.
    Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how do change your Chat Font? If I change the font size to 12 with the default, it looks a tad odd. So I would prefer some AddOn which lets me customize it more.

Edit: So, I have been messing with PitBull for quite some time, but I can't find an option or setting to enable portraits of my character. Only HP bars, Mana, etc.. any hints? >.>

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    What screen?
    I'm sorry, I meant this one:

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m...9_191812-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rippey
    Hey. I'm looking for an addon that puts your current number of that item in the toolbar.
    For instance, if I click in chat on [Glacial Salmon], the tooltip also notifies me how many salmons I got (in bags and in bank if possible).

Anyone know anything like this?
    Bump on this, and also I wonder if anyone know an addon that adds a text on the bottom of your minimap to show which zone your currently in.